Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are we at war with Russia?

+5
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Are we at war with Russia?  Empty Are we at war with Russia?

Post by DWags 2021-06-04, 22:43

Why are we letting them butt fuck our businesses? Isn’t that an act of war?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are we at war with Russia?  Empty Re: Are we at war with Russia?

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-05, 03:47

That's what alot of that free market anti government pukes don't get. We want Government out of our lives but they don't understand this shit is state sponsored. Jimbo's computer repair ain't gonna install a firewall to stop anything. Especially state sponsored cyber warfare.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-06-05, 05:29

Russia is out #1 geopolitical foe.

Mitt Romney 2012
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-05, 08:04

Combine it with their moves in the arctic and Ukraine, it adds to the concern.

It makes having Senators, Congressmen, and other government officials knowingly pushing Russian propaganda, all the more dangerous.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-06-05, 08:09

Russia's greatest military advantage = geography
China's greatest military advantage = geography
USA's greatest military advantage = geography

Change my mind.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-05, 08:32

Motown Spartan wrote:Russia's greatest military advantage = geography
China's greatest military advantage = geography
USA's greatest military advantage = geography

Change my mind.

I'd go with defense spending.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-06-05, 08:38

Putin runs Russia like Trump wanted to (and was beginning to) run the US.

Putin is the richest man in the world.  According to Bill Browder, an American who was investing in Russia after the collapse of the USSR.  (Bill Browder’s Russian accountant was Sergei Magnitsky who the Magnitsky Act that banned Russia investments in the US)

According to Browder and others who had done business in Russia, Putin personally gets a percentage of everything Russia exports (natural gas, oil, steel, munitions, military aircraft, even nuclear power plant engineering design).  Putin chooses his oligarchs who reportedly make him a 50% “partner”.  If you step out of line you are end up under house arrest in your estate, at worst you are locked up and die in prison.

I believe that the Russian”gangs” are part of Russian organized crime who are connected to and have a profit sharing arrangement with Putin.

If you think the recent ransom ware episodes since President Biden was elected are coincidental, I have some bridges on MSU’s campus I want to sell you.  There’s a reason Trump never shared what he and Putin talked about.  I believe Putin promised Trump financing and not to screw  with US companies in return for Trump promoting better relations with Russia.

My tinfoil hat take is Putin also shared FSB (formerly KGB) intel on US politicians including GOP pols with Trump.  Trump has used that intel to keep control of the GOP.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2021-06-05, 18:12; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-06-05, 14:49

That’s some grade a speculation grr. Good on ya.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-05, 17:39

GRR Spartan wrote:
My tinfoil hat take is Putin also shared FSB (formerly KGB) intel on US politicians including GOP pols with Trump.  Trump has used that intel to keep control of the GOP.

I tend to think a professional spook and a serious intelligence agent would want to keep compromising info on US politicians to themselves to leverage for their own purposes for years to come, rather than give that over to an erratic, unstable 70+ year old (they have their own info on him). Derkach's involvement with some of them, as well as the 2018 Moscow trip by Ron Johnson and others, followed by the continued dissemination of Russian misinformation, seem to back this up, IMO.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-06-05, 22:55

MiamiSpartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

I tend to think a professional spook and a serious intelligence agent would want to keep compromising info on US politicians to themselves to leverage for their own purposes for years to come, rather than give that over to an erratic, unstable 70+ year old (they have their own info on him). Derkach's involvement with some of them, as well as the 2018 Moscow trip by Ron Johnson and others, followed by the continued dissemination of Russian misinformation, seem to back this up, IMO.
Reading between the lines. In the 2016 election, both parties were hacked. The democrats hack was public, nothing was said about the gop being hacked. There is also about 7-10 Republican senators that went to Russia on 4 th of July a few years ago. They suddenly backed trump when they came back. One of the bigger ones is Lindsay Graham and the male prostitutes.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-06-06, 13:16

This country is fucked. Answer to the question is yes, and our democracy is going to go down the toilet in the next four years because a bunch of bigots can't handle the shifting demographics in this country.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-06-06, 16:41

DWags wrote:Why are we letting them butt fuck our businesses? Isn’t that an act of war?

Don't underestimate the US skunkworks ability to foul things up in or with important Russian Oligarch nationals living high on the hog outside US. Everything from muddying up their life outside the US by screwing with their ability to wire money to messing with their multi-million dollar yachts harboredin the Med.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-07, 15:38

[tw]1401969917633740801[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down