Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts

+3
Turtleneck
Cameron
aualum06
7 posters

Go down

Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts  Empty Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts

Post by aualum06 2020-06-04, 17:19

[tw]1268643714601111554[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts  Empty Re: Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts

Post by aualum06 2020-06-04, 17:20

[tw]1268633239461089280[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts  Empty Re: Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts

Post by Cameron 2020-06-04, 17:48

That's pretty fucked up. I wonder if it was discussed during recruitment at all. If not, that's even worse.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-06-04, 19:01

Cameron wrote:That's pretty fucked up. I wonder if it was discussed during recruitment at all. If not, that's even worse.

It sure is, Cameron.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-06-04, 19:35

I do not like that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-06-04, 21:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I do not like that.

I don't either, Travis. Not at all. Maybe Steve is right. MSU Bb needs to modernize.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-06-04, 23:05

Delvon Roe, MSU Basketball, Haircuts  9790793
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-05, 10:55

I saw that on twitter, and I believe Delvon. I also know those players including Delvon all love Izzo. It is fucked up and yeah probably time to modernize. Also, speaks to the problem of the NBA scouts as well that the coaches felt they had to do that. Hey, guess what nothing is perfect including MSU hoops and there's always room to improve. Just my opinion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-05, 10:58

Also, I'd be curious to hear some former Duke players open up a bit about coach k. He's definitely a conservative guy, his teams always have neat haircuts and I bet he has a rule like the Yankees about how they all have to present their selves. I'm sure he loves his players, and there's a Duke blue wall among former players but I bet we'd learn some interesting shit about him if they ever opened up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-06-05, 11:07

steveschneider wrote:I saw that on twitter, and I believe Delvon. I also know those players including Delvon all love Izzo. It is fucked up and yeah probably time to modernize. Also, speaks to the problem of the NBA scouts as well that the coaches felt they had to do that. Hey, guess what nothing is perfect including MSU hoops and there's always room to improve. Just my opinion.

I think the stuff about NBA scouts was probably just an excuse to get the players to do what they wanted. Clearly a few players must have resisted over the years. I don't see Roe just making that stuff up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-06-05, 11:17

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I saw that on twitter, and I believe Delvon. I also know those players including Delvon all love Izzo. It is fucked up and yeah probably time to modernize. Also, speaks to the problem of the NBA scouts as well that the coaches felt they had to do that. Hey, guess what nothing is perfect including MSU hoops and there's always room to improve. Just my opinion.

I think the stuff about NBA scouts was probably just an excuse to get the players to do what they wanted. Clearly a few players must have resisted over the years. I don't see Roe just making that stuff up.

You could be correct. I guess the question about this part of the tweet "NBA scouts and GM's wouldnt want players with braids apart of their organization" were the coaches being truthful or using it as an excuse to get them to clean up their hair. Izzo works with scouts all the time might know how they think, but either way the whole thing is fucked up and just isn't right.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-06-05, 20:27

With the staff being mostly black if it where a huge deal it would have been addressed, I'd like to think. Also, I'd bet if it were presented to izzo as a cultural issue the decisions would be different... Then again it may be an I'm the fucking boss lesson... Which I'm also ok with. As long as it's not culturally based... The hair thing is a more recent trend.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down