Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.

+5
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Nordic
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
9 posters

Go down

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  Empty This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-11, 15:18

[tw]1381323770212704256[/tw]
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and MattyFresh like this post

Back to top Go down

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  Empty Re: This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.

Post by kingstonlake 2021-04-11, 15:31

Daaaaaamn
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  Empty Re: This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.

Post by Nordic 2021-04-11, 15:44

Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

MattyFresh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-11, 16:06

That's nothing. Clearly you have never seen OTPT do a lay-up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-11, 16:07

So mad I missed it. Got sucked into Vidya gaming with the kid. Unreal poster.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-04-11, 18:36

I concur with the announcer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-04-11, 18:40

Turtleneck wrote:That's nothing. Clearly you have never seen OTPT do a lay-up.

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-11, 20:10

I have a friend that doesn’t think it was all that special.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-11, 20:34

Honestly all things considered it was a better poster than DeAndre Jordan over that guy on the Pistons who wasn't very good.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-11, 20:35

Motown Spartan wrote:I have a friend that doesn’t think it was all that special.

Unbelievable...

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  4113017228 that you have a friend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-04-11, 20:49

tGreenWay wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:I have a friend that doesn’t think it was all that special.

Unbelievable...

This was posted in the NBA thread but you should all see this dunk by Bridges.  4113017228 that you have a friend.

I know. He was my last one and after this I’m not sure I am be friends with him.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-11, 20:51

The best part is DeVontae Graham basically doing the surrender cobra all the way back down the court. Subtle and underrated. 😄😄
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-04-11, 20:59

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Unbelievable...

I know. He was my last one and after this I’m not sure I am be friends with him.

After this, it seems he was never worthy of the role.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-11, 21:02

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-12, 01:48

Miles is getting so much run. Deservedly so. I love it. Bron is shouting him out. Draymond. Kuzma. Ja. Christian Mccaffrey. I love it. This is why I watch our guys in the NBA, for moments like this. This is a legendary dunk. It's so good that it will be in highlight reels for decades.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-04-12, 07:42

That guy was also calling a bowling match yesterday.

[tw]1381328467648774145?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and Motown Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-04-12, 09:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Miles is getting so much run. Deservedly so. I love it. Bron is shouting him out. Draymond. Kuzma. Ja. Christian Mccaffrey. I love it. This is why I watch our guys in the NBA, for moments like this. This is a legendary dunk. It's so good that it will be in highlight reels for decades.

I think he's started 4-5 games in a row with Ball out. Has put up some good numbers.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-04-12, 09:56

He is actually starting because Hayward has been out. Graham replaced Ball in the starting unit. Miles and Monk would typically be the first two guys off of the bench. Monk is also hurt.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down