Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard?

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
GRR Spartan
The Pantry
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
10 posters

Go down

Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? Empty Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-04, 17:12

Or should I borrow my neighbor’s? Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? 3742235224 Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? 992749028
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? Empty Re: Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard?

Post by Heat Miser 2021-09-04, 17:26

Try it on your own poop first.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? Empty Re: Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-04, 17:49

Heat Miser wrote:Try it on your own poop first.

Good idea, except it might be a few days. :poop:
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-09-04, 18:06

tGreenWay wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Try it on your own poop first.

Good idea, except it might be a few days. :poop:
Attaching the nozzle directly to your ass might speed the process Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-09-04, 18:57

So long that becomes it’s sole use go ahead but wear a mask because you’ll be vaporizing deer dung and the stuff that lives in and on it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-09-04, 21:20

No. Just no.
Get a big designated pooper scooper.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-04, 21:27

Dendrobates wrote:No. Just no.

I don’t think you understand just how much poop these deer have deposited on my lawn. It’s everywhere, and the pooch is verrrrry interested in all of it. She’s never eaten scat before, but she had a bout of liquid :poop: the other day and it’s a good bet she had herself a taste. Is it a good idea to use a shop-vac to pick up deer poop in my yard? 1401550746
Mrs GW is thrilled with this new development, so nothing will be done to discourage their visits. I like watching deer too, in other people’s yards.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-04, 21:52

Speaking of other’s yards, a neighbor house lost all of its annuals and some other plants in their garden to these creatures. I’m giving Plantskyyd a go, despite knowing my dog will love that, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-09-04, 21:55

Use the shop vac you coward
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-09-04, 22:20

Just shovel like dog poo... I have to pick up my yard every couple months. Have weird dark green patches all over.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-09-04, 22:58

USE THE SHOP VAC NOW
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-05, 09:34

I have the greenest lawn on the block and I don’t use any chemicals or artificial fertilizing techniques. That deer poop is a good natural fertilizer that will feed your lawn. consider it a gift.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-09-05, 09:37

I think using a pooper scooper on deer poop would be like trying to drain a leaky rowboat with a colander.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-05, 10:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I think using a pooper scooper on deer poop would be like trying to drain a leaky rowboat with a colander.

This guy knows shit.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-05, 10:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:USE THE SHOP VAC NOW

Travis I was gonna but deer were in the yard pooping and I didn’t want to disturb them cuz it’s rude.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-09-05, 11:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:

No. You can get most of it... I got experience.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-09-05, 11:52

Dogs love deer shit.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down