Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media?

+4
Turtleneck
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media? Empty Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 15:10

I'm guessing White Supremacist Barbie or one of the other bleach blondes..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media? Empty Re: Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media?

Post by kingstonlake Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 16:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing White Supremacist Barbie or one of the other bleach blondes..

IS OAN, Newsmax, and FNC considered mainstream?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media? Empty Re: Who Will Be The First Person From Our Christian Hero's Administration to Join the Mainstream Media?

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 17:09

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm guessing White Supremacist Barbie or one of the other bleach blondes..

Only to Bob. Not to normal people.

Of course past members of his administration, who publicly went against Trump, have joined some of the real mainstream media, at least as as occasional contributors.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 17:30

kingstonlake wrote:

Bob considers everything mainstream media except Billy Ray's underground Blue Ridge Mountains news network that publishes its stories with tree bark on an old logging road.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 15 Dec 2020 - 17:50

These twits will end up on GMA or something, hell one of them was already on dancing with the stars, right?
Further normalizing the complete cluster fuck of anything connected to trump.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 7:14

AvgMSUJoe wrote:These twits will end up on GMA or something, hell one of them was already on dancing with the stars, right?
Further normalizing the complete cluster fuck of anything connected to trump.
yep.

And some people wonder how we get a president who can't run a lemonade stand without going bankrupt and whose incompetence leads to the needless death of 300,000+ Americans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:47

How about Trump hosting SNL again?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 9:49

steveschneider wrote:How about Trump hosting SNL again?
give it time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 13:03

I don't about first, because I haven't kept track.

But the worst-kept secret is now out of the bag. McEnany to Fox News.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 13:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't about first, because I haven't kept track.

so it was White Supremacist Barbie.. (as far as I know.. I don't know what any of the other christian white supremacists are up to).

shocking.. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 2 Mar 2021 - 16:57

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't about first, because I haven't kept track.

The genius Larry Kudlow, who was wrong both on the economy and covid-19, has his own show on the Fox Biz channel.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 7:08

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/us/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-trump-coronavirus.html

It can be lucrative to make a career out of sucking up to and lying for Donald Trump.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 12:45

No, it was not Larry Kudlow and it was not McEnany. Bob's question was about who is joining the mainstream media, so the answer is still no one.

Sorry, but sedition and overthrowing of democracy is not mainstream in this country, so FoxNews doesnt count.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 3 Mar 2021 - 16:03

MiamiSpartan wrote:No, it was not Larry Kudlow and it was not McEnany. Bob's question was about who is joining the mainstream media, so the answer is still no one.

Sorry, but sedition and overthrowing of democracy is not mainstream in this country, so FoxNews doesnt count.

Post of the day. It is a propaganda org at this point. The WH should pull their credentials. Sorry Chris Wallace.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down