Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Oz

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Oz Empty Dr. Oz

Post by PennSpartan Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:50 pm

So you’ve probably heard that TV personality Dr. Oz is running for the Pennsylvania Senate seat that will be vacated by Pat Toomey in the election next fall.  Oz is running as a Republican and has started blitzing the airwaves with ads here in Penna. His primary campaign theme so far is how Washington has taken away our freedoms during Covid.  I’d love to tell him that Covid has taken away more of my freedoms than Washington has, but I doubt he’d understand.  Dr. Oz doesn’t live in Pennsylvania by the way, but has taken advantage of the fact that his mother-in-law lives here so he registered to vote using her address.  That makes him eligible to run.  I find it interesting that Republicans are hell bent on beefing up election security for my single vote, but a guy from Jersey can become my Senator just because his wife’s old lady has a place here.  Anyway, what are your thoughts on the guy who got his start in television on the Oprah Winfrey show?
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dr. Oz Empty Re: Dr. Oz

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:25 pm

I think Oprah should be required to send every American voter $100,000 to compensate for making Dr Oz a household name.

That's my Ted talk.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Cameron, Dendrobates, Turtleneck, Trapper Gus and PennSpartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:51 pm

Trump sure likes having out of state TV celebrities run for the Senate.

First in Georga, now in Pennsylvania.

Let's add to the dumber than rocks caucus in the Senate, since the football coach from Alabama needs friends.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:45 am

It's no coincidence that the 2nd biggest TV charlatan is named Oz.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:48 am

Motown Spartan wrote:It's no coincidence that the 2nd biggest TV charlatan is named Oz.

I'm curious who's 1st on your list. Tucker Carlson? Pillow Guy? Joel Osteen?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:27 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:It's no coincidence that the 2nd biggest TV charlatan is named Oz.

Donald Trump
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:39 am

Motown Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Donald Trump

Gotcha. I didn't think of him as actually being on TV anymore.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:50 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Donald Trump
Makes sense.  Oz and the Wicked Witch.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:05 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Donald Trump

Opps, tried to edit using the Wells edit button, but that isn't what it is ... very sorry.

Wanted to ask what you way too early feeling is on the Evil Doc. Oz's chances in PA are?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:50 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Opps, tried to edit using the Wells edit button, but that isn't what it is ... very sorry.

Wanted to ask what you way too early feeling is on the Evil Doc. Oz's chances in PA are?
It remains to be seen.  It will be a crowded field on the Republican side, and he just got in the race but is obviously the biggest name.  He is running lots of slick TV ads every day now, and nobody else is running any ads.  He is a Trump Republican for sure, but a Muslim, so it will be interesting to see how that plays with the MAGA crowd.  On the Dem side Lt. Governor John Fetterman seems to be leading right now, but many others have thrown their hat in the ring. So far I like Conner Lamb, a moderate of course.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:55 pm

There has been noise on liberal web sites about the Lt Governor for about a year, however all politics is local.

Is Trump riling up the unvoters enough to insure a Trump pick victory?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:05 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:There has been noise on liberal web sites about the Lt Governor for about a year, however all politics is local.

I haven’t heard if Trump has endorsed anyone yet. There hasn’t been that much talk about the election so far, other than Oz getting in. Fetterman is your boy. 6’8” and 300 lbs of Progressive hellfire. Dr. Oz 502811600
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:11 pm

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:There has been noise on liberal web sites about the Lt Governor for about a year, however all politics is local.

I haven’t heard if Trump has endorsed anyone yet.  There hasn’t been that much talk about the election so far, other than Oz getting in.  Fetterman is your boy.  6’8” and 300 lbs of Progressive hellfire.  Dr. Oz 502811600

So I have gathered from places like DailyKOS.  Don't know much about him, and since I'm not in PA don't need to know all that much.

In Michigan we are totally redistricting, and the maps put out by the new independent commission all seem to split the US Congress, MI House & MI Senate about 50 / 50, which is fair, I think, as the State tends to be in the 48 / 52 to 52 / 48 range in popular vote.  edit - the MI House and Senate have been heavy Red even though the statewide vote has been Blue, due to the Rat Fucking in 2010, now it will be a more even split and possibly even Blue.

The former Police Chief of Detroit looks to be the latest Republican mole (yes, he is Black) to try to take down Whitmer.
The DoVoss's, the major Republican power in the state, have been playing the Black angle for a while, they ran the same Black guy against both our US Dem Senators. (not the police chief, a Black "businessman" James Jones - he inherited his father's business and somehow thinks he built that.) He lost both times, but came closer than some, so they are trying again.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:44 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
I haven’t heard if Trump has endorsed anyone yet.  There hasn’t been that much talk about the election so far, other than Oz getting in.  Fetterman is your boy.  6’8” and 300 lbs of Progressive hellfire.  Dr. Oz 502811600

So I have gathered from places like DailyKOS.  Don't know much about him, and since I'm not in PA don't need to know all that much.

In Michigan we are totally redistricting, and the maps put out by the new independent commission all seem to split the US Congress, MI House & MI Senate about 50 / 50, which is fair, I think, as the State tends to be in the 48 / 52 to 52 / 48 range in popular vote.  edit - the MI House and Senate have been heavy Red even though the statewide vote has been Blue, due to the Rat Fucking in 2010, now it will be a more even split and possibly even Blue.

The former Police Chief of Detroit looks to be the latest Republican mole (yes, he is Black) to try to take down Whitmer.
The DoVoss's, the major Republican power in the state, have been playing the Black angle for a while, they ran the same Black guy against both our US Dem Senators. (not the police chief, a Black "businessman" James Jones - he inherited his father's business and somehow thinks he built that.) He lost both times, but came closer than some, so they are trying again.
I follow the events of Michigan in the much hated Freep. Your state is almost as crazy as Texas or Florida. At least in Pennsylvania kidnapping and killing the Governor isn’t considered an act of patriotism. But you do have pasties. Yummmmm.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:15 am

Dr. Val Arkoosh is a democratic candidate.

Arkoosh, a physician in obstetric anesthesiology and a top elected official in Montgomery County in the Philadelphia suburbs, is trying to pitch herself as a kind of anti-Oz.

“It really does take a doctor to stand up to a doctor,” Arkoosh told me. “I don’t even know how he still has a license, with some of the stuff that comes out his mouth,” she said of his promotion of unproved Covid-19 treatments early in the pandemic.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:16 am

PennSpartan wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The DoVoss's, the major Republican power in the state, have been playing the Black angle for a while, they ran the same Black guy against both our US Dem Senators. (not the police chief, a Black "businessman" James Jones - he inherited his father's business and somehow thinks he built that.)  He lost both times, but came closer than some, so they are trying again.
I follow the events of Michigan in the much hated Freep.  Your state is almost as crazy as Texas or Florida.  At least in Pennsylvania kidnapping and killing the Governor isn’t considered an act of patriotism.  But you do have pasties.  Yummmmm.

The Conservatives here are a mixed bag.  There are the real crazies, like the ones you mentioned or the guys who blew up the building in Oklahoma.  Then, right now we have the typical Trump followers, who are working to destroy what they think they are trying to save.  Then there are the current power brokers in the Republican Party, led by the DeVoss Family. Finally, we have the good government Republicans, remnants of the Milliken Republicans, who will vote for such good things as an anti-gerrymandering redistricting commission.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:28 am

Dr Oz couldn’t move to NY. He’d have to run against Chuck Schumer and lose HUGELY
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum