Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jethro Bodeen
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
tanfan!
9 posters

Go down

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night Empty I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night

Post by tanfan! 2014-07-27, 09:30

So I'm sitting there with another couple. Just finished dinner. We are outside so I'm thinking I can squeeze out some gas. Just as I start to try to ease it out a bug flies into my face and startled me. Well the sphincter released unexpectedly and out came one of the loudest farts I've ever blasted. The couple we were with looked at me in shock and my wife burst into laughter. It had to be about 100 db. I didn't look but I heard other people at other tables making comments. However I just carried on like nothing happened. As we walked to out cars my bro gave me a high five, which was comforting.  I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night 2275418548 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night Empty Re: I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-07-27, 09:44

I challenge you to a fart off
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night Empty Re: I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-27, 09:54

Snake Plissken wrote:I challenge you to a fart off

Might be a good contest for the first Swill tailgate.

We will have to have some judges though.

Point system will be:
1. Loudness
2. Duration
3. Smell
4. Stain (deduction of points)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-07-27, 10:03

NigelUno wrote:

Might be a good contest for the first Swill tailgate.

We will have to have some judges though.

Point system will be:
1.  Loudness
2.  Duration
3.  Smell
4.  Stain (deduction of points)

What about the SBD? ( Silent but Deadly) They often linger the longest and have the most horrendous odor.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-07-27, 10:17

Jethro Bodeen wrote:

What about the SBD? ( Silent but Deadly) They often linger the longest and have the most horrendous odor.

Good point. We'll have a separate division for women.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-27, 11:35

You didn't really high five your bro did you I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-07-27, 13:01

I love this board
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar Taveras 2014-07-27, 15:48

I'd high five you bruh
Oscar Taveras
Oscar Taveras
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2014-07-27, 17:04

Effects of Tanfan's fart are now just reaching Michigan in the form of high speed winds and storm advisories.
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-07-27, 17:12

Ted Brogan wrote:Effects of Tanfan's fart are now just reaching Michigan in the form of high speed winds and storm advisories.

Large gaseous clouds:

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night 2014-010
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2014-07-27, 17:41

Floyd Robertson wrote:Large gaseous clouds:

I blasted a loud fart at a restaurant last night 2014-010

Many farmers are reporting devastating losses due to the highly poisonous gases. Famine is expected in 3-4 weeks. Mass hysteria and looting are already sweeping the state.

The end is fucking nigh, and it came from Tanfan's ass.
Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down