Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip

+16
tGreenWay
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
Turtleneck
Motown Spartan
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
Jake from State Farm
Heat Miser
gomersbro
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
DWags
Floyd Robertson
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip Empty Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip

Post by kingstonlake 4/8/2021, 2:39 pm

Greenberg flipping? Thought it might deserve it's own thread

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gaetz-associate-likely-to-strike-plea-deal-with-prosecutors-in-sex-trafficking-case/ar-BB1froEd?li=BBnb7Kz

At a status conference in the case Thursday, federal prosecutor Roger Handberg told a judge he expected the case to end in a plea, though negotiations are ongoing. Fritz Scheller, an attorney for Greenberg, asked the judge to set a deadline of May 15 for the two sides to either reach a deal, or move toward a trial in the summer.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 4/8/2021, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip Empty Re: Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip

Post by Floyd Robertson 4/8/2021, 2:48 pm

Gaetz is going to go through some things.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip Empty Re: Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip

Post by kingstonlake 4/8/2021, 3:57 pm

I smell a series of unfortunate events for either Greenberg or Gaetz. Who gets it first?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/8/2021, 5:54 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I smell a series of unfortunate events for either Greenberg or Gaetz. Who gets it first?

When ratting our friends, the first who sits at the table eats. The last who comes in usually is dinner.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/8/2021, 5:58 pm

Just heard Greenberg's attorney told a group of reporters, "I'm sure Mtt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable right now."

I'd said elsewhere that I didn't think they'd do a deal for Greenberg as he seems to be the biggest fish in all this (in terms of crimes, not notoriety). Shows what I know. Maybe Gaetz is deeper than we know so far. I just don't want them to give a huge break to a guy facing life in prison just to get a political win.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/8/2021, 6:51 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Just heard Greenberg's attorney told a group of reporters, "I'm sure Mtt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable right now."

I'd said elsewhere that I didn't think they'd do a deal for Greenberg as he seems to be the biggest fish in all this (in terms of crimes, not notoriety).  Shows what I know.  Maybe Gaetz is deeper than we know so far.  I just don't want them to give a huge break to a guy facing life in prison just to get a political win.

It seems kind of odd to cut a plea deal with a child sex trafficking defendant. He must have something they want. I'd assume direct indisputable testimony or notes, names, etc. Obviously the guy is the lowest form of life on the planet. But apparently he's smart enough to cover his ass or at least provide it some cover to not get general population prison duty.

I was starting to get pissy about Gaetz slithering away. Maybe the hold up was Greenberg all along.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/8/2021, 8:30 pm

[tw]1380307035619696640?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/8/2021, 9:01 pm

It's not unreasonable to assume that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is involved in this.

Of course, nothing will come of it because the media and christian right would be outraged.. but no doubt to me that he is connected.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/8/2021, 10:25 pm

Welp, this story has it's own Ghislane Maxwell. The wife of this dude Pirozollo or something like that, who was part of this trip to the Bahamas with Gaetz, Greenberg, and some prostitutes, reportedly recruited girls for this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 4/9/2021, 1:08 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:Welp, this story has it's own Ghislane Maxwell. The wife of this dude Pirozollo or something like that, who was part of this trip to the Bahamas with Gaetz, Greenberg, and some prostitutes, reportedly recruited girls for this.

Every brothel needs a madam even if they are online.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/9/2021, 5:42 am

Her husband was a DeSantis fundraiser supposedly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/9/2021, 7:10 am

This Pirozollo guy, and Gaetz, and this former state Senator named Frank Artiles are all really close (I think Gaetz was once room mates with one or both). Artiles was recently charged with paying a guy $50K to be a bogus candidate for a state senate position in Miami, to siphon off votes from the Dem incumbent (it may have been posted here before, but google for florida senate district 37 and Alex Rodriguez if interested in more details).

