Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy

+12
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
AvgMSUJoe
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
MiamiSpartan
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy Empty Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:11

And we get the INT as I'm typing it. Let's go!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy Empty Re: Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy

Post by Motown Spartan 2020-11-14, 12:12

Shakur
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy Empty Re: Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:14

Checking in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:15

Spartans hang in there, never give up and keep fighting.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:15

Love the block S.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-11-14, 12:16

steveschneider wrote:Spartans hang in there, never give up and keep fighting.

Back to you in the studio, Cameron.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:16

Can’t let Penix penetrate into our end zone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:17

steveschneider wrote:Love the block S.

We need big games from Ike Reese and Mill Coleman!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:18

steveschneider wrote:Can’t let Penix penetrate into our end zone.

Grow up steve....ah, who am I kidding, I laughed.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:19

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Love the block S.

We need big games from Ike Reese and Mill Coleman!

Loved those two. Those were the days.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-11-14, 12:20

Oh shit got a text. Buddy wants to play some tennis 12;30 court time. Damn nice day out there. Be back in an hour.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:21

Who the fuck is this color commentator? Indiana jumps offsides and he says it was a good job by Indiana to try to execute a hard count?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:24

steveschneider wrote:Oh shit got a text. Buddy wants to play some tennis 12;30 court time. Damn nice day out there. Be back in an hour.

Damn, it sounds like you're his bitch. One text and you go running.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-11-14, 12:28

Run d playing well
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 12:29

Got started late on the DVR, caught up now. Good to see the D hold after giving up 3rd and long from the IU goal line. Now would be a good time for a TD scoring drive.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 12:32

Floyd Robertson wrote:Got started late on the DVR, caught up now. Good to see the D hold after giving up 3rd and long from the IU goal line. Now would be a good time for a TD scoring drive.

Rolling Eyes

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:32

An INT, who'd a think it.

This announcer calling it an amazing D play when it was an underthrown ball into double coverage.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-11-14, 12:39

That was a miserable throw by rocky
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-11-14, 12:42

I mean you can't play Rocky
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 12:43

I just turned it on but I believe the color dude is Greg McElroy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:44

Targeting on a block during a return.

And then a fumble on 1st down. Lol.

Ball security is job security. Rolling Eyes
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 12:46

Well, that was some 2009-like tackling.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:46

Awful tackling.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 12:46

Sorry I'll turn it back off.

Tuned in to be pleasantly surprised that it was 0-0 with 3 minutes left in the 1st.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I just turned it on but I believe the color dude is Greg McElroy.

Rory McIlroy would be better commentating.

And certainly former RCMB Roary would be better still. Whatever happened to that guy?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:49

An illegal blindside block. We gotta be leading the country in those.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 12:49

If it's McElroy, he's quite good actually.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-11-14, 12:52

Let’s take a knee the rest of the game
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-14, 12:53

Guys I am a Spartan through and through but this team is really frustrating to watch. We are as undisciplined as any team I’ve ever watched. We have no room for error but when kids make them, they’re almost encouraged to make errors anyway. This is really bad football. I get were down in talent. But we are also undisciplined. Routes also take too long. Lombardi holds the ball too long. I cant do this much longer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 12:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Let’s take a knee the rest of the game

Game Thread for the Greatest Rivalry in sports with a Spitoon as the Trophy 041
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 12:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:If it's McElroy, he's quite good actually.

It's the weird sucking off of Indiana that got to me early. Never heard someone praise an offense for a false start.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 12:59

DWags wrote:Guys I am a Spartan through and through but this team is really frustrating to watch. We are as undisciplined as any team I’ve ever watched. We have no room for error but when kids make them, they’re almost encouraged to make errors anyway. This is really bad football. I get were down in talent. But we are also undisciplined. Routes also take too long. Lombardi holds the ball too long. I cant do this much longer.

We are a very bad football team. I think at least some of that has to do with lack of on field practice time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 12:59

I can't remember the last time I dozed off on the couch on a Saturday afternoon but today might be the day. I have more energy than the MSU football team, but still...
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 13:01

Our draft streak is going to end this year unless Reed decides to go Pro. Simmons is a very good player but he's too small to play LB in the NFL.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 13:02

OK, let's see if there's a pulse on offense.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-11-14, 13:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:Guys I am a Spartan through and through but this team is really frustrating to watch. We are as undisciplined as any team I’ve ever watched. We have no room for error but when kids make them, they’re almost encouraged to make errors anyway. This is really bad football. I get were down in talent. But we are also undisciplined. Routes also take too long. Lombardi holds the ball too long. I cant do this much longer.

We are a very bad football team. I think at least some of that has to do with lack of on field practice time.

Football IQ also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-11-14, 13:05

Got some leaves to rake up. What you guys doing?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2020-11-14, 13:05

This is comical.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-11-14, 13:05

Literally laughed out loud at that INT
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-11-14, 13:05

Where did the Rocky from the u of m game go?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next