Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing Like a Good Dive Play

4 posters

Go down

Nothing Like a Good Dive Play Empty Nothing Like a Good Dive Play

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-31, 11:20

Passing is for wimps. Run the ball between the tackles and use all four downs. If you have to pass the ball you failed and your program should be scrapped.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nothing Like a Good Dive Play Empty Re: Nothing Like a Good Dive Play

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-31, 11:31

my HS team ran the wishbone.. up the middle with the occasional option play. We passed the ball 3-4 times a game and, I'd say, 85% of those were to the TE.

I, of course, was a WR so I pretty much ran plays in and out and did a phenomenal job of stalk blocking on the edge. Luckily, I touched the ball a lot 'cause I held for extra points and field goals. My hand game in HS was the stuff of legends. Nothing Like a Good Dive Play 3434560931

I did have one TD my senior year. Crossing pattern, scampered into the endzone.. the crowd went wild, the ladies were flocking to me at the Pizza Hut after the game.. didn't have to buy a slice of pizza all night.

neither here nor there in the spirit of the thread.. but, yeah, I was a big deal.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-08-31, 12:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my HS team ran the wishbone.. up the middle with the occasional option play. We passed the ball 3-4 times a game and, I'd say, 85% of those were to the TE.

I, of course, was a WR so I pretty much ran plays in and out and did a phenomenal job of stalk blocking on the edge. Luckily, I touched the ball a lot 'cause I held for extra points and field goals. My hand game in HS was the stuff of legends. Nothing Like a Good Dive Play 3434560931

I did have one TD my senior year. Crossing pattern, scampered into the endzone.. the crowd went wild, the ladies were flocking to me at the Pizza Hut after the game.. didn't have to buy a slice of pizza all night.

neither here nor there in the spirit of the thread.. but, yeah, I was a big deal.

Okay Al
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-31, 12:12

It's been discussed before but I find punting wimpy and think teams should go for it on fourth and down EVERY time.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-08-31, 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my HS team ran the wishbone.. up the middle with the occasional option play. We passed the ball 3-4 times a game and, I'd say, 85% of those were to the TE.

I'm sure your TD under those Friday night lights was glorious. Very happy for you, Bob.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-31, 12:13

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Okay Al
Nothing Like a Good Dive Play 340?cb=20120117222806
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-08-31, 12:15

steveschneider wrote:

I'm sure your TD under those Friday night lights was glorious. Very happy for you, Bob.
cheers
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-08-31, 19:29

Got any eligibility left, Bob?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down