I almost posted this yesterday, but I hadn't see anything to suggest Gaetz was involved. Then overnight this broke (referencing a different bogus candidate in a different state senate race):

[tw]1380339505329283072?s=19[/tw]

The scandal and what Greenberg can reveal may go beyond just the sex trafficking.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/9/2021, 7:28 am

Well at least Florida gets the vote totals in early. Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/9/2021, 9:31 am

kingstonlake wrote:Well at least Florida gets the vote totals in early. Lol

The legislature will probably even fuck that up when they pass their voter suppression legislation.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 4/9/2021, 2:04 pm

Near Pensacola.

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip C99cec8b-cb2c-4924-a4dc-8537798b5712-_3109
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/9/2021, 3:54 pm

[tw]1380603338878771201?s=21[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/14/2021, 10:26 am

If none of these “women” were under 18 this is a wrap. Ain’t nothing gonna happen. Clearly prostitution but not even a crime really. I think we’ve come to a point as a society where women trading sex for money, material, or favor just doesn’t register with anyone anymore. Definitely not amongst the conservative evangelical crowd.

Time to move on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 4/14/2021, 12:15 pm

kingstonlake wrote:If none of these “women” were under 18 this is a wrap. Ain’t nothing gonna happen. Clearly prostitution but not even a crime really. I think we’ve come to a point as a society where women trading sex for money, material, or favor just doesn’t register with anyone anymore. Definitely not amongst the conservative evangelical crowd.

Time to move on.
so you're suggesting that the flag-waving, bible-thumping right wing christians are immoral scumbags?

I never noticed. Someone should've said something.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 4/14/2021, 12:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:If none of these “women” were under 18 this is a wrap. Ain’t nothing gonna happen. Clearly prostitution but not even a crime really. I think we’ve come to a point as a society where women trading sex for money, material, or favor just doesn’t register with anyone anymore. Definitely not amongst the conservative evangelical crowd.

Time to move on.
so you're suggesting that the flag-waving, bible-thumping right wing christians are immoral scumbags?

I never noticed. Someone should've said something.

We're just trying to protect you from the dregs of society Bob
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/14/2021, 1:10 pm

Time to move on.

Man, you give up quick. It could very well be months before Gaetz gets charged. Lack of news does not equal lack of evidence. A Couple of things to keep in mind...

Being legal adults does not remove the sex trafficking, if they were paid to travel interstate or international for the purposes of sex.

Greenberg has already been charged with trafficking a minor between 14-17. If she (or them) are talking to the feds, I'm sure they're strictly told not talk to the media (for the sake of the case and her own safety).

The Feds are not going to give a deal to someone with the amount and severity of charges against them that Greenberg has, just to bust someone for a couple of cases of prostitution. If they are, then it is a completely political attack and the AG and DOJ prosecutors/agents involved should be fired. However, considering this deal with Greenberg was started under Barr, and continuing under Garland, I have a hard time believing that this is just a political attack.

I suppose Greenberg could be bullshitting and the feds find little to back up what he says about Gaetz, but Greenberg must be at least claiming more than just a few prostitution claims with adults. Greenberg lying is Gaetz's best hope.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/14/2021, 4:04 pm

I hope so Miami. I know people are stupid. But I can’t believe a lawyer would think he could traffic underage girls for sex across state lines and or countries. There’s no way you can do it without getting caught. Digital receipt? JFC. Saw an article somewhere where the parallels to Epstein and why they didn’t snag him in Florida. The laws are almost peculiar in their vagueness. I still say they don’t get him on sex trafficking of any kind. Greenberg isn’t a good witness. Highly problematic for obvious reasons. Hopefully they can snag the scum bag under a broader investigation and other crimes.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/14/2021, 6:10 pm

Time to move on.

Aren't there rules on what you can and can't use campaign money on?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/14/2021, 6:16 pm

DWags wrote:

Time to move on.

Aren't there rules on what you can and can't use campaign money on?

I think they’re more speed bumps than actual rules. Merica.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/15/2021, 11:48 am

Jesus, Gaetz is worse than I thought, or is this sweatshirt behind him in this old pic not what it looks like (for example, I'm not sure what that red and white thing is, or is that not on the shirt?).

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip Img_2023
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 4/15/2021, 11:53 am

Who the hell has a um Dearborn shirt? Who even made a um Dearborn shirt

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip IkBeV7pe4_nKwLuzVVSLAHqI7oxSpxW2R0SKqmJm0eO_twdThXFrk60PmXB9B_pXFMJSiGcwbNNg4dpPsmxeQ0vzLDLoHXXKlC-Dj6ORcPy0Fe-cCCoB9G5mO58853-l
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 4/21/2021, 11:52 am

So he used campaign money to pay hookers, is that right?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 4/21/2021, 12:15 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Jesus, Gaetz is worse than I thought, or is this sweatshirt behind him in this old pic not what it looks like (for example, I'm not sure what that red and white thing is, or is that not on the shirt?).

Gaetz trafficking pal Greenberg gonna flip Img_2023

Holy shit he's like young Schmidt from New Girl.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/21/2021, 12:44 pm

He's been handing out money like candy to Florida Republicans whom he never gave a dime in the past. Not a single house republican has donated to him.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/29/2021, 9:46 pm

So Greenberg sent a letter to Roger Stone asking for a pardon, and in the letter said that he and Gaetz paid for sex with an underage girl. Greenberg and Stone agreed on $250K for Stone's help with the pardon.

“My lawyers that I fired, know the whole story about MG’s involvement,” Greenberg wrote to Stone on Dec. 21. “They know he paid me to pay the girls and that he and I both had sex with the girl who was underage.”

Bombshell Letter: Gaetz Paid for Sex With Minor, Wingman Says
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 4/30/2021, 8:30 am

Looks like Gaetz is teaming up with Greene to go on a we hate everyone tour to try and draw attention away from Gaetz paying 17 year olds for sex.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/29/gaetz-greene-national-tour-rinos-485061
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/30/2021, 8:52 am

I have no doubt Gaetz was having sex with minors. But I'm not going to hold my breath on someone else confessing to it in a letter and Gaetz being held accountable for it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 4/30/2021, 8:55 am

I mean, is it possible that this actually makes Gaetz more electable in Florida? I'm not joking. Could this lead to a seat in the Senate?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 4/30/2021, 9:18 am

So you’re saying that there is truth to the rumor that MATT GAETZ PAID AN UNDERAGE GIRL FOR SEX?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 4/30/2021, 9:29 am

Not related, but, I mean, I don't know what do about our country's Florida problem.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/beyond-disturbing-antiassault-billboard-sparks-controversy-after-resurfacing-125933446.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 4/30/2021, 9:30 am

DWags wrote:I mean, is it possible that this actually makes Gaetz more electable in Florida? I'm not joking. Could this lead to a seat in the Senate?
Who was the guy in Bama that was running for Senate and almost won, even though he was a known predator?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 4/30/2021, 9:30 am

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:I mean, is it possible that this actually makes Gaetz more electable in Florida? I'm not joking. Could this lead to a seat in the Senate?
Who was the guy in Bama that was running for Senate and almost won, even though he was a known predator?

Roy Moore
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 4/30/2021, 9:36 am

Exactly. Disney should announce they're phasing an operation move to Georgia.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 4/30/2021, 10:49 am

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:I mean, is it possible that this actually makes Gaetz more electable in Florida?  I'm not joking.  Could this lead to a seat in the Senate?  

Exactly. Disney should announce they're phasing an operation move to Georgia Colorado.

Exactly.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 4/30/2021, 10:57 am

Feds have more. More on Gaetz and a lot more on notable people Gaetz has associated with going back 7 years.

I think the Biden DoJ is going to have its ducks in a row before they file charges.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 4/30/2021, 12:41 pm

Not in this case. Word is that the Florida GOP hates him and considers him dangerous to them. They put him up for Congress to get him away from Florida state politics. They figured that he could do less damage to the Florida GOP by being 1 of 400+ in the federal government where he may or may not be in the majority depending on the year, than he could do being 1 of 40 state senators where he will be part of the clear majority. This is according to Tallahasseee insiders.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next