Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Americans Against Prosperity?

3 posters

Go down

Americans Against Prosperity? Empty Americans Against Prosperity?

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 26 Jul 2014 - 7:35

Last night I'm sitting around at home minding my own business and around 7:30 the doorbell rings. At the door is some guy handling out pamphlets and wants five minutes of my time to conduct a short survey. This is Friday night, mind you, so that seems like an odd time for some door-to-door canvassing.

It turns out that this guy is representing Americans for Prosperity, crusading against Congressman Gary Peters' bid for Carl Levin's senate seat. Gary Peters, you should know, is solely responsible for the passing of ObamaCare.

I don't follow PACs much, so I don't really know much about AFP.

Got me wondering, though, are there any Americans Against Prosperity?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Americans Against Prosperity? Empty Re: Americans Against Prosperity?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 26 Jul 2014 - 7:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:Last night I'm sitting around at home minding my own business and around 7:30 the doorbell rings.  At the door is some guy handling out pamphlets and wants five minutes of my time to conduct a short survey.  This is Friday night, mind you, so that seems like an odd time for some door-to-door canvassing.

It turns out that this guy is representing Americans for Prosperity, crusading against Congressman Gary Peters' bid for Carl Levin's senate seat. Gary Peters, you should know, is solely responsible for the passing of ObamaCare.

From what I can gather here, whoever disagrees with you is against prosperity.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 26 Jul 2014 - 9:06

Turtleneck wrote:From what I can gather here, whoever disagrees with you is against prosperity.

Just seems to me the name AFP is generically ridiculous.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 27 Jul 2014 - 0:00

Floyd Robertson wrote:Last night I'm sitting around at home minding my own business and around 7:30 the doorbell rings.  At the door is some guy handling out pamphlets and wants five minutes of my time to conduct a short survey.  This is Friday night, mind you, so that seems like an odd time for some door-to-door canvassing.

Takes a real asshole to come up with that name to set them apart from the balance of the country.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down