Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs?

+9
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Frank Ricard
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Turtleneck
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
13 posters

Go down

When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? Empty When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs?

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:18 pm

I'm noticing plenty of people still have them out. Are they good until the end of the year or maybe should they just cross out the 0 at the end and scrawl in a 4 and make them good for another few years?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? Empty Re: When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs?

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Dipshits in a cult will use them like the confederate flag. We'll be seeing this shit forever. The ones with the blue lives flag and trump signs are like a special lighthouse telling all neighbors to avoid them at all costs.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? Empty Re: When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs?

Post by steveschneider Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:42 pm

After the capital insurrection the MAGA guy in town took his down then after about three days once the Fox talking points were out he had it right back up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:12 pm

steveschneider wrote:After the capital insurrection the MAGA guy in town took his down then after about three days once the Fox talking points were out he had it right back up.

Drive your Prius across his lawn.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:17 pm

At least I know who's business to boycott and who not to hire.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Idiots. I mean, the expiration date for Trump's presidency (2020) is right there on the damn signs, and they still dont pay attention.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:05 pm

The appropriate time to take down tRump 2020 signs was 2016.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:30 pm

A couple of times a week I walk through a condo association which is adjacent to my own. There must be a "no flag" bylaw because the owners leave there garage door open to proudly display their "trump 2020" sign which hang down from the inside of the bottom of the door. Sadly, they hang an MSU flag right next to it. This is as recent as last Tuesday. I had no idea I had such embarrassing neighbors. Maybe now that trump is hiding in exile they'll cease to fly their flag.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:39 pm

was on Round Lake Road the other day between Laingsburg and whatever town is next. Some patriot and scholar was flying the American flag upside down. When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:40 pm

Saw evidence of true Trumpites this morning.

A Trump Pence 2020 flag on a utility pole had been replaced by a new (folds were still visible) red white and blue “President Trump 2020” flag.

Further down the road on 3 difference residences  I saw they had modified their Trump Pence 2020  to read: “Trump 2020” with what looked to be 3” wide piece of red tape covering Pence’s name.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:43 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Saw evidence of true Trumpites this morning.

A Trump Pence 2020 flag on a utility pole had been replaced by a new (folds were still visible) red white and blue “President Trump 2020” flag.

Further down the road on 3 difference residences  I saw they had modified their Trump Pence 2020  to read: “Trump 2020” with what looked to be 3” wide piece of red tape covering Pence’s name.
how was Mio this morning?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hear the people in Mio are feeling left behind and they are trying to get their country back.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:36 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: how was Mio this morning?

I hear the people in Mio are feeling left behind and they are trying to get their country back.
I suspect they view democracy and a free and fair election as 'cancel culture'. When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

That was around the Kent County / Allegan County line that’s dominated by church going “ If yer not Dutch yer not much” Calvinists.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:17 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: how was Mio this morning?

They feel left behind because the set up crews left with wheels off their single and double wide homes.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:44 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

They feel left behind because the set up crews left with wheels off their single and double wide homes.

When is the appropriate time to take down Trump 2020 signs? 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:49 pm

I’ll take down my Trump sign when he’s returned to his duly elected office as President of Merica. #stopthesteal
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:A couple of times a week I walk through a condo association which is adjacent to my own. There must be a "no flag" bylaw because the owners leave there garage door open to proudly display their "trump 2020" sign which hang down from the inside of the bottom of the door. Sadly, they hang an MSU flag right next to it. This is as recent as last Tuesday. I had no idea I had such embarrassing neighbors. Maybe now that trump is hiding in exile they'll cease to fly their flag.

Kind of surprised the condo board hasn’t fined them for leaving open their garage doors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:30 pm

My neighbor three houses down is pissed. He's got about 10 of them, he's trying to figure out how to cover up "Pence" without it looking to shitty.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:45 pm

I don't think I'll ever come to terms with people holding donald fucking Trump in such high regard. It's not even admiration it's a life style choice.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:A couple of times a week I walk through a condo association which is adjacent to my own. There must be a "no flag" bylaw because the owners leave there garage door open to proudly display their "trump 2020" sign which hang down from the inside of the bottom of the door. Sadly, they hang an MSU flag right next to it. This is as recent as last Tuesday. I had no idea I had such embarrassing neighbors. Maybe now that trump is hiding in exile they'll cease to fly their flag.

Kind of surprised the condo board hasn’t fined them for leaving open their garage doors.

Exactly. That board is derelict.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Egg their house.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:54 pm

DWags wrote:My neighbor three houses down is pissed. He's got about 10 of them, he's trying to figure out how to cover up "Pence" without it looking to shitty.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:My neighbor three houses down is pissed. He's got about 10 of them, he's trying to figure out how to cover up "Pence" without it looking to shitty.

You still have Dukakis/Benson signs up, bro. Let it go. It's been a moment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:13 am

Seeing a slight up tick in the blue stripe American flag added to the Trump flags still out. I think there's a much stronger under the radar radical/racist/authoritarian angle to law enforcement. Always thought it played a role in the institution but man I think it's way deeper than we all think. I suspect this ends very ugly. Maybe not in my lifetime, but eventually.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:47 am

kingstonlake wrote:Seeing a slight up tick in the blue stripe American flag added to the Trump flags still out. I think there's a much stronger under the radar radical/racist/authoritarian angle to law enforcement. Always thought it played a role in the institution but man I think it's way deeper than we all think. I suspect this ends very ugly. Maybe not in my lifetime, but eventually.

I think you’re dead on. It’s a bit frightening too. I honestly think there is a huge percentage of sheriff deputies around our state that we’re not only pulling for the seditious terrorists, but had members and friends in the crowd.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:32 am

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Seeing a slight up tick in the blue stripe American flag added to the Trump flags still out. I think there's a much stronger under the radar radical/racist/authoritarian angle to law enforcement. Always thought it played a role in the institution but man I think it's way deeper than we all think. I suspect this ends very ugly. Maybe not in my lifetime, but eventually.

I think you’re dead on. It’s a bit frightening too.  I honestly think there is a huge percentage of sheriff deputies around our state that we’re not only pulling for the seditious terrorists, but had members and friends in the crowd.

Yup. It's interesting that few a few of my family members who fit the blue bar flag demographic found their voice this summer on certain occasions. But they've been radio silent since Jan 6th. Well, the dumb one brought up Kathy Griffin when I brought up the insurrection. I had to correct him when he thought it was Kathy Lee Gifford. I'm.not joking....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down