Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time?

4 posters

Go down

Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time? Empty Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time?

Post by kingstonlake 2021-08-24, 19:28

It kinda puts a spin on your average "hook up". Tells a great story that sometimes it's from the heart and not just a hit and ditch. Sort of let's you know that although it might not last, is coming from a good place. The heart. I've heard the song three times in the last two days. Pretty much a jam. Off the certified platinum album "Living in Oz"

"Hungry to touch, I'm eager to please
Out of control and I hand you the keys
Every night I am burning to make love to you
But don't try to tell me you think it's all physical
It goes much deeper than that"

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time? Empty Re: Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time?

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-24, 20:05

Yes
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time? Empty Re: Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-08-24, 20:09

Quite possibly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-08-24, 20:10

Just racking my brain and other than maybe that Rick roll song, can't think of anything close...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-08-24, 20:22

I'm definitely having an affair of the heart with tSwill. Maybe it's the upcoming football season. I don't know.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-08-24, 22:38

Is Rick Springfield's "Affair of the Heart" the best song of all time? 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5t4nlieln5uxyn4w5pi343ykbmfw4izttnhjibyko&rid=200
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down