Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Cameron

+8
MiamiSpartan
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
steveschneider
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hey Cameron - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Cameron

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:47 pm

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Sup dude.
Doing fine. Flip my middle finger at the TV every time one of Biden's new bullshit commercials comes on.

Flipping off inanimate objects? Yeah, that seems healthy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 pm

steveschneider wrote:I’m about to hit the sack. The air is cold and crisp I love sleeping in autumn weather. My favorite season!
Donny, you're out of your element! This is not a topic fit for tBin.

Hey Cameron - Page 2 I5IorzP_GmQviLsxXpW1DD8khT2pnLhyh2x0ClnG9aN_MzSDgMRy9F_bWmUVJUm0XfRH4RkWc7lLfxnaNvYQkvEwO935htR8SNKU7rZTqKkuzVSYsysIUxYhL6eC8HpSd7FP9C9QaQ_hm3eAXSz0NrtgiZnolKmq6CM
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:55 pm

Cameron I can understand why steve frustrates you but man, this does seem to be bothering you a bit. Just put the dude on ignore.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:06 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Cameron I can understand why steve frustrates you but man, this does seem to be bothering you a bit. Just put the dude on ignore.
For starters, this is partly performance art. I've got a reputation to uphold, I can't be seen not berating steve for his abject idiocy.

But, to your point, what bothers me most about this particular stevery is that I was naively thinking that I might get a week of tBin without steve's nonsense, and perhaps even reduced steve nonsense on Beaumont. It's like if you promise your kids an extra Christmas, then cancel it right away. It's sort of illogical for them to be upset about not getting extra Christmas, yet still totally understandable, or at least predictable.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:42 pm

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Doing fine.  Flip my middle finger at the TV every time one of Biden's new bullshit commercials comes on.  

Sounds like he’s in your head. Take a break dude.
Bigger conman than Trump.  Was VP for 8 years and did nothing notable except that Ukraine thing with his kid and creeping on pre-pubescent girls.  Quiet as a clam for 3 years after Trump took office.  Was dead silent for months after the covid outbreak.  And now, his goofy scripted ads come out?  What a piece of shit.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:11 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Cameron I can understand why steve frustrates you but man, this does seem to be bothering you a bit. Just put the dude on ignore.

I think it would be better if he addressed the core issue and took an anger management class. I’m a nice guy and peaceful. I show up here to unite the board over our love of MSU and I have to endure such hostility from my own fan base. I’d expect this from a Walverine envious of my degree but from my own Spartan brother...I’m just speechless.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:14 pm

steveschneider wrote:

I think it would be better if he addressed the core issue and took an anger management class. I’m a nice guy and peaceful. I show up here to unite the board over our love of MSU and I have to endure such hostility from my own fan base. I’d expect this from a Walverine envious of my degree but from my own Spartan brother...I’m just speechless.
Go cry to Wildcat nation, you dumb prick.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:05 am

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Go cry to Wildcat nation, you dumb prick.

I'm a Spartan and I bleed green. My wish is that we could all move in the same direction rooting on our football team this fall. Hopefully in the game threads we (at the very least) we can all get along. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:20 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Doing fine. Flip my middle finger at the TV every time one of Biden's new bullshit commercials comes on.

Flipping off inanimate objects? Yeah, that seems healthy.

I hope pantry finds peace somewhere in his life. Let us know if we can help pantry.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:23 pm

The Pantry wrote:Doing fine. Flip my middle finger at the TV every time one of Biden's new bullshit commercials comes on.

So, since these are mostly trump's words, you are flipping him off?

(Warming to reality?)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:34 pm

And, the lefties can't defend Biden with even one positive thing he did in 8 years as VP.

Guy obviously can't think on his feet anymore and going to get embarrassed in a debate(s). Are any of you Dems understanding that? The Democratic party can run all the scripted ads they want on TV, but they won't get Biden past Trump on live TV.

I'm not really a Trump fan either. Just see him as more capable of making any critical decisions. Biden comes off to me as a complete flake. Bash if you want but I view Trump as the lesser of two evils.

