Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy.....

4 posters

Go down

Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy..... Empty Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy.....

Post by DWags 2019-10-23, 20:19

We’re actually members who were ON THE COMMITTEE AND HAD BEEN IN THE COMMITTEE ROOM ASKING QUESTIONS!!!

Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy..... 502811600

Nobody can be that fucking stupid. I mean no fucking way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy..... Empty Re: Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy.....

Post by InTenSity 2019-10-23, 20:54

It's theatrics to motivate their base. I hope this next election is a landslide towards the rational.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy..... Empty Re: Wait, some of the group of republicans who stormed the committee in protest against the democrats secrecy.....

Post by StylesGShmooth 2019-10-24, 03:49

I'm so at a lost. How do they spin the tale of this secretive Democrat hearing that has lots of Republicans on the committees in said hearing?
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 05:18

StylesGShmooth wrote:I'm so at a lost. How do they spin the tale of this secretive Democrat hearing that has lots of Republicans on the committees in said hearing?
because America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down