Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very cool picture of Al Kaline. I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.

+3
aualum06
The Pantry
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Very cool picture of Al Kaline.  I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.  Empty Very cool picture of Al Kaline. I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.

Post by DWags 2020-06-11, 21:46

Who is the guy to the left of LBJ? Looks familiar. Old timers?

Very cool picture of Al Kaline.  I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.  10415010
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Very cool picture of Al Kaline.  I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.  Empty Re: Very cool picture of Al Kaline. I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.

Post by The Pantry 2020-06-11, 21:52

IDK. Sam Bernstein's dad?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Very cool picture of Al Kaline.  I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.  Empty Re: Very cool picture of Al Kaline. I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.

Post by DWags 2020-06-11, 21:58

I was thinking duffy or tanfan.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-06-11, 22:03

Forrest Gump
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2020-06-11, 22:07

Damn. Bernie is old as fuck.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2020-06-11, 22:51

Nordic wrote:Damn. Bernie is old as fuck.

Very cool picture of Al Kaline.  I know there's a thread, but hey, one of my favorites of all times.  502811600
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-06-12, 00:11

It’s secretary of labor Arthur Goldberg.

I googled.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2020-06-12, 01:39

Nordic wrote:Damn. Bernie is old as fuck.

Exactly what I was about to post.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down