Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now

+25
MSU addict
Heat Miser
Rocinante
Wally Fairway
Nordic
kingstonlake
Motown Spartan
Turtleneck
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
Green money
tTy
Travis of the Cosmos
gomersbro
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
aualum06
steveschneider
GRR Spartan
Dendrobates
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
CORNER BLITZ
duffy munn
DWags
29 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now  Empty MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now

Post by DWags 2021-07-30, 17:06

- All individuals are required to wear masks indoors beginning Aug. 1 in all campus buildings and other MSU facilities in East Lansing and throughout the state. This requirement will be in place for at least the first weeks of the fall semester.

- All students, faculty and staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an FDA-authorized or WHO-approved vaccine by Aug. 31. Limited exemptions for medical or religious reasons will be provided.

https://president.msu.edu/communications/messages-statements/2021_community_letters/2021-07-30-mask-vaccine-requirement.html
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now  Empty Re: MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now

Post by duffy munn 2021-07-30, 18:47

Good
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now  Empty Re: MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-30, 20:09

MSU pushing Covid rules BIG TIME. starting now  Front_10

Heard all 5,000 of those were young college age kids though so good thing they're masked up 

Although thinking now about the "first weeks" and individuals inside "other" facilities...will we need to mask up to go to the bathroom at Spartan Stadium or will that not be included since we're just dick to dick in a trough with another dude?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and tTy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-07-30, 20:12

From what i've heard the transmissibility of the new strain of covid is around 8. The original covid was around 2 or similar to the common cold.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-07-30, 20:22

Finally.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-07-30, 22:09

About time!
I love all these places are requiring it. I'm tired of these dumb fucks ruining everything.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-07-30, 22:52

Dendrobates wrote:About time!
I love all these places are requiring it. I'm tired of these dumb fucks ruining everything.

You been talking to my oldest child who lives in Burlington VT?  

She sent me this link and asked "Why don't you move and stop living among the dumb fucks"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/vermont-most-vaccinated-coronavirus-state/index.html

VT has fewer people than GR but every county including 2 or the 3 in the state's Northern Kingdom have at least 70% having at least one dose.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-07-30, 23:53

GRR Spartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:About time!

She sent me this link and asked "Why don't you move and stop living among the dumb fucks"

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/us/vermont-most-vaccinated-coronavirus-state/index.html

VT has fewer people than GR but every county including 2 or the 3 in the state's Northern Kingdom have at least 70% having at least one dose.

I envy that.
I worry for my kids when school starts. I shouldn't have to if people had a brain

Last edited by Dendrobates on 2021-07-31, 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Rocinante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-31, 09:54

I’m sure this will upset a bunch of cry babies.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2021-07-31, 12:14

steveschneider wrote:I’m sure this will upset a bunch of cry babies.

Meh no reason for regulation. People chose to get vaxed or they don't
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tTy and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-07-31, 13:52

Dendrobates wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

I envy that.
I worry for my kids when school starts. I shouldn't have to if people had a brain

You folks that have kids too young to be vaxxed are who I feel sorry for. For the most part, vaxxed people should mask because they can still transmit it if they get covid. But since we likely won't get sick, it's really about protecting the unvaxxed. And I dont give a shit about protecting anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated.

But the kids, or the few that can't get vaxxed for medical reasons, they don't have the choice. And the idiots create this situation that puts them at higher risk. So I'll mask for them. But if I get a minor case of Covid, I'm going to want to go find a rally for anti-vaxxers and breathe all over their asses.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-07-31, 14:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I envy that.

You folks that have kids too young to be vaxxed are who I feel sorry for. For the most part, vaxxed people should mask because they can still transmit it if they get covid. But since we likely won't get sick, it's really about protecting the unvaxxed. And I dont give a shit about protecting anyone who chooses not to get vaccinated.

But the kids, or the few that can't get vaxxed for medical reasons, they don't have the choice. And the idiots create this situation that puts them at higher risk. So I'll mask for them. But if I get a minor case of Covid, I'm going to want to go find a rally for anti-vaxxers and breathe all over their asses.
this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-31, 14:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

I envy that.

Do you worry about kids getting pneumonia or flu?

We have a years worth a data that says, luckily, kids are doing pretty ok...just don't be fat or old or have 6+ comorbidities.

