Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.

+2
Jake from State Farm
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.  Empty Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.

Post by DWags 04/05/20, 03:42 pm

And you get sidewalk Susan. Video of her taking a hose a spraying down a four year old girls sidewalk art as the girl cries is going viral.

https://god.dailydot.com/sidewalk-susan/?fbclid=IwAR3n7EgDR8sr_fWFwDjDHzkTaE4n2zSfTBnxre6xRxgLNTyUTkSFPKat35E
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.  Empty Re: Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.

Post by Jake from State Farm 04/05/20, 03:45 pm

I think that's my sister in law with the hose.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.  Empty Re: Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 04/05/20, 03:59 pm

What actually probably happened. 4 year old drew giant cock and balls in Susan's numbered parking space. 4 year old's mom slaps the shit out of her, hence the bawling. Susan begins to hose off the cock and balls and Karen is alerted to the commotion, comes out of her apartment, and captures the after effect on video, sends to Rex Chapman.

Welcome to 2020.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 04/05/20, 03:59 pm

I'd say that Sidewalk Susan and her demonstrated cognitive deficiencies are deeply rooted in physical or emotional abuse, maybe both, in her own childhood. Even in that 29 (or so) second video there are strong indications of childhood trauma in her own life.

poor kid - I hope her Mom (or whoever the adult she was with) was able to effectively communicate with her in an age-appropriate manner what was genuinely happening.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 04/05/20, 04:53 pm

Maybe the kid needs motivation to get better at art.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 04/05/20, 05:48 pm

I agree Sidewalk Susan is a horrible person, but Baking Bread Betty comes in a close second place:

https://www.wonkette.com/no-one-can-bake-bread-anymore-because-this-lady-needs-all-the-yeast-for-herself

Edit: I will add that I have a healthy bit of skepticism because the original author’s name is Caren White. It’s almost too perfect. Imagine the biggest bitch human being in your life, then double it.  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down