Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions?

3 posters

Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions? Empty The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:59 am

I can't imagine this happening.. he's such a patriot and christian.

A CBS News investigation has uncovered a possible pay-for-play scheme involving the Republican National Committee and President Donald Trump's nominee for ambassador to the Bahamas.

Emails obtained by CBS News show the nominee, San Diego billionaire Doug Manchester, was asked by the RNC to donate half a million dollars as his confirmation in the Senate hung in the balance, chief investigative correspondent Jim Axelrod reports.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions? Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions?

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:03 am

This is small potatoes.

I will not allow outrage over small potatoes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions? Empty Re: The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:05 am

NigelUno wrote:This is small potatoes.

I will not allow outrage over small potatoes.
I know.. imagine the GOP/mainstream media outrage if he were a colored boy from Kenya.. or some grandmother with an email account.

The Racist, Bigoted Christian Sexual Predator Is Selling Ambassador Positions? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:16 am

The guy explained it...it wasn't pay for play, because he had his wife make the contribution.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 am

Hasn't this been going on since the beginnings of the political parties in this country? PAC's are also a pretty good invention of politicians.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down