Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.

+13
Rick Saunders
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Jake from State Farm
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
Turtleneck
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   Empty THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.

Post by DWags 2020-09-09, 21:20

I can't take it. the Woodward thing has put me in a state where I can't think straight. I have to stay off facebook and twitter because I will embarrass my family. This guy lied and people died.

AND IT DOESN'T MATTER TO HIS COCK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FOLLOWERS. IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Fuck him and fuck them. 'm arming myself and getting ready. November 3rd can't get here fast enough. I hate this cock sucker.

Sorry. Let me vent.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   Empty Re: THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-09, 21:51

I thought this thread was going to be about Harbaugh.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   Empty Re: THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.

Post by DWags 2020-09-09, 21:54

Turtleneck wrote:I thought this thread was going to be about Harbaugh.

LOL, thanks I needed that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-09, 22:28

I’m with you. He’s a sick fuck. This nov I’m going to mask up and go to the polls to pull the lever for Biden.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-09, 22:31

My wife and I have often joked that at times when talking about covid, he and his minions sound like "Baghdad Bob", the Iraqi Information Minister, saying that they've beaten back the Americans as Sherman tanks are rolling through the streets of Baghdad.

Turns out it wasn't a joke. That's really what they've done. Yes, Harbaugh knows what a piece of shit school he is at and he won't admit it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-09, 22:35

steveschneider wrote:I’m with you. He’s a sick fuck. This nov I’m going to mask up and go to the polls to pull the lever for Biden.

Which year will you be going back to vote in, Doc?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-09, 23:38

And beating a dead horse...nobody is going to care. This won't sway a single voter. The truth is that a good portion of his cult knows exactly what he is. There are some dumb fucking Americans, hillbillies and what not, that probably do believe every word he says, but I think that's likely a small portion of them. Most of them know he's a liar. Most of them know that he actually really does not care about a single issue that they themselves actually care about. Most of them know that his primary end points are 1)his wallet and 2)his ego. But they don't care.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-09-10, 00:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:And beating a dead horse...nobody is going to care. This won't sway a single voter. The truth is that a good portion of his cult knows exactly what he is. There are some dumb fucking Americans, hillbillies and what not, that probably do believe every word he says, but I think that's likely a small portion of them. Most of them know he's a liar. Most of them know that he actually really does not care about a single issue that they themselves actually care about. Most of them know that his primary end points are 1)his wallet and 2)his ego. But they don't care.

I don't know why people continue to be surprised or shocked by his word and actions. We have known exactly who he is since no later than June 2015. Everything he says or does fits the mold of who is and should be surprising to exactly nobody.

At this point, I find the opportunists and theocrats in his corner, his family included, to be more frustrating because they prop him up and prevent his collapse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-09-10, 00:24

I get that. Like I said a few months ago he makes me laugh. But what I find most frustrating is not his lackeys but his base and cult. I understand how and why it came to this but it's still so damn frustrating. It's just common sense. It's hard to accept that people put self interests above basic decency.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-10, 00:52

I think saying it won’t matter is not the best way to think about it. It may matter with a few people and the margins in the swing states are razor thin. So it matters. And people should keep hammering on him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-10, 06:50

DWags wrote:I can't take it.  the Woodward thing has put me in a state where I can't think straight.  I have to stay off facebook and twitter because I will embarrass my family.  This guy lied and people died.

AND IT DOESN'T MATTER TO HIS COCK SUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FOLLOWERS.  IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Fuck him and fuck them.  'm arming myself and getting ready.  November 3rd can't get here fast enough.  I hate this cock sucker.  

Sorry.  Let me vent.
I hear ya, dude.

I've been saying it.. if Americans are allowed to vote and votes are counted, he loses in an electoral landslide. I'm just not certain that can happen.

Yes, his gleeful cult knuckle-draggers will never turn their back on him. He is cruel to the people they hate. He is cruel to the successful and admired people they know they can never become. Because he feeds that dark part of their chemical receptors, they will forever support him.

We just have to hope that there are enough decent people to overcome the rigging of the election.