I know the way I get my point across is by telling people who think differently than me that they're idiots and morons. That's why I let the fatties know that they're gross and stupid and fat and killing everyone by being gross, stupid, and fat. Buncha morans

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-07-31, 15:14

im confused how is 1,141 .0007% of 5,601
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-31, 15:18

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:im confused how is 1,141 .0007% of 5,601

Do they mean 1141 is .0007% of 161 million vaxed?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-07-31, 15:19

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:im confused how is 1,141 .0007% of 5,601

Do they mean 1141 is .0007% of 161 million vaxed?

thank you d wags
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 2021-07-31, 15:23

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

We have a years worth a data that says, luckily, kids are doing pretty ok...just don't be fat or old or have 6+ comorbidities.

I know the way I get my point across is by telling people who think differently than me that they're idiots and morons. That's why I let the fatties know that they're gross and stupid and fat and killing everyone by being gross, stupid, and fat. Buncha morans

We don't know the long term effects. I have a 2-year-old and would immediately let her be vaccinated. Hell, I would let her be in a trial group if I could get her in. There are unknown long term effects to having COVID. Many people, even teenagers, have a brain fog months after having COVID. How long does it last? We don't know. A year of lost of development for a teenager is huge. Can a 2-year-old have this? I don't think mine could explain it to me other than crying more than normal. Too many unknowns just to say it is just pneumonia or the flu.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 15:42

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Not that these are the same thing…. But, yes? Yeah. Those things are concerning.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-31, 15:56

gomersbro wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

We don't know the long term effects. I have a 2-year-old and would immediately let her be vaccinated. Hell, I would let her be in a trial group if I could get her in. There are unknown long term effects to having COVID. Many people, even teenagers, have a brain fog months after having COVID. How long does it last? We don't know. A year of lost of development for a teenager is huge. Can a 2-year-old have this? I don't think mine could explain it to me other than crying more than normal. Too many unknowns just to say it is just pneumonia or the flu.

And the long term effects of a 2-year-old taking a vaccine that has just been used on humans for the first time ever are?

I didn't say it was pneumonia or flu - just asked if we're so scared of them because kids die from those at larger rates. Will schools close every flu season now to protect even just one life? How scared should we be forever?

Damn near every kid just had a year lost of development by being sheltered away. My 7 (now 8) year old nephew didn't see another 7 year old for a year. That's fucked. Even just not seeing another adults face for an entire year while you're growing and hopefully starting to learn some emotional intelligence as you get emotions for the first time....also totally fucked.

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

tTy and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 16:17

I don’t think anyone was saying schools are going to be closed. You said that. You’re the only one who said that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-07-31, 17:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I definitely worry about kids getting the flu or pneumonia, you dont? It sucks when kids are sick.
And if I could have either without knowing it, and could prevent spreading it to kids by doing something really easy like wear a small piece of fabric in public on my body that is already 80-90% covered with fabric, I would.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:07

Can someone tell me how many college aged individuals in the US with no underlying co-morbidities have died because of covid since it became a thing?  I am being serious, I don't know the answer.... Let's call it 17-23 year olds, not fat, in good health, etc, etc.  What is that number?

I also find it amusing that there are lotteries out there that I may enter if I get vaxxed, but the odds of me getting blood clots because of it are way greater than my winning any money for doing it..... Oh, and I could still get covid evidently. And then live 99.xyzpdq% of the time. lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Green money likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 18:16

tTy wrote:Can someone tell me how many college aged individuals in the US with no underlying co-morbidities have died because of covid since it became a thing? I am being serious, I don't know the answer.... Let's call it 17-23 year olds, not fat, in good health, etc, etc. What is that number?

Probably just a 9/11 or two’s worth. So on the scale of 300 9/11’s since March 20 in the US, relatively few. Unfortunately a college community is a lot more than just students and a few older professors, but how many of those 300 9/11’s were because someone caught it from a young person is impossible to know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:22

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tTy wrote:Can someone tell me how many college aged individuals in the US with no underlying co-morbidities have died because of covid since it became a thing?  I am being serious, I don't know the answer.... Let's call it 17-23 year olds, not fat, in good health, etc, etc.  What is that number?

Probably just a 9/11 or two’s worth. So on the scale of 300 9/11’s since March 20 in the US, relatively few. Unfortunately a college community is a lot more than just students and a few older professors, but how many of those 300 9/11’s were because someone caught it from a young person is impossible to know.

