Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill

+4
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill Empty Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill

Post by DWags 2019-12-28, 09:36

I’ve been guilty of being frustrated with him myself. But in the past two and 1/2 seasons the guy has persevered through offensive line injuries, RB defections, TE injuries, this year SEVEN left tackles, an injured shoulder, losing wide receivers left and right to injuries, and he’s one of the top yardage producers ever at the position.

No more Lewerke to kick around anymore (including me). Mr. Lewerke you sir are a baller. I wish you nothing but the best in your future.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill Empty Re: Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-28, 10:03

Agree 100%. Lewerke has gotten a bad rap for so many things he couldn't control. Sure he had some bad throws and some bad games but every QB does. At the end of the day, kid was tough as fuck and his numbers don't lie.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill Empty Re: Give Brian Lewerke some mother fucking props in this thread Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-12-28, 10:14

Average like many of us
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-28, 10:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Average like many of us

Wish I was that average. Not everyone is a D1 athlete like OTPT.

OTPT 11
Lewerke 6
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-28, 10:21

He's much better than average when you factor everything in. It's ok to say Lewerke was a good QB, OTPT.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-28, 10:31

He bounced back this year and played really well imo. Coaching and injuries hurt him. I also think we are going to miss him next year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-12-28, 11:21

Plus he never gave up on that haircut. Now that is perseverance.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-12-28, 11:22

rel·a·tive·ly
/ˈrelədivlē/
Learn to pronounce
adverb
in relation, comparison, or proportion to something else.
"it is perfectly simple, relatively speaking, to store a full catalog entry on magnetic tape"
viewed in comparison with something else rather than absolutely.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-28, 12:09

I was gonna say the same but can’t. Here’s the class of 2015 Pro style QB rankings coming out of high school in order. We did well...

1. Josh Rosen
2. Blake Barnett
3. Deondre Francois
4. Brady White
5. Jake Browning
6. Ricky Town
7. Drew Lock
8. Zach Gentry
9. Ty Storey
10. Brett Rypien
11. Quienten Dormandy
12. Dwayne Lawson
13. Kyle Shurmur
14. Alex Malzone
15. Tyler Queen
16. Brian Lewerke
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-28, 13:29

He’s a Spartan. I wish him the very best in all that lies ahead for him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heathens '87 2019-12-28, 20:15

tGreenWay wrote:He’s a Spartan. I wish him the very best in all that lies ahead for him.
100%. Lewerke is one of those QBs who might've been a whole lot more had he been surrounded by talent (line, playmakers). That exposed some of his flaws. OK. But I don't care if he's Clark Brown or Kirk Cousins. He's a Spartan and leaves with nothing but the best wishes for a long and prosperous life. Good luck to him and I'm glad he came to Michigan State....
Heathens '87
Heathens '87
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-28, 20:31

Heathens '87 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:He’s a Spartan. I wish him the very best in all that lies ahead for him.
100%. Lewerke is one of those QBs who might've been a whole lot more had he been surrounded by talent (line, playmakers). That exposed some of his flaws. OK. But I don't care if he's Clark Brown or Kirk Cousins. He's a Spartan and leaves with nothing but the best wishes for a long and prosperous life. Good luck to him and I'm glad he came to Michigan State....

Can’t disagree sir.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-12-28, 22:28

Heathens '87 wrote:
Solid Clark Brown reference.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-12-28, 23:07

Heathens '87 wrote:

Well said.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down