Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan...

+5
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Heat Miser
9 posters

Go down

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... Empty Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan...

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-04, 15:54

... along with Rush Limbaugh previously. Minus well start putting those things in Cracker Jack boxes.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... Empty Re: Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan...

Post by DWags 2021-01-04, 15:56

Three of six most punchable faces in republican politics
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... Empty Re: Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan...

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-04, 16:05

Trump must admire the way Jordan gave that doctor the freedom to rape so many athletes.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-04, 16:12

America is a stupid country and we get exactly what we deserve.

That said, this is pretty funny and 100% predictable. Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... 502811600 Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-04, 16:15

Now known as the "Medal of Fealty".
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

tGreenWay, Watch Out Pylon! and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-04, 17:53

Just a reminder that Devin Nunes got his feelings hurt by a cow and then tried to sue the cow.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2021-01-04, 23:45

I'm embarrassed that at one time I involved myself with the republican party. Please forgive my stupidity.

And Turtleneck, I like turtlenecks. I wish they'd come back in style. But then again, I'm old.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-05, 06:40

I think Guest should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-05, 06:52

Frank Ricard wrote:I'm embarrassed that at one time I involved myself with the republican party. Please forgive my stupidity.

And Turtleneck, I like turtlenecks. I wish they'd come back in style. But then again, I'm old.

It was a different party, and it's name is now a misnomer. There is nothing republican about the Republican Party. There is nothing grand about the Grand Old Party. They call themselves conservatives, but they are anything but conservatives. They are radicals, attempting to subvert the Constitution. The radical right.

My hope is that the objections tomorrow, and those Republicans that seem strongly opposed to the objections, leads to a real and permanent split in the party. How do you think that someone is attempting to undermine Democracy, and then turn around and caucus with them on regular legislative issues. But most of those opposed to the objections have still been cowards for the last 4 years, so I dont hold out much hope of any real split.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-01-05, 08:13

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... Medal10
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-01-05, 09:00

We've come a long way from giving them to people who earned them vs. giving them to people who helped cover up sex abuse.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 20:40

Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... 1486952199

Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 20:48

Heat Miser wrote: Medal of Freedom for Devin Nunes & Gym Jordan... 1486952199

Bill Belichick declines Presidential Medal of Freedom offer from Trump

He'll give it to Robert Kraft when they're at the Mar a Lago rub and tug
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down