I appreciate the response, but I don't understand it at all.

How many 17-23 year olds have died of covid who were actually healthy individuals?  If a professor wants to go get the jab, I believe they are free.  If anyone wants to, I think they are giving out Krispy Kremes and free weed in some places, and million dollar lotteries as well.... The message is "If you get the vaxx then you are cool", so then what makes it not OK for someone who chooses not to?  There is no collateral damage vis a vie the unvaxxed if the "message" is 100% truth.

I don't understand why someone would want to get vaxxed if it is still so terribly dangerous for them to leave their dorm room and go to a class with someone who is not.  Minus well not get vaxxed for as dangerous for everyone it is supposedly, at least as per the "official messaging".

Last edited by tTy on 2021-07-31, 18:24; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 18:24

There is collateral Damage in that there are a lot of people that can’t get vaccinated, which has already been talked about in this very thread so I’m not going to recap it for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There is collateral Damage in that there are a lot of people that can’t get vaccinated, which has already been talked about in this very thread so I’m not going to recap it for you.

How.
Many.
To.
Year.
Olds.
Have.
Died.
Of.
Covid?

Give me a number.  American kids, 17 to 23, healthy as horses prior to getting the bug, have died of covid?  Should be four digits and a comma.  Maybe 5 digits, but I highly doubt it.  Give me a number.

Also, if you are so imuno-compromised that it is unsafe for you to be in a classroom OR get the vax, but still want to attend college, we have remote options.  It is easy for everyone to get online these days.

Last edited by tTy on 2021-07-31, 18:29; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 18:29

tTy wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There is collateral Damage in that there are a lot of people that can’t get vaccinated, which has already been talked about in this very thread so I’m not going to recap it for you.

How.
Many.
To.
Year.
Olds.
Have.
Died.
Of.
Covid?

Give me a number. American kids, 17 to 23, healthy has horses, have died of covid? Should be four digits and a comma. Maybe 5 digits, but I highly doubt it. Give me a number.
I
Don’t
Think
They
Put
Healthy
As
A
Horse
On
A
Death
Certificate

But I already told you. Like a 9/11’s worth of young people. How healthy were they? No idea I don’t know them they are dead.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tTy wrote:

How.
Many.
To.
Year.
Olds.
Have.
Died.
Of.
Covid?

Give me a number.  American kids, 17 to 23, healthy has horses, have died of covid?  Should be four digits and a comma.  Maybe 5 digits, but I highly doubt it.  Give me a number.
I
Don’t
Think
They
Put
Healthy
As
A
Horse
On
A
Death
Certificate

But I already told you. Like a 9/11’s worth of young people. How healthy were they? No idea I don’t know them they are dead.

What is that?  3000?  4000?  And you have no info to qualify that number in terms of those who were 5'4" pushing 3 bills vs. those who could actually run a nine minute mile?  So probably a third of that number then, conservatively were healthy?  Probably WAY LESS..... So IMO, probably less than 1000 kids under the age of 23 who could dribble a basketball up and down the court while walking and without puking have died of covid.

This seems like an absurd over reaction if these numbers are true.  Thanks for letting me know Travis.  You have basically solidified my stance and proven what I believe to be true. And that is that for colleges to require vaxx's and masking is just another form of tyranny and should be resisted at every opportunity. This is just stupid as fuck.

Last edited by tTy on 2021-07-31, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-31, 18:34

I truly don’t care what your stance is. Not even a little bit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-31, 18:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I definitely worry about kids getting the flu or pneumonia, you dont?  It sucks when kids are sick.
And if I could have either without knowing it, and could prevent spreading it to kids by doing something really easy like wear a small piece of fabric in public on my body that is already 80-90% covered with fabric, I would.

I suppose I would worry if a kid I knew had either of those - although I'm generally more positive so I would believe they could beat it out.
Other than that I do not have the capacity to worry about every other person in general maybe potentially contracting something. That seems exhausting.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I truly don’t care what your stance is. Not even a little bit.

Sure seems like you do. I care what your stance is because I want my kids to live in a free world where they have their own liberty and free of totalitarian rule.

If MSU continues on this course, I can't wait to get another phone call from them begging me for money.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:41

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I definitely worry about kids getting the flu or pneumonia, you dont?  It sucks when kids are sick.

