Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Duel Reviews?

+4
Tyler Durden
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
Albert_Potato
8 posters

Go down

Fan Duel Reviews? Empty Fan Duel Reviews?

Post by Albert_Potato 2014-07-12, 14:07

I'm sure someone here plays Fan Duel.  I like FFL, but hate that no one ever actually makes trades and I'm always stuck w the same team all year.  This seems like a good alternate.  I think you can also set up private leagues so that might be good rather than playing with randoms, not sure.  Reviews?
Albert_Potato
Albert_Potato
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Fan Duel Reviews? Empty Re: Fan Duel Reviews?

Post by Nordic 2014-07-12, 20:26

My 2 cents.

If you suck (don't make mony) at regular FF, you will suck way worse at weekly FF.

If you don't suck (make money) at regular FF, you might make money at at weekly FF.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-12, 20:59

Solid analysis, Nord.  Fan Duel Reviews? 3493939353 
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert_Potato 2014-07-12, 23:18

I do ok. Always in playoffs, but we are thinking of doing a private league, if you can. That way it's the same group of idiots playing each other. Curious what the cut is for the website.
Albert_Potato
Albert_Potato
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden 2014-07-13, 07:44

Nordic wrote:My 2 cents.

If you suck (don't make mony) at regular FF, you will suck way worse at weekly FF.

If you don't suck (make money) at regular FF, you might make money at at weekly FF.

Are you guys done with your site for good?
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-07-13, 11:36

Albert_Potato wrote:I do ok.  Always in playoffs, but we are thinking of doing a private league, if you can.  That way it's the same group of idiots playing each other.  Curious what the cut is for the website.
Played a few weekends last season. Think there's still some cash in my account. Pretty sure the cut is 10%
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-14, 11:51

I don't get into fantasy football as much as you other guys do, but my roommate did it, made some cash, and cashed out. He used my paypal account and everything went smoothly. Seemed like he was satisfied with the site.

He has decent FF skills but nothing crazy
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CJnoK 2015-04-26, 16:28

I got into DailyFantasy when some members of our classic fantasy league dropped out and we couldnt find suitable replacements. I made deposits on Draftkings and Fanduel, since these 2 had the best reviews at https://fantasysportsdaily.com/reviews-and-promos. I tried booth, but i like Fanduel better because of the more classic format. I usually play head to heads with  a friend of mine, when we watch the games together on sundays. Other than that, i play tournaments where the top spots pay really good, but its hard score in these, you gotta take some risks
CJnoK
CJnoK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-04-26, 20:06

CJnoK wrote:I got into DailyFantasy when some members of our classic fantasy league dropped out and we couldnt find suitable replacements. I made deposits on Draftkings and Fanduel, since these 2 had the best reviews at https://fantasysportsdaily.com/reviews-and-promos. I tried booth, but i like Fanduel better because of the more classic format. I usually play head to heads with  a friend of mine, when we watch the games together on sundays. Other than that, i play tournaments where the top spots pay really good, but its hard score in these, you gotta take some risks

I'd give you "Solid first post - seems legit," except you picked a user name almost a week ago, and the search function over here actually works.

Wait a minute........ Question

Fan Duel Reviews? 1469072363
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-11, 23:59

Played occasionally the last few years including once early this football season. Got close a couple times but never in the money.

Tired of it decided to check out online tonight.

They want my SS# to return the minuscule cash still in my account, even though I never won a dime. Fuck, that.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-12, 09:54

Nordic wrote:My 2 cents.

What if you've never played either?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-12, 11:50

Fantasy football sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down