Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups)

+5
DWags
Rocinante
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
9 posters

Go down

Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups) Empty Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups)

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-03, 13:41

Was going to post this over in the political hodge podge thread but figured this topic deserves it's own thread.

Infuriating op-ed on Kyle Rittenhouse and the author shares her own experience of getting arrested when she was innocent. What happened to her happens everyday in this country and touches upon the reality of how racist the system is.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/29/opinions/kyle-rittenhouse-bail-donations-race-leiba/index.html
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups) Empty Re: Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-03, 16:54

I am surprised that Cam said he actually HATES you. Seems like there's a lot of other ways to communicate your distaste for someone's message boardings. How do you define hate? I think I define it as I dislike someone enough that I want to see bad things like death happen to them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups) Empty Re: Hate (A thread devoted to racism, bigotry and hate groups)

Post by Cameron 2020-12-03, 17:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I am surprised that Cam said he actually HATES you. Seems like there's a lot of other ways to communicate your distaste for someone's message boardings. How do you define hate? I think I define it as I dislike someone enough that I want to see bad things like death happen to them.
You were really surprised by that? I feel like I've been pretty transparent about it. I don't consider hating someone to necessarily include wishing death upon them. I don't wish steve would die, I just wish he'd shut the fuck up.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-03, 17:34

😂😂

If that's the definition then I hate a few of you.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-03, 17:35

Also I hate my kids.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-03, 17:37

I hate Russel Brand.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-03, 17:38

And Biden hates Trump under that definition
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-03, 17:39

I hate Joe Rogan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-03, 17:44

Based on the STFU standard, I hate everybody including myself. I hate every fucking human, but bears are pretty cool and raccoons seem to know how to have a good time.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2020-12-03, 17:46; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-03, 17:45

I hate Turtleneck
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-03, 17:46

Rocinante wrote:I hate Turtleneck

So does Turtleneck.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-03, 17:50

Turtleneck wrote:Based on the STFU standard, I hate everybody including myself. I hate every fucking human, but bears are pretty cool and raccoons seem to know how to have a good time.

I hate every fucking English teacher or professor I’ve ever had based on this standard. Later, while running teachers meetings after school once a month it reinforced my hatred. Everyone wants to get out and they wanted to hear themselves.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-03, 17:52

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I hate Turtleneck

So does Turtleneck.

I know, that’s why I hate him. I’m jumping on the turtleneck hate bandwagon. I want an “I hate Turtleneck” tshirt.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-03, 17:53

English departments are the worst at meetings.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-03, 17:55

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So does Turtleneck.

I know, that’s why I hate him. I’m jumping on the turtleneck hate bandwagon. I want an “I hate Turtleneck” tshirt.

What size? I have M,L, and XXXXXL (for UM fans) left. 21.99 + 3.99 for shipping. I only ship within the U.S. so I can't get it to your address in Wales.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-12-03, 18:09

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

What size? I have M,L, and XXXXXL (for UM fans) left. 21.99 + 3.99 for shipping. I only ship within the U.S. so I can't get it to your address in Wales.

What do you mean that’s what you have left? How late am I to this party?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-03, 19:11

Really late.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-06, 08:02

Proud Boys were rallying in Olympia yesterday.

[tw]1335340095948247040?s=21[/tw]

Here’s a racist with a shirt calling for the arrest of Fauci and Bill Gates.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-06, 08:33

Looks like Nicholas Fuentes the anti-semetic right wing radio host was at the Pennsylvania Capital participating in a stop the steal rally.

On October 30, 2019, Fuentes featured in a video posted on Twitter, where he mocked and doubted the scope of the Holocaust, using the metaphor of a cookies baked in an oven as a euphemism for Jews who were incinerated in crematoria by the Nazis.

Fuentes questioned [00:00:00] whether one could bake 6 million batches of cookies in fifteen ovens, which each take an hour to bake, cooking 24 hours a day every day in five years.

Fuentes said [00:00:37]: “I don’t know, it certainly wouldn’t be 5 years right, the math doesn’t seem to add up there. The math doesn’t quite seem to add up there. I don’t think you’d result in 6 million, maybe 200-300,000 cookies…"

Fuentes continued [00:00:58]: “And in addition, in this hypothetical…I imagine that if you took aerial photographs over the kitchen’s you would need to see sort of smoke stacks to release the smoke from baking the cookies. And the smoke stacks would project certain shadows, but I guess they are not visible in the aerial photographs taken over the kitchens."