I hate politics. Hope our two party system gives us better choices by the 2024 election.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Biden supervised the stimulus that created the economy the economy trump took credit for.

Hey Cameron - Page 2 5e271c7624306a51561e75e7-1136-852
Hey Cameron - Page 2 55ef346a9dd7cc1e008b8d80?width=1200
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm

The Pantry wrote:And, the lefties can't defend Biden with even one positive thing he did in 8 years as VP.

Guy obviously can't think on his feet anymore and going to get embarrassed in a debate(s). Are any of you Dems understanding that? The Democratic party can run all the scripted ads they want on TV, but they won't get Biden past Trump on live TV.

I'm not really a Trump fan either. Just see him as more capable of making any critical decisions. Biden comes off to me as a complete flake. Bash if you want but I view Trump as the lesser of two evils.

I hate politics. Hope our two party system gives us better choices by the 2024 election.

Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Yeah, Biden just got where he is by doing nothing and didn’t accomplish anything in 8 years under Obama. Can’t make this shit up.

Last edited by steveschneider on Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:16 pm

steveschneider wrote:Yeah, Biden just got where he is baby doing nothing and didn’t accomplish anything in 8 years under Obama. Can’t make this shit up.
Good job not discussing politics, steve. Proud of you.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:31 pm

@kingston Have you seen Biden speak in public recently? Has trouble reading/speaking teleprompters and even cue cards he keeps in his pocket.

Dems would have been better off putting Michelle Obama up with Hillary as her running mate.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 pm

The Pantry wrote:@kingston Have you seen Biden speak in public recently? Has trouble reading/speaking teleprompters and even cue cards he keeps in his pocket.

Dems would have been better off putting Michelle Obama up with Hillary as her running mate.
Joe may be old, trump is a buffoon.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Would expect nothing less from MSNBC collecting Trump gaffs, FarLeftJoe.

I'm still not sure Biden can speak even one sentence coherently in real time. Can hardly wait for the first (maybe only) debate. Pretty clear Dems want him off the public radar except for the chest-thumping, scripted ads.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:51 pm

The Pantry wrote:@kingston Have you seen Biden speak in public recently? Has trouble reading/speaking teleprompters and even cue cards he keeps in his pocket.

Seriously, have you seen Trump speak?

Trump got flustered and couldn't answer the questions from regular people.

Meanwhile, you're stuck on a playground in 1975, equating a stutter to one's cognitive ability. Classy.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:22 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Meanwhile, you're stuck on a playground in 1975, equating a stutter to one's cognitive ability. Classy.
I said nothing about stuttering. You're making shit up and putting words in my posts, which most here do because I'm not left. Most are so tightly-wrapped they think I watch Fox 24/7. Use to think you were one of the very few posters here that was balanced. Not certain now.

That aside, what do you say about the given candidates?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:47 pm

The Pantry wrote:And, the lefties can't defend Biden with even one positive thing he did in 8 years as VP.

He helped push along the ACA as a former creature of the senate that had lots of relationships with people. You might not like it, but it’s a thing he did.

What has pence done? Now, don’t get all jimminy on me that I’m saying biden is great and pence is awful. I’m not. It’s not really a Vice Presidents role to.... do.... things. Not really part of the job description. Neither of them, in their role as vp, did a whole hell of a ton of obvious shit. Because that’s sorta the job.

It’s fine whatever honestly I don’t care if you read this or not I just felt like posting it for some weird inconsequential reason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:25 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Yeah, Biden just got where he is by doing nothing and didn’t accomplish anything in 8 years under Obama. Can’t make this shit up.

I could have responded with that comment 4 years ago. Take a chill pill man.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:44 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I could have responded with that comment 4 years ago. Take a chill pill man.
Just stellar stuff, steve, way to be!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:58 am

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I said nothing about stuttering. You're making shit up and putting words in my posts, which most here do because I'm not left. Most are so tightly-wrapped they think I watch Fox 24/7. Use to think you were one of the very few posters here that was balanced. Not certain now.

That aside, what do you say about the given candidates?

The stumbles Biden makes when speaking sometimes is largely a result of his stuttering. Remnants of it really, as he's largely overcome it. The comments about his cognitivity is nonsense.

