Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread

+2
tGreenWay
Nordic
6 posters

Go down

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread Empty tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread

Post by Nordic 2020-06-01, 14:14

Apparently I am now into selling Rubish Boxes on ebay. Looks like a pretty good deal, and I made a killing over the weekend. 8 pages of orders. Luckily ebay caught it and it looks like the reversed everything. But anyone looking to make a buck should build and sell some of these. They are in high demand in GB.

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread Screen22

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread Empty Re: tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-01, 14:26

Looks good. I’ll take twelve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread Empty Re: tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread

Post by Nordic 2020-06-01, 14:32

tGreenWay wrote:Looks good. I’ll take twelve.

That will be £211.18. Just send me your credit card or bank account info (I want to make this easy for you Mr. tGreenway) and we will process your order lickety split. Cheerio.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-01, 14:38

Nordic wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Looks good. I’ll take twelve.

That will be £211.18. Just send me your credit card or bank account info (I want to make this easy for you Mr. tGreenway) and we will process your order lickety split. Cheerio.

Sorry, for the UK I only use PayChap. Do you use PayChap? If not, we’ll have to smash the transaction. Sorry, chap. Cheerio.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-06-01, 14:46

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Sorry, for the UK I only use PayChap Do you use PayChap? If not, we’ll have to smash the transaction. Sorry, chap. Cheerio.

No one uses PayChap anymore Boomer
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-06-01, 14:50

can I fit my 72 inch TV in there?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-06-01, 14:50

I'll take two of them Nordic. You do offer free shipping?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-06-01, 21:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:can I fit my 72 inch TV in there?

Yes. Lots. Free shipping too. Hurry though, only 13 left.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-06-02, 02:42

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:can I fit my 72 inch TV in there?

Yes. Lots. Free shipping too. Hurry though, only 13 left.

Those should be mine. The twelve I ordered, plus the 13th one free. Baker’s dozen. It’s a real thing.
I’m starting to think this business isn’t legit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-06-02, 12:05

Do you accept COD?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-06-02, 12:22

Nordic wrote:Apparently I am now into selling Rubish Boxes on ebay. Looks like a pretty good deal, and I made a killing over the weekend. 8 pages of orders. Luckily ebay caught it and it looks like the reversed everything. But anyone looking to make a buck should build and sell some of these. They are in high demand in GB.

tOfficial bump when you've been hacked thread Screen22

Grand Blanc? GreenWay's backyard? Greenland's brothels? GreenWay's bedroom? Great Britain?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down