Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandon Brooks, all pro guard, leaves the Philly game yesterday with anxiety attacks.

2 posters

Go down

Brandon Brooks, all pro guard, leaves the Philly game yesterday with anxiety attacks.  Empty Brandon Brooks, all pro guard, leaves the Philly game yesterday with anxiety attacks.

Post by DWags Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:38 pm

I don’t know much about anxiety attacks, but I cant imagine having to preform in front of 80k fans with 270 pound angry men wanting to destroy me. Best to him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/doug-pederson-confirms-brandon-brooks-left-eagles-game-with-anxiety-issues/amp/
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Brandon Brooks, all pro guard, leaves the Philly game yesterday with anxiety attacks.  Empty Re: Brandon Brooks, all pro guard, leaves the Philly game yesterday with anxiety attacks.

Post by steveschneider Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:22 pm

I have had them before. The worse part about them is the first time you have one you don’t know what’s going on and you think you are going to die. Once I identified what was happening I was able to avoid them. Proper rest, diet and regular exercise helped me a lot.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down