I believe you when you say you don't watch FoxNews. Seems more like your talking points comes from a facebook or twitter echo chamber. Trying to call Biden a pedophile just a day or two after Trump retweets a nonsense conspiracy theory about it? Hmmm.

What do I think of the candidates? I think Biden is a genuinely good guy. 20-30 years ago when I was more aligned with republicans (at least how they were at the time), Biden was one of my favorite Dems, probably because he was more moderate than the Ted Kennedy types.

Trump, on the other hand is a disgrace of a person. I always knew he was a piece of shit, but the treasonous and unconstitutional behavior has been kicked up several notches over the last year or more.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:15 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Trump, on the other hand is a disgrace of a person. I always knew he was a piece of shit, but the treasonous and unconstitutional behavior has been kicked up several notches over the last year or more.
So, you believe all the stories/opinions written by media that is likely 90+% liberal?

Dems have been digging for dirt on Trump since before the 2016 election. DC is loaded with investigators and attorneys that are supposed to be some of the best. None of them have come up with reasonable evidence to impeach Trump. Your treason and unconstitutional claim is as unfounded as the claims of the media you apparently pay attention to.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:19 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
So, you believe all the stories/opinions written by media that is likely 90+% liberal?

Dems have been digging for dirt on Trump since before the 2016 election. DC is loaded with investigators and attorneys that are supposed to be some of the best. None of them have come up with reasonable evidence to impeach Trump. Your treason and unconstitutional claim is as unfounded as the claims of the media you apparently pay attention to.

You have no clue how a news room works. Stop watching Fox News.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 pm

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

He was impeached.

Every week there is a laundry list if shit he could get impeached for... Or at least fire half his staff for illegal shit. Dems know he's covered by the Justice Dept and McConnell. They can try him in Jan/Feb.

Politics kept him in office.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:17 pm

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Dems have been digging for dirt on Trump since before the 2016 election.  DC is loaded with investigators and attorneys that are supposed to be some of the best.  None of them have come up with reasonable evidence to impeach Trump.  Your treason and unconstitutional claim is as unfounded as the claims of the media you apparently pay attention to.

Learn to fucking read, he has stated repeatedly that he seldom watches Fox News.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:31 pm

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Learn to fucking read, he has stated repeatedly that he seldom watches Fox News.

I call bullshit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:47 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I call bullshit.
There's obviously no convincing you. You're a genius that refuses to eat meat, can't taste the difference in salts, and drives a Prius like you should be worthy of some sort of honor badge.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:07 pm

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:29 pm

So this is the thread to troll a specific poster, right? Here, steve, this one's for you:
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:44 pm

'Sleepy'

Hey Cameron - Page 2 502811600

How Trumpy of that show. I'd expect nothing less.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:19 am

“  I am tetchier on hot days. So are most people. There’s a famous 1986 study called “Ambient Temperature and Horn Honking: A Field Study of the Heat/Aggression Relationship.” In it, Douglas Kenrick and Steven MacFarlane simply let a car idle at green lights in Phoenix during the spring and summer, and measured how long it took the driver behind to honk. The hotter the day, the faster the honks came. The most aggressive honkers were the drivers with the windows rolled down, as they were most exposed to the heat. It’s an amusing study, but subsequent research was bloodier: hotter days bring more assaults, gang violence and murders. ”

Just curious what’s your thermostat set at?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:15 am

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:30 pm

64 degrees
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:31 pm

Hey Dude, sup? So most of your clique tucked tail and fled the board. I'm clearly winning the long war. One thing though you should reign in your remaining member Turtleneck and teach him how to be funny. That's always been your strong suit, him not so much.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:37 pm

I couldn’t even begin to guess why people wouldn’t want to post here lately it absolutely boggles the mind an absolute wonder
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:49 pm

What the actual fuck? You're a grown ass man in his 40s or some shit, right?

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:35 pm

Cameron wrote:What the actual fuck? You're a grown ass man in his 40s or some shit, right?

Fucking steve...

Hey Cameron - Page 2 5b1b04b7980b91255ea4aedcda25149d
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next