Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saline school district. Making America Great Again

4 posters

Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by DWags 2020-02-04, 09:22

Wow!! Man goes to diversity meaning but shouts at an Hispanic parent,” Why don’t you just stay in Mexico?” Saline school district. Making America Great Again 502811600

Not sure he got the point of the meeting.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/02/04/racist-insults-hurled-at-parent-during-saline-schools-meeting-meant-to-promote-diversity/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=wdiv&fbclid=IwAR3twcH_Md3R6shl7mesCNCmfsdWDTwTGwb4M12jRrDDapGm5mf9y3o923M
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Re: Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-04, 09:25

I'm confused as to why George Costanza was at this meeting.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Saline school district. Making America Great Again Empty Re: Saline school district. Making America Great Again

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-04, 09:25

DWags wrote:Wow!! Man goes to diversity meaning but shouts at an Hispanic parent,” Why don’t you just stay in Mexico?” Saline school district. Making America Great Again 502811600

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/02/04/racist-insults-hurled-at-parent-during-saline-schools-meeting-meant-to-promote-diversity/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=wdiv&fbclid=IwAR3twcH_Md3R6shl7mesCNCmfsdWDTwTGwb4M12jRrDDapGm5mf9y3o923M
you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I'd even be willing to be that he's a christian. I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is for them to live in America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-04, 09:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Wow!! Man goes to diversity meaning but shouts at an Hispanic parent,” Why don’t you just stay in Mexico?” Saline school district. Making America Great Again 502811600

you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I'd even be willing to be that he's a christian. I don't think you fully appreciate how difficult it is for them to live in America.

I bet that dude hated the Super Bowl halftime show.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-04, 09:33

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

Is that where them two Mexican girls showed the Cuban flag off?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-04, 09:38

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: you mean you don't feel bad for middle class white males?

I bet he wanted to build a wall around the 50 yard line and make the CFL pay for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-04, 10:49

National press picking it up. Washington post. Much better video of the exchange. The racist dude just doesn’t care. Washington Post.

Bob was right, the guy is having a hard time being white in Saline. “Burtell would later tell the audience that “black racism” and discrimination against white people are a problem and that the district’s diversity efforts were “ludicrous.”
“You’re complaining about situations and this incident where somebody made a little tweet. Nobody got hurt in that, and that was done off campus,” Burtell said. "That doesn’t concern the school system. Everybody has a right to free speech.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-04, 13:08

That guy was using the "It's hard to be white" defense. Bold strategy Cotton!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-04, 13:16

DWags wrote:National press picking it up. Washington post. Much better video of the exchange. The racist dude just doesn’t care. Washington Post.

Bob was right, the guy is having a hard time being white in Saline. “Burtell would later tell the audience that “black racism” and discrimination against white people are a problem and that the district’s diversity efforts were “ludicrous.”
“You’re complaining about situations and this incident where somebody made a little tweet. Nobody got hurt in that, and that was done off campus,” Burtell said. "That doesn’t concern the school system. Everybody has a right to free speech.”
Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down