Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here comes little giants

3 posters

Go down

Here comes little giants Empty Here comes little giants

Post by DWags Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 pm

On now. The Godfather is on HBO too. Enjoy both. End coming up
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Here comes little giants Empty Re: Here comes little giants

Post by Ass Dan Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:41 am

Tired as hell, stayed up to watch the final play of that game.

I forgot a) about the 5-wide formations on third and short...
And b) how much cousins struggled at the end of that game.

Also, the Bates pass to Gantt looked so tough to pull off, I know he's wide open but with all that adrenaline going through your veins and the fact that you've got every nd player rushing you, also the angle of the throw, it was a lot tougher than it looked.

I'm not gonna lie, I squeal with laughter whenever I watch that replay. Gotta go down as one of the best endings in CFB history
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:10 am

Ass Dan wrote:Tired as hell, stayed up to watch the final play of that game.

I forgot a) about the 5-wide formations on third and short...
And b) how much cousins struggled at the end of that game.

Also, the Bates pass to Gantt looked so tough to pull off, I know he's wide open but with all that adrenaline going through your veins and the fact that you've got every nd player rushing you, also the angle of the throw, it was a lot tougher than it looked.

I'm not gonna lie, I squeal with laughter whenever I watch that replay. Gotta go down as one of the best endings in CFB history

I love when LeVeon Bell knocks both defenders down as he's trying to get off the line of scrimmage to free up Gantt. No penalty and LeVeon just wanted to get off the line of scrimmage, both got knocked down and that just freed up Gantt. I don't get tired of watching it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am

DWags wrote:

I love when LeVeon Bell knocks both defenders down as he's trying to get off the line of scrimmage to free up Gantt. No penalty and LeVeon just wanted to get off the line of scrimmage, both got knocked down and that just freed up Gantt. I don't get tired of watching it.

ND looked like they had the play covered if bell doesn't take them down. That was a ballsy call and we were lucky enough to see it end the way it did
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:22 am

Ass Dan wrote:

ND looked like they had the play covered if bell doesn't take them down. That was a ballsy call and we were lucky enough to see it end the way it did
I heard somewhere the play was designed for Bell but one ND guy grabbed him and he took out 2 trying to get loose.  Bates had the presence to let it develop.  Gutsy as hell for a punter, even a HS QB, to be holding it in the pocket looking for the 2nd option.
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down