Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army

4 posters

Go down

Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army Empty Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army

Post by DWags 2019-11-25, 12:09

He should be man of the year for Time. He has pulled off an amazing trifecta. Salute to him. Possibly the greatest politician and manipulator of all time. Well done.

Now with this Gallagher pardon we have navy seals and marines who hate each other.

I’m actually excited to see what the chaos will be next November. It’s a pretty exciting time we live in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army Empty Re: Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-25, 12:12

And yet McConnell is stymying legislation aimed at protecting election. Really makes you think.

Ps. 60 minutes had a piece on the Russians subverting local elections last night.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army Empty Re: Putin has interfered with our elections he has divided our country through Facebook and his puppet and now has divided our army

Post by y2kMgrad 2019-11-25, 22:50

I see where you're coming from, but I don't see it as exciting. I see it as kind of frightening. I'd like to think there are enough good people in our government who are willing to prevent Putin and Trump from causing irreparable damage to our country. But a lot of damage has already been done, and those people have turned a blind eye. I can't imagine what would happen if another 4 years were granted to him.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-11-26, 10:52

y2kMgrad wrote:I see where you're coming from, but I don't see it as exciting. I see it as kind of frightening. I'd like to think there are enough good people in our government who are willing to prevent Putin and Trump from causing irreparable damage to our country. But a lot of damage has already been done, and those people have turned a blind eye. I can't imagine what would happen if another 4 years were granted to him.

Main problem is the general public. He’s got rock solid approval ratings among republican voters.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-03-03, 10:36

Facebook is not helping themselves here. Actually, they are. So let me rephrase that. Facebook is helping Donald Trump and therefore helping themselves among their base that only gets their news from Facebook. Click through to the whole thread because it's interesting.

[tw]1234845263786840074[/tw]

Facebook needs to die.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down