You are absolutely right: this is negligible homicide to the tune of 200,000 Americans. Empty seats at Thanksgiving this year.

My daughter - my fucking daughter - asked if she could come home for Thanksgiving this year. Every time we plan to meet up, she gets tested beforehand. She's already planning to get tested the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, results come in quick. Just so she can come home.

Simply because this racist piece of filth in the White House makes despicable people feel better about their pathetic existence.

And, to be clear, my family has it good. We have it very good. And even for us, there are moments of sadness and emptiness.

Hang in there, my dudes (and Dendro). Stay engaged and vote.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-10, 07:33

Talked to my nephew the other day. He and his wife both lost their jobs a few months ago when some company bought out where they worked and moved it to Japan. They're going to have to sell their new house since neither one of them can find jobs where they live (North Carolina somewhere). They're both still going to vote for Trump since he's doing such a great job bringing jobs back to Merica. I just don't get it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-10, 07:49

Jake from State Farm wrote:Talked to my nephew the other day. He and his wife both lost their jobs a few months ago when some company bought out where they worked and moved it to Japan. They're going to have to sell their new house since neither one of them can find jobs where they live (North Carolina somewhere). They're both still going to vote for Trump since he's doing such a great job bringing jobs back to Merica. I just don't get it.

THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   Giphy
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-09-10, 08:31

Put Trump in prison?

First order of business for Senate majority Moscow Mitch McConnell was to line up another vote confirming more Federal judges (to lifetime appointments).

Sadly DWags, you and I are more likely to see time at a Federal prison for statements we’ve posted here than Donald J Trump will for the multitude of things he’s done and hasn’t done as POTUS.

Trump has got McConnell and a GOP majority US Senate loading the Federal Judiciary with judges with whom William Barr approves.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-10, 08:41

GRR Spartan wrote:Put Trump in prison?

First order of business for Senate majority Moscow Mitch McConnell was to line up another vote confirming more Federal judges (to lifetime appointments).

Sadly DWags, you and I are more likely to see time at a Federal prison for statements we’ve posted here than Donald J Trump will for the multitude of things he’s done and hasn’t done as POTUS.

Trump has got McConnell and a GOP majority US Senate loading the Federal Judiciary with judges with whom William Barr approves.

The Senate (if it stays in GOP hands) and Barr won't be able to help him from positions of power once he is voted out. Even if you talk about Conservative judges, you're assuming that even if you get a Trump appointee in a case that they'll support him over the Constitution.

I think his best bet is to resign as a lame duck once he accepts defeat, so that Pence can pardon him.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-09-10, 08:50

MiamiSpartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Put Trump in prison?

The Senate (if it stays in GOP hands) and Barr won't be able to help him from positions of power once he is voted out. Even if you talk about Conservative judges, you're assuming that even if you get a Trump appointee in a case that they'll support him over the Constitution.

I think his best bet is to resign as a lame duck once he accepts defeat, so that Pence can pardon him.
Can the senate impeach the judges if they get a democratic super majority? Is it only the senate, or could the congress do it?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-10, 09:06

InTenSity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Can the senate impeach the judges if they get a democratic super majority? Is it only the senate, or could the congress do it?

I believe same as for impeaching a president. House has to impeach, and senate has to convict/remove from office. Not sure if it requires the super majority, but I would guess so.

You can't impeach them just for disagreeing with their politics, though. Of course, if a ruling would be so illegal as to open them up to impeachment, I can't imagine even the biggest pro-Trump judge doing that, especially when it will just get kicked up to a higher court (and thus not protecting Trump at all).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-10, 10:32

Yeah, Miami is right on that.

I’ll take this opportunity to reiterate my opposition to lifetime Judicial appointments in a world where people don’t die at 50 because they broke their arm while trying to put shoes on a horse. Maybe it made sense in 1787, but now it just doesn’t. I get that they shouldn’t be running for their office by ruling in ways to appease people, but I feel like lengthy fixed terms of say 20 years solves that problem.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 11:15

The frightening thing about all of this is and this may be my nerves running wild (I've admitted I'm an anxious person) but I worry about a situation where this could all progress into genocide or crimes against humanity.

