Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by DWags on 2020-02-04, 09:22

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Re: Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-04, 09:25

I'm confused as to why George Costanza was at this meeting.

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Re: Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-04, 09:25

you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I'd even be willing to be that he's a christian. I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is for them to live in America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-04, 09:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I'd even be willing to be that he's a christian. I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is for them to live in America.

I bet that dude hated the Super Bowl halftime show.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-04, 09:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

Is that where them two Mexican girls showed the Cuban flag off?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-04, 09:38

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I bet he wanted to build a wall around the 50 yard line and make the CFL pay for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-04, 10:49

National press picking it up. Washington post. Much better video of the exchange. The racist dude just doesn’t care. Washington Post.

Bob was right, the guy is having a hard time being white in Saline. “Burtell would later tell the audience that “black racism” and discrimination against white people are a problem and that the district’s diversity efforts were “ludicrous.”
“You’re complaining about situations and this incident where somebody made a little tweet. Nobody got hurt in that, and that was done off campus,” Burtell said. "That doesn’t concern the school system. Everybody has a right to free speech.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-02-04, 13:08

That guy was using the "It's hard to be white" defense. Bold strategy Cotton!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-04, 13:16

DWags wrote:National press picking it up. Washington post. Much better video of the exchange. The racist dude just doesn’t care. Washington Post.

Bob was right, the guy is having a hard time being white in Saline. “Burtell would later tell the audience that “black racism” and discrimination against white people are a problem and that the district’s diversity efforts were “ludicrous.”
“You’re complaining about situations and this incident where somebody made a little tweet. Nobody got hurt in that, and that was done off campus,” Burtell said. "That doesn’t concern the school system. Everybody has a right to free speech.”
Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum