Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool

4 posters

Go down

Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool Empty Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool

Post by kingstonlake 2021-07-04, 17:08

Happy 4th and please PM Bob Sakimano for directions to this summers tSwill summer festival in Mio. Bob is our up north events coordinator. He'll have everything you need. Directions, etc.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool Empty Re: Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool

Post by Rocinante 2021-07-04, 17:13

We’re carpooling in Panty’s Hyundai
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool Empty Re: Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-04, 17:52

Miopalooza!!! Please extend a hand and welcome newest registered user dinapool 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-08, 10:26

Great job on this one Kingston
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-01-08, 10:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Great job on this one Kingston

We don't take all portal entries, Travis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-08, 10:35

So dinapool has known about niclosam since the summer and is only just telling us now? WTAF? How many dozens of Swillers has covid impacted since then?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-08, 10:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Great job on this one Kingston

We should be grateful dinapool only wasted a Kingston post. It’s not like it happened to Nordy, thank god.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-08, 10:45

tGreenWay wrote:So dinapool has known about niclosam since the summer and is only just telling us now? WTAF? How many dozens of Swillers has covid impacted since then?

Truly selfish if you ask me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-08, 10:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So dinapool has known about niclosam since the summer and is only just telling us now? WTAF? How many dozens of Swillers has covid impacted since then?

Truly selfish if you ask me

Absolutely. Dina waited until there was another massive surge to bust out a panacea to maximize profits. Selfish and greedy. Pharma Bro would be proud.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-08, 11:20

I’m gonna be honest with you I’m not sure that I’m supposed to share this but dinapool’s IP address is in Greece but more specifically Athens

Do you think he thinks we’re real Spartans and he’s trying to get revenge for the Peloponnesian war
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-08, 11:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m gonna be honest with you I’m not sure that I’m supposed to share this but dinapool’s IP address is in Greece but more specifically Athens

Do you think he thinks we’re real Spartans and he’s trying to get revenge for the Peloponnesian war

Look, even if this is a case of mistaken warriors, if we have to fight, then we have to fight. We all just had a cancellation this afternoon, so I think we can take a couple of hours to kick some Delian ass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-08, 11:39

Let’s fuck him up
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down