Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “

+4
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “ Empty Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “

Post by DWags Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:12 pm

If that doesn’t scare the shit out of you, nothing will. My youngest daughter tells my wife and I she is not sure if she wants to have children. I’m really thinking she’s making the right call here. This country, I don’t believe, can be fixed. And I blame it squarely on Donald Trump and his asshole zombies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/southlake-texas-holocaust-books-schools-rcna2965?fbclid=IwAR38nNVBMBvnI5G2eETN8FKkobVz-4PCjPT4RRqG8t3b4m-oRrZcftZK0xk
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “ Empty Re: Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “

Post by InTenSity Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:46 pm

I don't own a gun, but I know how to use guns. I'm thinking maybe I need to get a gun.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Bredo Morstoel like this post

Back to top Go down

Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “ Empty Re: Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:53 am

remember when Hillary called supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator "deplorable" and it made them and the mainstream media sad?

I almost think she was onto something.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember when Hillary called supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator "deplorable" and it made them and the mainstream media sad?

Kind of funny when she lost her election the media pundits told her to go away. When Trump blew it with red state Georgia and Arizona really didn't hear anyone in the press telling him to go away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 am

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember when Hillary called supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator "deplorable" and it made them and the mainstream media sad?

Kind of funny when she lost her election the media pundits told her to go away. When Trump blew it with red state Georgia and Arizona really didn't hear anyone in the press telling him to go away.
it is kinda odd how the mainstream media lines up behind him to amplify his message.

if only there had been a way to predict this.. Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “ 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

it is kinda odd how the mainstream media lines up behind him to amplify his message.

if only there had been a way to predict this.. Seriously, Southlake Texas HS administrator tells teacher to balance Holocaust books with “opposing viewpoints “ 2599972566

Thinking a little more about it, after that guy Roy Moore lost a senate race to a democrat in Alabama because he's a child molester I never heard the media say he needs to go away. A lot of people forget he tried to run again in 2020 and no one told him to go away.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:30 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it is kinda odd how the mainstream media lines up behind him to amplify his message.

Thinking a little more about it, after that guy Roy Moore lost a senate race to a democrat in Alabama because he's a child molester I never heard the media say he needs to go away. A lot of people forget he tried to run again in 2020 and no one told him to go away.

And yet Al Franken.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:48 pm

An Indiana GOP state senator said teachers ‘need to be impartial’ during lessons about Nazism and fascism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/01/10/scott-baldwin-indiana-nazism-fascism/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:An Indiana GOP state senator said teachers ‘need to be impartial’ during lessons about Nazism and fascism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/01/10/scott-baldwin-indiana-nazism-fascism/

Sadly that’s not shocking.  A majority of MI Congressman and GOP state legislators are still tacitly supporting the attempted coup of Jan 6 2020 where the first time in US history a sitting President refused to acknowledge defeat and rallied supporters to pressure the VP from certifying The Electoral College vote that would officially declare his opponent as the new President.

Today’s GOP thinks pre WW2 European politics were a template to keep power.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:20 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:An Indiana GOP state senator said teachers ‘need to be impartial’ during lessons about Nazism and fascism

Sadly that’s not shocking.  A majority of MI Congressman and GOP state legislators are still tacitly supporting the attempted coup of Jan 6 2020 where the first time in US history a sitting President refused to acknowledge defeat and rallied supporters to pressure the VP from certifying The Electoral College vote that would officially declare his opponent as the new President.

Today’s GOP thinks pre WW2 European politics were a template to keep power.

Since Trump idolizes Hitler that it no surprise ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:47 am

More proof we might want to let Texas secede if they get a mind to. Scroll to the video of the school board superintendent in the thread.

[tw]1486008814344327173[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Cameron, tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down