Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you make this deal with the devil?

+9
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Would you make this deal with the devil? Empty Would you make this deal with the devil?

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 16:56

Michigan State wins the national championship in football in 2023, but they have to lose the Ferris state at home on their home opener in 2027
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Would you make this deal with the devil? Empty Re: Would you make this deal with the devil?

Post by NigelUno Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 16:59

DWags wrote:Michigan State wins the national championship in football in 2023, but they have to lose the Ferris state at home on their home opener in 2027

I think the devil usually asks for more than that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and GRR Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Would you make this deal with the devil? Empty Re: Would you make this deal with the devil?

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:10

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Michigan State wins the national championship in football in 2023, but they have to lose the Ferris state at home on their home opener in 2027

Hats?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:11

Yes of course dwags. If you said that they win the national championship but I have to live the rest of my life in my own pit I’d have to think about it but still probably yeah
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:19

That's a real game?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:20

Turtleneck wrote:

That's a real game?

No, and neither is the devil.

Suspension
Of
Disbelief

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:40

Didn’t Texas Longhorns football do that?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 17:58

GRR Spartan wrote:Didn’t Texas Longhorns football do that?

Lose to Ferris? I don’t think so.

I would take the deal, DWags. Maybe Ferris will be  1A power by then.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 18:10

I'd take it in a heart beat. Never cared about loses to Central or Whomever, but man, would that be glorious to win a NC in my lifetime.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 18:31

This is weak. A real conundrum would be MSU wins back to back nattys, but then never beats Michigan again. Gotta make it hurt.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:10

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hats?

Pretty sure he’s lookin for a soul to steal. But, it seems he’s in a bind because he’s way behind and he’s willing to make a deal, you know, like on football titles and other games.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:12

Question: WWJD? (What would Johnny do?)

Answer: Johnny would resin up his bow and play his fiddle hard, leaving the rest of us baffled since this is about college football.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:12

Cameron wrote:This is weak. A real conundrum would be MSU wins back to back nattys, but then never beats Michigan again. Gotta make it hurt.

This is a hard one. I hate to be lumped into the "just beat u of m" Spartan crowd, but no way am I going down to the Crossroads for this deal.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:16

Cameron wrote:This is weak. A real conundrum would be MSU wins back to back nattys, but then never beats Michigan again. Gotta make it hurt.

Or win back to back nattys and the devil gives you the largest, best available television for watching football, except: In exchange for the two titles, you can’t watch any of the games from those two season. Instead, you have to watch The Facts of Life whenever the Spartans are playing on tv, including the championship games.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:18

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This is a hard one. I hate to be lumped into the "just beat u of m" Spartan crowd, but no way am I going down to the Crossroads for this deal.

That’s what she said, aaaaaaand
That’s what she said.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:19

Fuck that. Lets win three nattys and beat Michigan every year. Fuck Ferris State too.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:

How about we lose to Michigan every year but win every other game we play. We would win nattys more times than not.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 19:26

Nordic wrote:

Fuck that. Lets win three nattys and beat Michigan every year. Fuck Ferris State too.

This guy gets it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 20:16

OK how about MSU wins three national titles in both football and basketball but for the rest of your life the pantry and Greenway are sitting at the end of your bed while you are sleeping
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 20:22

I would take that deal. If you made it CMU though then it’s a no for me. I still remember those back to back losses and those hurt.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 20:59

Not making that deal
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:08

Nordic wrote:

Why is it when I'm reading this, I hear the Charlie Daniels band playing in the background "the devil went down to Georgia" and Nordic is the guy who kicked the devils ass?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:09

How old am I and what kind of shape am I in? 80 and shitting my pants? I'm taking it. 60 with ten years or so left..... nope.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:12

DWags wrote:OK how about MSU wins three national titles in both football and basketball but for the rest of your life the pantry and Greenway are sitting at the end of your bed while you are sleeping

Sounds hot. Will take deal.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:18

DWags wrote:OK how about MSU wins three national titles in both football and basketball but for the rest of your life the pantry and Greenway are sitting at the end of your bed while you are sleeping

What are they doing down there?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Just starring at you. Naked from the waste down.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:28

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Just starring at you. Naked from the waste down.

Turtleneck is right that’s hot af
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:34

I got the ultimate bargain.  MSU wins not one but two nattys back to back but after that UofM wins two straight. Then after that Alabama wins one and then MSU is runner up in one. So we’d get two nattys and one runner up.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:42

DWags wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Why is it when I'm reading this, I hear the Charlie Daniels band playing in the background "the devil went down to Georgia" and Nordic is the guy who kicked the devils ass?

Because I just referenced that in two posts to you, DWags, and because Nordy is one of the few who could kick the devil’s ass.
I’m starting to feel like Mrs. DWags. You never listen to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:44

Lump me in with Pantry? That’s a cheap shot, DWags. Pantry doesn’t deserve that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:47

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Because I just referenced that in two posts to you, DWags, and because Nordy is one of the few who could kick the devil’s ass.

What?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:47

Let’s be clear about one thing. I don’t need any incentive to watch anyone here while they’re sleeping. I’ve already proven that with a couple of you.

Would you make this deal with the devil? 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:48

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What?

Exactly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 21:51

steveschneider wrote:I got the ultimate bargain.  MSU wins not one but two nattys back to back but after that UofM wins two straight. Then after that Alabama wins one and then MSU is runner up in one. So we’d get two nattys and one runner up.

Sorry man, but none of these matter now that half naked GreenWay and Pantry are part of the thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 22:49

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I got the ultimate bargain.  MSU wins not one but two nattys back to back but after that UofM wins two straight. Then after that Alabama wins one and then MSU is runner up in one. So we’d get two nattys and one runner up.

Sorry man, but none of these matter now that half naked GreenWay and Pantry are part of the thread.

Fucking Steve
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Sep 2021 - 23:13

Turtleneck wrote:

Only half? What is this, amateur hour?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down