Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines

+5
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Banks2Mason
9 posters

Go down

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines Empty Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 10:31

Discuss.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines Empty Re: Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-08, 10:33

You should probably jump into a fire, or off a cliff. Your choice.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines Empty Re: Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-08, 10:33

You should probably leave.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-08, 10:35

I'd take their football record the last 4 years. Think we can trade?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 10:35

So I'm not hearing a lot of support for this idea. Point taken. Thanks, guys!
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-08, 10:36

This might be why you can't post on the other board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-08, 10:37

Turtleneck will be so happy there’s another blue on the board.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 10:38

NigelUno wrote:This might be why you can't post on the other board.

or bc i don't have the insane willingness to make up 90 other screen names. how many are you up to?
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-08, 10:42

Mods, please merge with that other thread that Wags said he would delete but never did.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-08, 10:43

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:This might be why you can't post on the other board.

or bc i don't have the insane willingness to make up 90 other screen names. how many are you up to?

And none of them root for UM.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 10:50

Humble brag, but I think I'm coming up on about a decade of not watching the game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 10:54

NigelUno wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

and none of them can take a joke/sarcasm. jesus dude.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-08, 10:58

Banks2Mason wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

and none of them can take a joke/sarcasm. jesus dude.

Ironic.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-11-08, 10:58

I am not rooting for UofM and I don't want their record for the last 4 years, or even the last 120 years.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 10:59

InTenSity wrote:I am not rooting for UofM and I don't want their record for the last 4 years, or even the last 120 years.

their record from 120-130 years ago is pretty stellar tho. just ask them.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-08, 11:00

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 11:01

Here's a better question would you root for UofM for one year for 5k?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-11-08, 11:02

steveschneider wrote:Here's a better question would you root for UofM for one year for 5k?
That is not a better question.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-08, 11:02

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 11:03

steveschneider wrote:Here's a better question would you root for UofM for one year for 5k?

i'd probably get fired if i wore a TJ Maxx Woodson jersey to work every Friday
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-11-08, 11:07

Banks2Mason wrote:

i'd probably get fired if i wore a TJ Maxx Woodson jersey to work every Friday

Wear a Tom Brady one instead.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 11:08

InTenSity wrote:

Yeah, I think I'd require more cash. Depends on how many games I was required to sit through. I'd probably root for $150/hr but they'd have to commit to something like 24 hours or roughly 6 football games. There'd have to be a clause vs MSU I'd have to get a cash bonus of something like 5k on top of my hourly.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 11:09

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yeah, I think I'd require more cash. Depends on how many games I was required to sit through. I'd probably root for $150/hr but they'd have to commit to something like 24 hours or roughly 6 football games. There'd have to be a clause vs MSU I'd have to get a cash bonus of something like 5k on top of my hourly.

you need to define "root." is it watching their games at home and "rooting" for them? or is it wearing UM gear in public and getting season tickets at the big hole, etc.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 11:17

Banks2Mason wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

you need to define "root." is it watching their games at home and "rooting" for them? or is it wearing UM gear in public and getting season tickets at the big hole, etc.

How about watching at home and streaming live on web cam which will be reviewed by Mgoblog owners. They won't know if you are a real fan or not but given the instruction that if they see a fraud fan watching the game please report them. You get reported contract terminated.

Also some stipulations of rooting -

* must start a delusional thread on MgoBlog
* must post every drive on MgoBlog in games
* must wear gear
* allowed to throw players, team or coaches under the bus when team loses

That's it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-11-08, 11:52

Don't ever forget that Steve is a Blue.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2019-11-08, 11:55

steveschneider wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

How about watching at home and streaming live on web cam which will be reviewed by Mgoblog owners. They won't know if you are a real fan or not but given the instruction that if they see a fraud fan watching the game please report them. You get reported contract terminated.

* must wear gear

That's it.

you must purchase and exclusively drive a '98 S10 with truck nuts and multiple michigan helmet magnets on the sides/rear.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 12:01

Banks2Mason wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

* must wear gear

That's it.

you must purchase and exclusively drive a '98 S10 with truck nuts and multiple michigan helmet magnets on the sides/rear.

Yeah, I don't know if I could do it. I'd need substantial amounts of cash to go there. My fandom can be bought off but it would have to be worth my while financially.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-08, 12:06

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines Why_Would_You_Do_That
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-11-08, 13:03

Between this and the steveification of the board I’m not sure that this is the type of place I want to be associated with.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-08, 13:42

What the hell is the matter with you people?!!!!? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-08, 13:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Between this and the steveification of the board I’m not sure that this is the type of place I want to be associated with.

Oh I’m sorry, I’ll stop posting so you can enjoy reading things you only agree with.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-11-08, 13:50

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Between this and the steveification of the board I’m not sure that this is the type of place I want to be associated with.

Oh I’m sorry, I’ll stop posting so you can enjoy reading things you only agree with.

I’d give greenways left arm for you to say something controversial
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-11-08, 13:55

Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-11-08, 14:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I’d give greenways left arm for you to say something controversial

Uh, Travis, could you make it the right arm? I’m left handed, and you know, Mrs. GreenWay is out of town, so... you know...
Alt school to root for - the University of Michigan Wolverines 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down