Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!

+5
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   Empty Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!

Post by DWags 2019-10-23, 20:39

Please don’t tell him. Let him go on.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/10/23/border-wall-colorado-trump/?fbclid=IwAR1BPvSpv-tEsAoCQMIDX8sWnUWKGoVz_gvhv4la-Lbck9e_mcuTS23k2BA
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   Empty Re: Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 06:41

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   502811600

Lemme guess.. the hard-working MAGA patriots (whose intellectual capacity is unsurpassed) stood and cheered.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   Empty Re: Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-24, 06:57

[tw]1187112533263638530[/tw]

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-24, 07:41

In Tijuana they're taking that razor blade wire from the wall and supporting their homes against attack.

That's right, they're stealing the fucking wall!

They're building a wall around their houses and guess who paid for it? Trump!

You can't write this. These fuckers are leading our country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-24, 07:52

When does this circus end?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 07:55

can we build a wall to protect ourselves from stupid Americans?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-10-24, 08:01

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   A85de010
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 08:24

"not only can we now say "Merry Christmas" without threat of prison time, but our President is so skilled and strong, he can change the literal configuration of our great country to keep us safe.. that's somethin' the colored boy never could do"..

Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   3813ffb1-ef09-489a-bbda-4068ab44dd22
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-24, 08:35

Turtleneck wrote:Trump just told the jackholes in Colorado that we’re building a big beautiful wall in Colorado one that works!   A85de010

LOL
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-24, 08:54

Can someone see if the Orange Chimp gave away New Mexico to the Turks like he did the Syrian border?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-10-24, 09:12

To be fair, "Colorado" is a Spanish word, so it's basically Mexico.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-24, 11:08

MiamiSpartan wrote:To be fair, "Colorado" is a Spanish word, so it's basically Mexico.

LOL
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-24, 11:13

New Mexico...Old Mexico...it doesn't matter...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/sports/1996/03/01/olympic-ticket-agents-get-geography-lesson/c58ff4a6-ef8f-43c9-a412-c4b81dfbe0d2/

Ticket agents for the Olympic Games consider New Mexico to be foreign territory. Wade Miller, a Santa Fe resident and volleyball fan, ran into evidence of the geographic goof when he called the Summer Olympics ticket office in Atlanta. Miller was assured that volleyball tickets remained available and things went smoothly until the ticket agent asked for his address and zip code.

"She put me on hold, then came back and said she couldn't sell tickets to someone who lives outside of the United States," Miller told the Associated Press.

Miller spent the next 30 minutes trying to convince the ticket seller and a supervisor that New Mexico has been a state since 1912. The supervisor proved just as adamant as the original ticket agent.

"I told her I was calling from New Mexico and emphasized the New," Miller said. "She told me, Sir, New Mexico, old Mexico, it doesn't matter. I understand it's a territory, but you still have to go through your nation's Olympic committee.' "
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 11:30

ever catch yourself wondering what Guest would say during (insert moment of corruption/immorality/or just pure stupidity here) to take up for his hero?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-24, 11:38

My goodness. I guess I'm to the point where I have to just accept the American educational system is a complete failure.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 11:49

steveschneider wrote:My goodness. I guess I'm to the point where I have to just accept the American educational system is a complete failure.
it's actually a testament to the Republican party. They've spent at least a couple of generations demonizing education. They understood that an educated, informed electorate was to their disadvantage and, sadly, they're reaping the benefits from their systemic dismantling of the system.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-10-24, 11:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:ever catch yourself wondering what Guest would say during (insert moment of corruption/immorality/or just pure stupidity here) to take up for his hero?

He's probably moving to Colorado.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-24, 12:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:My goodness. I guess I'm to the point where I have to just accept the American educational system is a complete failure.
it's actually a testament to the Republican party. They've spent at least a couple of generations demonizing education. They understood that an educated, informed electorate was to their disadvantage and, sadly, they're reaping the benefits from their systemic dismantling of the system.

Yeah, I'm also starting to just accept that we should all be happy with where we are at right now as a country because I think it's only going to get worse. I don't see any action or plan in place to fix our intellectual crisis.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 12:12

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it's actually a testament to the Republican party. They've spent at least a couple of generations demonizing education. They understood that an educated, informed electorate was to their disadvantage and, sadly, they're reaping the benefits from their systemic dismantling of the system.

Yeah, I'm also starting to just accept that we should all be happy with where we are at right now as a country because I think it's only going to get worse. I don't see any action or plan in place to fix our intellectual crisis.
if we can sink hope into anything, and I sincerely believe this, it's that the younger generation (18-25 or so) was born with and grew up with social media.. so, my theory is that they're gonna be less likely to see something on, say, Facebook and believe it. Maybe I'm naive, but that's certainly how we raised our daughter: independent thought, question everything, trust your instincts and surround yourself with people who make you a better version of yourself.

maybe my sample size is skewed (probably is), but the kids at East Lansing HS and her MSU friends are an impressive bunch. I gotta have faith.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-24, 12:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

if we can sink hope into anything, and I sincerely believe this, it's that the younger generation (18-25 or so) was born with and grew up with social media.. so, my theory is that they're gonna be less likely to see something on, say, Facebook and believe it. Maybe I'm naive, but that's certainly how we raised our daughter: independent thought, question everything, trust your instincts and surround yourself with people who make you a better version of yourself.

maybe my sample size is skewed (probably is), but the kids at East Lansing HS and her MSU friends are an impressive bunch. I gotta have faith.

Let’s just hope we show up at the ballot box.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-24, 14:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Let’s just hope we show up at the ballot box.
the good folks did in 2018.. flipped 41 GOP seats. Some in heavily gerrymandered districts designed specifically to disenfranchise and marginalize the most vulnerable among us.

if we can work to make sure voting isn't a one time phenomenon for those folks, we can turn this godforsaken place around.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down