Fuentes added [00:01:17]: “Moreover, if you look at the soil texture, it's really not deep enough for mass cookie storage underground. So there’s a lot of things…in the cookie kitchen they say that the ovens are wooden and they have windows on them and not totally secure and the ovens that they use, they actually did sort of an ad hoc use of that particular kind of oven even though they made a perfectly good design for ovens for a different purpose, for delousing..."

Fuentes went on to say [00:01:47]: “None of it really adds up, it just kinda doesn’t really make sense, this crazy cookie analogy...You have to be…That's sort of an esoteric story...So 6 million cookies? Eh eh, I don’t buy it…"

In a video posted to his YouTube channel on November 8, 2019, Fuentes defended his mocking the Holocaust, calling [01:44:23] it an “analogy which I maintain is funny, some people are saying the cookie thing is outrageous, people are telling me to disavow it or separate myself from it, no I refuse to do it. It was a joke, it was a funny joke."

---
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-12, 09:36

Milos has regrets about last four years...not for his actions but because his career was ruined.

[tw]1337596346124132353?s=21[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-12-12, 11:23

Parler is the new home the burgeoning American Fascist movement and they are making their tent(s) bigger by making that site the new home for Proud Boys,  “self-indentified constitutionalists”, QAnon and anti-vacxers.

People are going to die.  Sooner if OAN, Newsmax and FoxNews commentators like Hannity help soulless leaders like Trump to keep stoking the flames.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-12, 15:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Parler is the new home the burgeoning American Fascist movement and they are making their tent(s) bigger by making that site the new home for Proud Boys,  “self-indentified constitutionalists”, QAnon and anti-vacxers.

People are going to die.  Sooner if OAN, Newsmax and FoxNews commentators like Hannity help soulless leaders like Trump to keep stoking the flames.

Racist and Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio posted on Parlor that he was invited to the White House today. LA Times reporter tweeted it out and it looks credible.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2020-12-12, 19:38

This seems dangerous

[tw]1337825008786296835[/tw]
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-13, 10:00

Today’s GOP is just nativists, grifters, nutcases, or some kind of combination. And for those who are not, they make it so by cozying up to those who are.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-13, 10:35

MattyFresh wrote:This seems dangerous

[tw]1337825008786296835[/tw]

Never forget all the pain and suffering he caused the parents of Sandy Hook victims. He’s an evil sack of shit.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/this-sandy-hook-father-lives-in-hiding-because-of-conspiracy-theories-fueled-by-alex-jones/

https://apnews.com/article/c77357157b6e4deb8c3e537261dcf751

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-13, 14:03

[tw]1338010497459818496?s=21[/tw]

I hope they catch these assholes and charge them with a hate crime.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-14, 09:35

Turtleneck wrote:Today’s GOP is just nativists, grifters, nutcases, or some kind of combination. And for those who are not, they make it so by cozying up to those who are.

Been looking back on history been that way for a long tim. Strom Thurmond leaving for the GOP when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, Nixon' Southern Strategy, Reagan with the Welfare Queen and his speech at Philadelphia, Mississippi, Lee Atwater and Willie Horton, The Tea party was a response to a black president, birtherism, Trump....
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-22, 12:06

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-24, 08:31

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/23/us/susan-moore-black-doctor-indiana.html
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2020-12-24, 10:26

Got a comment deleted on Instagram because they said it was inciting violence. I commented on a FOX News post about an interview they had with Kelly Loeffller. My comment: Did she bring along her KKK friends for the interview?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-24, 11:03

Jake from State Farm wrote:Got a comment deleted on Instagram because they said it was inciting violence. I commented on a FOX News post about an interview they had with Kelly Loeffller. My comment: Did she bring along her KKK friends for the interview?

The GOP has a history of courting and embracing racism. Both parties have their issues with race no question about it but the GOP is next level. I saw an interview with Steve Schmidt he spoke out against birtherism early on when Trump was beating that drum before he ran for president. I admire him and wish there were more Steve Schmidt's in that party.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-05, 08:53

It heartens me to see Enrico Tarrio the leader of the Proud Boys arrested for the destruction of property he did to a historic African American church in DC. Lock him up!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-14, 10:18

[tw]1349734308366278656?s=21[/tw]
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down