A) the leader is a sociopath and doesn't care for life

B) his followers seem like willing participants and resemble the brown shirts

C) humans are violent animals and seems like this is the type of climate that leads to some of the worst shit we've seen around the world

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-10, 11:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Yeah, Miami is right on that.

I’ll take this opportunity to reiterate my opposition to lifetime Judicial appointments in a world where people don’t die at 50 because they broke their arm while trying to put shoes on a horse. Maybe it made sense in 1787, but now it just doesn’t. I get that they shouldn’t be running for their office by ruling in ways to appease people, but I feel like lengthy fixed terms of say 20 years solves that problem.

Lifetime appointments are probably more important now than at most times in our history. People are always worried about Trump's appointments doing his bidding, but lifetime appointments are exactly why they don't have to. They can be what stands between Democracy and Authoritarianism. Even if there were 20 year terms, judges with just a few years left will be thinking about what to do after their term and that opens them up to a lot of potential outside influence. In theory, maybe a solution is mandatory retirement age for judges or that they keep their judge salaries as a pension and aren't allowed another job, or something like that. Just spitballing. I'm not sure either of those limitations would be legal.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 11:59

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Lifetime appointments are probably more important now than at most times in our history. People are always worried about Trump's appointments doing his bidding, but lifetime appointments are exactly why they don't have to. They can be what stands between Democracy and Authoritarianism. Even if there were 20 year terms, judges with just a few years left will be thinking about what to do after their term and that opens them up to a lot of potential outside influence. In theory, maybe a solution is mandatory retirement age for judges or that they keep their judge salaries as a pension and aren't allowed another job, or something like that. Just spitballing. I'm not sure either of those limitations would be legal.

Historic moment, but I agree with Travis. I'd shorten it 8 years is plenty for a judge. Keep the rotation going get them in and flush them out. Give youngsters an opportunity.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-10, 12:01

Jake from State Farm wrote:Talked to my nephew the other day. He and his wife both lost their jobs a few months ago when some company bought out where they worked and moved it to Japan. They're going to have to sell their new house since neither one of them can find jobs where they live (North Carolina somewhere). They're both still going to vote for Trump since he's doing such a great job bringing jobs back to Merica. I just don't get it.
I suspect your nephew can read, but I'm not sure it would matter much:

Another 884,000 Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week.

from this morning.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-10, 12:07

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yeah, I mean definitely pay them enough where they definitely don’t have to work again. Hell, ban them from working again after their term is up. Give them an outgoing $10,000,000 present. I’m fine with that.

The biggest key, to me, is that any given president should not be allowed more than 4 Supreme Court nominees. (So steve, 8 years is NOT enough. Trump gets re-elected and he’s nominated the entire court by the end of his second term) you have one 20 year term coming due every 2 years, so no president gets more than 4. If one does die before their term is up... that’s an issue there would have to be some debate on. But I wouldn’t want the president to be able to be involved for that 5th judge.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-10, 12:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I suspect your nephew can read, but I'm not sure it would matter much:

Another 884,000 Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week.

from this morning.

I'm pretty sure he's in the group that could watch Trump pull out a gun and shoot someone in the forehead and just look the other way and pretend it didn't happen.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 12:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yeah, I mean definitely pay them enough where they definitely don’t have to work again. Hell, ban them from working again after their term is up. Give them an outgoing $10,000,000 present. I’m fine with that.

The biggest key, to me, is that any given president should not be allowed more than 4 Supreme Court nominees. (So steve, 8 years is NOT enough. Trump gets re-elected and he’s nominated the entire court by the end of his second term) you have one 20 year term coming due every 2 years, so no president gets more than 4. If one does die before their term is up... that’s an issue there would have to be some debate on. But I wouldn’t want the president to be able to be involved for that 5th judge.

