Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc

+7
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
11 posters

Go down

Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc Empty Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc

Post by DWags 2020-02-27, 18:31

How many conspiracies do you believe?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc Empty Re: Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-02-27, 18:35

That article is a conspiracy - definitely put on a government list if you click that link
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc Empty Re: Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-02-27, 18:45

I'd let you know but you probably don't have the right encryption in place to be able to make sense of it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2020-02-27, 18:53

I think the wealthy in control of the media are (beyond pretty brilliant) very deep state types. In other words, the uber wealthy, fill their pockets through some element of control over information.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-27, 19:59

Is stupid a personality trait?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-27, 21:07

Personalities and the likely hood of you believing in conspiracies and deep state etc 502811600

I was just gonna quote one but this board never disappoints
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-28, 05:57

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-28, 08:36

If there is a deep state then why has no one ever been singled out as being a member of this organization? Also, what definition are we using for "Deep State"? Those who are actively working against what Trump is trying to do? I wouldn't call that a Deep State, just Democrats.

But if you really want to use that definition then yes it exists. Democrats, left leaning media, the scientific community, rational human beings.... all deep state.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-02-28, 08:41

The thing that kills me are the people who should know for a fact that conspiracies are bunk, but still believe somehow...

I work in IT with govt... Ain't nobody sharing ANY data or grand schemes or WHATEVER with any department, division, agency or court. Period. The vast majority can't get the simple done... Conspiracies are generally complex. Especially if they span silos... I'd venture to guess it's the same is with huge corporations (Dow, GM).

Yet, Rs in govt still believe in an ever present "deep state" who knows and manipulates everything.

confused confused

The flip side... a dark lit room with certain very powerful key people collaborating on a message or goals, is very possible or probable.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-28, 08:57

People that eat elk meat and brag about drinking tumeric coffee.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-02-28, 09:04

The only complex conspiracies I pay some attention to are still JFK and MLK assassinations.

Think some powerful people were involved in both and J. Edgar Hoover knew a lot more about both crimes than we’ll ever know. He didn’t necessarily plan or take part but didn’t work too hard after each event.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-02-28, 10:19

All seriousness....

It's the dark side. They believe in conspiracies. Easier to justify their badness.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-02-28, 10:47

I believe in the likely hood.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-28, 10:48

AvgMSUJoe wrote:All seriousness....

It's the dark side. They believe in conspiracies. Easier to justify their badness.

I never agreed to that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down