Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News Finally Gets Something Right

4 posters

Go down

Fox News Finally Gets Something Right Empty Fox News Finally Gets Something Right

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-09-17, 08:36

Fox News Finally Gets Something Right Fauxne10
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Fox News Finally Gets Something Right Empty Re: Fox News Finally Gets Something Right

Post by Rocinante 2021-09-19, 19:02

[tw]1439621476337004557?s=21[/tw]
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fox News Finally Gets Something Right Empty Re: Fox News Finally Gets Something Right

Post by Rocinante 2021-09-19, 19:02

They got that right too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-20, 09:15

I've wondered if enough of the knuckle-scrapers start dying from the hoax, will that make their fellow knuckle-scrapers rethink not getting vax'd?

that said, my cousin's wife (a branch of the family that is anti-vax, the virus is "political", etc) died yesterday from COVID.

Since Mom and Dad passed away, I'm not close at all to my family down there, but one does wonder what more will it take to rattle some of these people out of their media/internet/pop culture echo chamber.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-09-20, 10:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've wondered if enough of the knuckle-scrapers start dying from the hoax, will that make their fellow knuckle-scrapers rethink not getting vax'd?

that said, my cousin's wife (a branch of the family that is anti-vax, the virus is "political", etc) died yesterday from COVID.

Since Mom and Dad passed away, I'm not close at all to my family down there, but one does wonder what more will it take to rattle some of these people out of their media/internet/pop culture echo chamber.

If Trump getting the vaccine didn't sway them nothing will.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-20, 10:49

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've wondered if enough of the knuckle-scrapers start dying from the hoax, will that make their fellow knuckle-scrapers rethink not getting vax'd?

If Trump getting the vaccine didn't sway them nothing will.
I hear ya..

I think we can all agree that we're at the point where there is no putting toothpaste back in the tube. It's Darwinism and we're just gonna have to be smart and proceed in a smart fashion as the weak links are self-selected out of the gene pool.

Problem is, the people who are impacted by the weak links: kids, immunocompromised, frontline workers, etc. If the knuckle-scrapin' christians wanna kill themselves, fine. I just don't want them to take innocent people with them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-09-21, 04:14

Just a reminder that while the talking (empty) heads on Fox rail against Biden’s vax mandates, the company itself has strict guidelines for working in any of their buildings. Vaccines are strongly encouraged, and every Fox employee must let the company know their status. All unvaxxed employees must take a covid test not weekly, but daily.

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-arts-and-entertainment-fox-corp-26096a8781c7c7f1d6c0ddff98a5fe6d
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down