Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda

+11
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Dendrobates
InTenSity
Motown Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 Empty Re: Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:03

I actually liked the 80’s Bush. Not a big fan of completely shaved.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 Empty Re: Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-28, 21:11

80s was managed at least the 60s stuff was crazy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-28, 21:12

I've never really spent much time thinking about it. I usually will just take whatever is offered to me.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-12-28, 21:13

Went on a fishing trip to Crane Lake in Minnesota. I think I caught more fish than MSU is gonna make baskets
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2020-12-28, 21:15

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Has any team ever gone from #4 to out of the top 25 in a three game stretch.

Did we last year? I seem to remember some big deal being made by the haters about how quickly we fell out.

I just said this to the hubby. I swear we had a shitty 3/4 game awful losing streak thinking the tourney was out. He doesn't want to hear any of it. He's too emotionally invested. I just haven't cared that much this year with the pandemic.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-28, 21:20

Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 3836498553

Somebody call the coroner.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:26

steveschneider wrote:80s was managed at least the 60s stuff was crazy.

I see guys with big beards and a mask on and it reminds me of a Lake Michigan beach in the 70’s
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-28, 21:30

lol!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:30

Honestly, I just don’t want to be stressed by the team. I had to watch three years ago. And two years ago. Last year I did t have to watch but did and it was a fun team. Win or lose. So I was watching all the misses in the first half and felt stressed. How stupid is that?

The gentleman is a really good movie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-12-28, 21:32

D wags can’t you just try to not be stressed about it
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-28, 21:33

I've bust out laughing probably 3x in this game. It's not a good team right now but sometimes everything goes to shit at the same time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-12-28, 21:33

Watts, hauser's, henry 5-34
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-28, 21:34

DWags wrote:
steveschneider wrote:80s was managed at least the 60s stuff was crazy.

I see guys with big beards and a mask on and it reminds me of a Lake Michigan beach in the 70’s
gross
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-12-28, 21:36

I don’t think this team has looked the same since the Virginia game got cancelled and we lost a week.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:

gross

Or the time you were going down on the girl friend and the next day in the dentist for your cleaning the hygienist pulls a pubic hair from between your teeth and she says “I’m going to just assume Allison enjoyed herself last night”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-12-28, 21:48

That never happened Wags.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags can’t you just try to not be stressed about it

Only way is not to watch it. Football I have no problem because frankly I understand every play and what’s being done on both sides of the ball. Basketball I like. but don’t get every
Play. So, like a typical fan I just follow the ball. When we shoot 14% in a half I get stressed at the misses. I’m trying to lean the ball in the hoop. Fuck that. It’s easier to just turn the channel. I’ll read WBH et al later and see wtf is wrong with us.

Last edited by DWags on 2020-12-28, 22:03; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-12-28, 21:49

That post is on level with this game... Kinda gross and unbelievable.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That never happened Wags.

Meh.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 21:51

AvgMSUJoe wrote:That post is on level with this game... Kinda gross and unbelievable.

Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 502811600

I’m not begging anyone to believe it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-28, 22:47

Seems like things have went downhill since Steve started a Kentucky basketball thread. Any chance we can get that thread nuked? I haven’t watched any CBB, MSU included, but I know the players want to win. If a thread needs to go to make that happen we need to do our part and put the thread in the basket/Travis’s thread pit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-28, 23:10

DWags wrote:I actually liked the 80’s Bush. Not a big fan of completely shaved.

Not for me. Give me a landing strip or Brazilian. The next bush I get lost in is presently growing in some African country.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-28, 23:31

DWags wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote: gross

Or the time you were going down on the girl friend and the next day in the dentist for your cleaning the hygienist pulls a pubic hair from between your teeth and she says “I’m going to just assume Allison enjoyed herself last night”.

Allison's husband posts here, DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 23:51

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

He’s a Michigan guy. But her oldest daughter played volleyball at Miami and he youngest is like top 25 sophomores in the Midwest or sometime such like that. And Allison wants her to go to MSU.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-28, 23:53

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He’s a Michigan guy. But her oldest daughter played volleyball at Miami and he youngest is like top 25 sophomores in the Midwest or sometime such like that. And Allison wants her to go to MSU.

We have some blues here, DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 23:54

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Hmmmmmm

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-12-28, 23:56

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hmmmmmm

He means Travis
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-28, 23:57

Man, I don’t know. This isn’t probably a good thing. I’m taking a couple weeks off of b-ball fandom

[tw]1343766569189584897?s=21[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2020-12-29, 00:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:That never happened Wags.

But you can imagine if it did
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-29, 10:44

So Izzo used 12 guys in the first 12 minutes? What’s the point? Seems like nobody could get a good sweat going like that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-29, 18:38

He didn’t want them to sweat because the team manager lost the team deodorant stick.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-29, 18:47

DWags wrote:So Izzo used 12 guys in the first 12 minutes? What’s the point? Seems like nobody could get a good sweat going like that.

He usually spends December looking for the right combos, but now that B1G play starts early, maybe he’s forcing the issue. Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 2599972566
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-29, 18:47

And btw, I hate conference games in December.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-12-29, 18:51

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:So Izzo used 12 guys in the first 12 minutes? What’s the point? Seems like nobody could get a good sweat going like that.

He usually spends December looking for the right combos, but now that B1G play starts early, maybe he’s forcing the issue. Aw geez, yeah you betcha, we’re brinin the wood chipper to min a soda  - Page 2 2599972566

Sounds good to me. WBH, OTPT? Opinions?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-12-29, 21:56

tGreenWay wrote:

Is that why they sometimes struggle early, because instead of coaching he is out deciding if he wants pizza flavored Combos or original cheddar?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2