Let’s compromise 12 years is plenty. Flush them out. Turn it over.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-09-10, 12:44

We don’t really need to compromise because this isn’t actually going to happen.... but I’m not just arbitrarily pulling 20 years out of my ass. It’s structured there for a reason (which is already explained, to not have a chance to have one president have total unilateral control)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-09-10, 15:08

The constitution needs some work.  Nobody has done any sweeping or maintenance for years. Not including the BOR it was something like 11 yrs average between amendment ratification until 1971.  Nothing since.... that's been 49 years now.

Although it doesn't address all federal judges...

Max 13 on SCOTUS.  No more than two presidential nominations per term.  If it drops below nine then nominations must be made through the House and approved by the Senate.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-09-10, 15:13

Jake from State Farm wrote:They're going to have to sell their new house since neither one of them can find jobs where they live (North Carolina somewhere). They're both still going to vote for Trump since he's doing such a great job bringing jobs back to Merica.

North Carolina's no monolith, man.  Are they from up north like Asheville or downeast like Calabash?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-09-10, 15:58

Rick Saunders wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:They're going to have to sell their new house since neither one of them can find jobs where they live (North Carolina somewhere). They're both still going to vote for Trump since he's doing such a great job bringing jobs back to Merica.

North Carolina's no monolith, man.  Are they from up north like Asheville or downeast like Calabash?
we're our own unique type.. THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-10, 16:21

Guys, guys, guys, we need to chill on this. It isn't Trump's fault, it's Bob Woodward's fault. Trump just said Woodward should have called the authorities if he thought what Trump said was that bad.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 17:09

MiamiSpartan wrote:Guys, guys, guys, we need to chill on this. It isn't Trump's fault, it's Bob Woodward's fault. Trump just said Woodward should have called the authorities if he thought what Trump said was that bad.

The left has been ripping Woodward a new one for having this information until. Bunch of weenies. Can we just agree the murderer should be our focus of outrage not the witness?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-09-10, 17:14

Oh the left! The horrible horrible left!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 18:00

Rocinante wrote:Oh the left!  The horrible horrible left!!!

They are a bunch of weenies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-09-10, 18:19

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Guys, guys, guys, we need to chill on this. It isn't Trump's fault, it's Bob Woodward's fault. Trump just said Woodward should have called the authorities if he thought what Trump said was that bad.

The left has been ripping Woodward a new one for having this information until. Bunch of weenies. Can we just agree the murderer should be our focus of outrage not the witness?

I've seen it from some all over the political spectrum And they have a point. And yeah, whatever someone thinks of that, people are letting it take the focus off this horrendous behavior by the president. I doubt it would have changed how Trump handled it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-10, 18:30

Well, releasing the audio now did one hell of a job taking the focus off of “riots” and protests. It made Trump pivot from pushing forward with the law and order narrative. To the point Biden was having to defend himself on false assertions that Trump was making. Now he’s defending. So in that sense, as cringe worthy as it is, releasing the audio now has proven to be a net positive imho.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-09-10, 18:42

Trump calls ABC's Jon Karl a disgrace to his employer for asking why he (Trump) lied to the country. That's some serious deflection. THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-09-10, 19:18

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I've seen it from some all over the political spectrum And they have a point. And yeah, whatever someone thinks of that, people are letting it take the focus off this horrendous behavior by the president. I doubt it would have changed how Trump handled it.

I believe it I’ve see white lefties talk about his white privilege and how if the disease impacted people of his community he would have released it earlier. Bunch of weenies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-10, 19:41

Rick Saunders wrote:

He's from Waxhaw which is just south of Charlotte.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-09-10, 19:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:Trump calls ABC's Jon Karl a disgrace to his employer for asking why he (Trump) lied to the country. That's some serious deflection. THIS COCKSUCKER HAS TO BE ARRESTED AND PUT IN PRISON.   502811600

Trump is just out and out an effing 12 year old bully. If you kiss his butt he's got nothing but good to say about you. If you say something that is disparaging or that he doesn't agree with, even if it's true, he will go to the end of the earth to tear you down.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-09-10, 20:28

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

He's from Waxhaw which is just south of Charlotte.

So basically, South Carolina lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next