I suppose I would worry if a kid I knew had either of those - although I'm generally more positive so I would believe they could beat it out.
Other than that I do not have the capacity to worry about every other person in general maybe potentially contracting something. That seems exhausting.

I remember when "herd immunity" was a thing, and then when the vaxxes weren't safe because they were "Trump Vaxxes", not you can win a lottery if you take them and everyone is pissing down their legs because maybe 1000 healthy 20 year olds have died of covid in the past 18 months. The slippery slope is now a fucking free fall if people don't wake up.

Fucking stupid as shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:56

Jake from State Farm wrote:From what i've heard the transmissibility of the new strain of covid is around 8. The original covid was around 2 or similar to the common cold.

How do they test for "the new strain"?  I am quite serious about this.  If it is a "new strain", then I want to know EXACTLY how this is tested for and identified.  For a year and a half I was told it was a conspiracy theory that it came from a lab, that it came from a wet market serving up raw bat heads on a platter and someone got sick.  Now, well, maybe, yano, it could have come from the Wuhan lab.

Fast forward to today, "It's a new variant, and it is 8 zilly times more communicable, and it is in the following zipcodes!!!  in fact, we know who exactly has it!!!!  Their names are listed below!!!!"

Who believes this fucking bullshit?  Delta variant..... LMFAO, wow..... To me it seems like a lot of you WANT to believe this into truth.  I have zero confidence that most of it is true, nor could they identify a covid mutation at all at this point.  Show me how they do it.  Tell me how expensive it is to decipher the genetic DNA of one virus to the next?  I can only imagine that, on a case by case basis, that this would be incredibly expensive and economically unfeasible.  Otherwise, there is money to be made here.  There would be fucking test kits sitting on every Rite Aid shelf capable of telling you what fucking kind of virus you have.  If that were the case, then you could be diagnosed with a flu strain with a finger prick, and those vaccines could be modified in a month or two these days.  Anyone who believes this shit is either stupid as fuck or willfully following the directions of the boarder collie chasing them around the meadow.

The willfully stupidity and lack of critical thinking in this forum is very disappointing and scary.

Last edited by tTy on 2021-07-31, 19:06; edited 3 times in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Green money likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-31, 18:57

I remember when that dumb ass Texas legislator said “iffin gran maw have to die cause covid we jes gotta accep it, cause we need the economy open, an that’s the price of bidniz”

Now?

“What if I git a shot an it kill me?!?! Ain’t nobody say what in it!”

Same dumb asses that we’re yelling about “if ya take the statues down we ain’t gonna be learning history proper or we might fergit our hair a tige”

Now they’re screaming about teaching critical race theory. They want to teach our kids WWII but leave out the internment camps. Leach only two legs of the triangle trade between Europe Africa and the Americas. Leave that slave trade stuff out.

Fuck them. Don’t get vaxed. Go to indoor KKK concerts. Take deep breaths. Encourage these idiots not to get vaxed. They’re fucking exhausting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 19:01

DWags wrote:I remember when that dumb ass Texas legislator said “iffin gran maw have to die cause covid we jes gotta accep it, cause we need the economy open, an that’s the price of bidniz”

Now?

“What if I git a shot an it kill me?!?! Ain’t nobody say what in it!”

Same dumb asses that we’re yelling about “if ya take the statues down we ain’t gonna be learning history proper or we might fergit our hair a tige”

Now they’re screaming about teaching critical race theory. They want to teach our kids WWII but leave out the internment camps. Leach only two legs of the triangle trade between Europe Africa and the Americas. Leave that slave trade stuff out.

Fuck them. Don’t get vaxed. Go to indoor KKK concerts. Take deep breaths. Encourage these idiots not to get vaxed. They’re fucking exhausting.

Now you are trying to get this banned to the Bin? Why?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 19:23

Imagine, if big pharma really could tell, on the spot "you have a variant!!! and it is THIS!!!", they could run it back to the lab and piss out a new vaccine overnight, if you were to believe what they have accomplished over the past 12 months is real, and then roll out a CURE for $38 bucks a jab.

We would be so healthy.
And they would be so rich.

If what you are being told is truth, why the fuck aren't they taking advantage of this for financial purposes and also for the good of man?

None of this makes any sense you guys. None of it. NONE!

