Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house?

+6
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? Empty Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house?

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-26, 23:40

I’m talking about the shoes you wear outside, whether it’s to work, running errands, walking in your neighborhood, whatever.
When Mrs. GreenWay asked that we start doing this probably 20+ years ago, I thought it was sort of silly. Now, I’m so used to it I can’t imagine walking through the house with who knows what on the bottom of my shoes. I’ve got slippers if I need them, socks if I don’t care about getting holes in them, or my bare feet. There’s less dirt dragged in and none of the mystery germs and guck setting up its own place inside.
What about you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? Empty Re: Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house?

Post by Heat Miser 2020-05-26, 23:55

No
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? Empty Re: Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house?

Post by Rocinante 2020-05-27, 00:06

Usually. But I think asking guests to do it is rude.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-05-27, 05:06

Yes. I hate shoes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-27, 06:31

Hell no.

Muddy boots, muddy running shoes, ice/snow - of course. But I ain't a fucking animal who walks around barefoot.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-05-27, 09:12

Yes. I also walk outside barefoot. Socks are for winter.

I'm guessing you guys are also front wipers.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-27, 10:02

I'm a shoes off guy, I think it's disgusting to wear them in the house but my wife is the polar opposite. She won and it's a shoes on house.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-27, 10:15

Only because mrs greenway asks me to. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-05-27, 10:46

depends on the shoes. anytime they are dirty they come off for sure.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-05-27, 10:57

Some people will stand in the restrooms at spartan stadium or one of those portajohns and then later walk right into their house.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-05-27, 11:00

steveschneider wrote:Some people will stand in the restrooms at spartan stadium or one of those portajohns and then later walk right into their house.
and some people regularly clean the floors of their house.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-05-27, 11:43

If you wear shoes inside, you're a savage (and not the good kind).

Question for you shoes-on freaks: do you wear your shoes while you're sitting in a recliner watching TV? Does that not seem unnatural to you? How can you truly relax with all that foot encumbrance going on?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-27, 14:35

Heat Miser wrote:No

You must have an inch of beach sand in your house by now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-27, 14:38

Rocinante wrote:Usually. But I think asking guests to do it is rude.

Agreed. Have never asked a guest to remove their shoes. Our best friends take them off, regardless. I def respect businesses that instruct their staff to put on those disposable shoes booties when they enter the homes of clients/customers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-27, 14:42

kingstonlake wrote:Only because mrs greenway asks me to. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752

Yeah, she told me how janky your feet are. Appreciate you doing it. And congratulations on winning the socially-distanced neighborhood coupon poker tournament in my house. The women love when you play because you always have the best discounts on feminine hygiene products. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-05-27, 15:04

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Only because mrs greenway asks me to. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752

Yeah, she told me how janky your feet are. Appreciate you doing it. And congratulations on winning the socially-distanced neighborhood coupon poker tournament in my house. The women love when you play because you always have the best discounts on feminine hygiene products. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752

Those discounts ain’t free son. Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-27, 15:08

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Those discounts ain’t free son. Wink

No doubt. You must pay a heavy price for getting your period.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-05-27, 15:09

p.s. Do you take off your shoes when you go in the house? 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down