Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.

4 posters

Go down

Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.  Empty Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.

Post by DWags 2019-11-15, 18:09

Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.  502811600

https://www.ksnt.com/sports/no-12-seton-hall-placed-on-3-years-probation-by-ncaa/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.  Empty Re: Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-11-15, 18:13

So basically, the NCAA said send us some money and you guys are good to go.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.  Empty Re: Annnnnndddd Seton Hall goes on probation one day after our game.

Post by Turtleneck 2019-11-15, 18:49

Didn’t MSU try to recruit Taurean Thompson late in the process? I know MSU offered him, but for some reason I feel like MSU went after him hard just before he committed to Cuse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-15, 18:51

Turtleneck wrote:Didn’t MSU try to recruit Taurean Thompson late in the process? I know MSU offered him, but for some reason I feel like MSU went after him hard just before he committed to Cuse.

I blame Travis.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-16, 08:21

Jake from State Farm wrote:So basically, the NCAA said send us some money and you guys are good to go.

Minnesota had grade fraud over b-ball a while back and they paid a fine and the ncaa showed leniency and reduced their penalty. I remember when i read the article Talking about the scandal was like that wasn’t a fine it was a bribe. The whole system is so corrupt.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down