Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw everybody! I bought an antique

+2
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
6 posters

Go down

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  Empty Screw everybody! I bought an antique

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-10, 16:42

I don’t see any of these in our future.

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  3c8bac10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  Empty Re: Screw everybody! I bought an antique

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-10, 16:50

Back in my day the Spartans made bowl games almost every year. It was a golden age.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  Empty Re: Screw everybody! I bought an antique

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-10, 17:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Back in my day the Spartans made bowl games almost every year. It was a golden age.

MSU will still make bowl games every year. They will just all be named after food products like cheese, chicken wings, or potatoes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-10, 17:34

So my sister is at the Hemet house. It’s in California used to be my grandparents. She finds a box last week with a bunch of my grandpas shirts. It’s in a cabinet in the garage. She says she might mat and frame it.

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  3ddd4d10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-10, 17:39

Do you paint your nails, DWags?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-10, 17:46

DWags wrote:So my sister is at the Hemet house. It’s in California used to be my grandparents. She finds a box last week with a bunch of my grandpas shirts. It’s in a cabinet in the garage. She says she might mat and frame it.

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  3ddd4d10

NICE!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-02-10, 17:46

DWags, that shirt is awesome! Also, I assume the nails in the photo are your sister's, but please answer Turtleneck's question.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-10, 18:09

I’ll have my 60 year old sister put it on and take a picture you sick bastards.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-10, 19:08

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Back in my day the Spartans made bowl games almost every year. It was a golden age.

MSU will still make bowl games every year. They will just all be named after food products like cheese, chicken wings, or potatoes.

You have more faith than me. We barely made a bowl this year.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-10, 19:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You have more faith than me. We barely made a bowl this year.

They won't be as luxurious as the Pinstripe bowl or even bowls named after lawn equipment. But MSU will still make bowl games. In a great year, maybe a steakhouse bowl or something named after a fruit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-10, 19:36

DWags wrote:I’ll have my 60 year old sister put it on and take a picture you sick bastards.

Maybe have your wife model the shirt. It would be a nice change of pace to see her with clothes on.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-10, 19:46

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:I’ll have my 60 year old sister put it on and take a picture you sick bastards.

Maybe have your wife model the shirt. It would be a nice change of pace to see her with clothes on.

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  Tenor
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-10, 20:06

tGreenWay wrote:

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-10, 20:19

tGreenWay wrote:

Screw everybody! I bought an antique  MixedThatColt-size_restricted
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-02-10, 22:07

tGreenWay wrote:

You're a creepy peeper, huh?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down