Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.

+3
DWags
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
7 posters

Go down

My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  Empty My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 18:51

I think this will spice up our sex life a bit. Now I’m excited, a little librarian thing going on right now but she’s ragging. What say you Bill Cain?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  Empty Re: My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 18:59

Once she gets a real look at your hideous mug, divorce court is more likely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  Empty Re: My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.

Post by DWags Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 19:09

Guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses. With this exception. Now she’s going to see your hideousness drop you like a Rick and she’s on the open market.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 19:17

Me likey the stranger!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 19:19

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 19:25

Ex was blind as a bat. Loved the librarian look but she wore contacts most of the daylight hours out of vanity.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 19:57

Whats she been drinking out of up to now?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 20:03

kingstonlake wrote:Whats she been drinking out of up to now?

Dear lord, your replies are getting worse by the hour. My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 20:16

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Whats she been drinking out of up to now?

Dear lord, your replies are getting worse by the hour. My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  2809484752

You’re slipping. That one was on a tee. And you missed it. I’m sad for you. My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 20:31

My wife is past 50 and can pass the vision test at the Sec of State so she can drive w/o glasses. But if she wants to read things like labels, recipes or read her iPhone she needs to wear her Costco magnifiers.

Last year her birthday card from me was in Braille.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 21:14

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You’re slipping. That one was on a tee. And you missed it. I’m sad for you. My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  1494614055

I didn’t miss it. I let it die the sad, slow death it deserved. My wife just got glasses for the first time in her life.  2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 21:15

GRR Spartan wrote:My wife is past 50 and can pass the vision test at the Sec of State so she can drive w/o glasses. But if she wants to read things like labels, recipes or read her iPhone she needs to wear her Costco magnifiers.

Everyone knows the print on labels has gotten tiny. It has nothing to do with getting older.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 21:40

tGreenWay wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:My wife is past 50 and can pass the vision test at the Sec of State so she can drive w/o glasses. But if she wants to read things like labels, recipes or read her iPhone she needs to wear her Costco magnifiers.

Everyone knows the print on labels has gotten tiny. It has nothing to do with getting older.

Do blow up dolls even age?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Aug 2020 - 23:55

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Do blow up dolls even age?

The early model plastic blow-ups are nothing compared to today’s silicone, real doll-type sexers. So I’m told.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down