Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower

3 posters

Go down

I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower  Empty I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower

Post by DWags 2021-10-06, 14:52

This has really gotten way out of hand. As much as I hate it, Congress has to step in. They won’t, and our democratic republic might just be on the brink.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower  Empty Re: I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-06, 15:16

Best solution I found was to delete FB and I'll just add Zuckerberg is the scum of the earth.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower  Empty Re: I don’t believe Zuckerberg. I believe the whistleblower

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-10-06, 17:19

DWags wrote:This has really gotten way out of hand. As much as I hate it, Congress has to step in. They can’twon’t, and our democratic republic might just be on the brink.

Fixed it for you. So long as we keep electing only representatives senators and presidents that require a walk in tub to bathe or risk tripping on the tub and dying then they aren’t going to be able to do anything because they don’t understand the problem they need to fix. Diane Feinstein will help correct this problem right after she calls her grandson to get help connecting to the printer.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down