Variant! lmfao come the fuck on.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money 2021-07-31, 19:36

tTy wrote:Imagine, if big pharma really could tell, on the spot "you have a variant!!! and it is THIS!!!", they could run it back to the lab and piss out a new vaccine overnight, if you were to believe what they have accomplished over the past 12 months is real, and then roll out a CURE for $38 bucks a jab.

We would be so healthy.

If what you are being told is truth, why the fuck aren't they taking advantage of this for financial purposes and also for the good of man?

None of this makes any sense you guys. None of it. NONE!

Variant! lmfao come the fuck on.
Big Pharma didn't get it right the first time with the jab, what makes you think they will get it right the second time? Don't kid yourself, Big pharma is making billions on the jab and will continue making billions with boosters. No liability whatsoever. Follow the money.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-07-31, 19:42

tTy wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:From what i've heard the transmissibility of the new strain of covid is around 8. The original covid was around 2 or similar to the common cold.

How do they test for "the new strain"?  I am quite serious about this.  If it is a "new strain", then I want to know EXACTLY how this is tested for and identified.  For a year and a half I was told it was a conspiracy theory that it came from a lab, that it came from a wet market serving up raw bat heads on a platter and someone got sick.  Now, well, maybe, yano, it could have come from the Wuhan lab.

Fast forward to today, "It's a new variant, and it is 8 zilly times more communicable, and it is in the following zipcodes!!!  in fact, we know who exactly has it!!!!  Their names are listed below!!!!"

Who believes this fucking bullshit?  Delta variant..... LMFAO, wow..... To me it seems like a lot of you WANT to believe this into truth.  I have zero confidence that most of it is true, nor could they identify a covid mutation at all at this point.  Show me how they do it.  Tell me how expensive it is to decipher the genetic DNA of one virus to the next?  I can only imagine that, on a case by case basis, that this would be incredibly expensive and economically unfeasible.  Otherwise, there is money to be made here.  There would be fucking test kits sitting on every Rite Aid shelf capable of telling you what fucking kind of virus you have.  If that were the case, then you could be diagnosed with a flu strain with a finger prick, and those vaccines could be modified in a month or two these days.  Anyone who believes this shit is either stupid as fuck or willfully following the directions of the boarder collie chasing them around the meadow.

The willfully stupidity and lack of critical thinking in this forum is very disappointing and scary.

The relatives of over 600,000 people that have died from coronavirus in this country alone would probably question your critical thinking.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 19:55

Jake from State Farm wrote:
tTy wrote:

The relatives of over 600,000 people that have died from coronavirus in this country alone would probably question your critical thinking.

Please feel free to argue against any of the specific points I have made in this thread rather than bail out with this horse shit bleeding heart carp.

1) How much does it cost for a test to determine what "Variant" you have?
2) How many HEALTHY 17-23 year olds have died specifically because of covid?
3) Do you really believe that X number of "Delta" variant cases are in Y places around the country?
4) What evidence do you have?
5) How deadly is the alleged "Delta" variant?
6) Is it REALLY 8X more communicable than the original pussy strain of covid that, according to someone above, was no more communicable than the common cold?

Don't fucking meme me to death with "TeLl ThAt To ThE 60000000000000KKKKKKKK pEoPlE WhO LoSt SoMeOne" twitter post.

Fucking do better Jake.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 19:58

Green money wrote:
tTy wrote:Imagine, if big pharma really could tell, on the spot "you have a variant!!!  and it is THIS!!!", they could run it back to the lab and piss out a new vaccine overnight, if you were to believe what they have accomplished over the past 12 months is real, and then roll out a CURE for $38 bucks a jab.

We would be so healthy.

None of this makes any sense you guys.  None of it.  NONE!

Variant!  lmfao  come the fuck on.
Big Pharma didn't get it right the first time with the jab, what makes you think they will get it right the second time?  Don't kid yourself, Big pharma is making billions on the jab and will continue making billions with boosters.  No liability whatsoever.  Follow the money.

Exactly my point.  If we can draw blood now, put it in a vaxxine making microwave of sorts, and piss out a new cure and sell it for 50 bux, then why aren't we doing it?

Because this is not possible with our current technology and finances.

This is also why people who have taken the jab think they need to mask up and stay 6 feet away from a fucking white tailed deer now (read the New York Post article on 60% of Michigan whitetailed deer have had covid)..... Also, who fucking nose or anal swabbed those motherfuckers? Who really believes this?????????????????????? Unreal.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next