Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread

+6
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
PennSpartan
tGreenWay
DWags
Nordic
10 posters

Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Empty tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 09:41

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 10:41

Live from the A Loft a the Whitney down town. DWags and his sister and a bunch of crazy cheese heads gonna over run ford field.

Go Pack Go.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 819e3510
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-09, 10:49

Lions play the Pack today? Oof.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-09, 10:51

Nordic wrote:

This is always a fun memory. My dad would sing this, ironically, as we drove into the Silverdome parking lot. Pretty sure he used it as a stress-reducer after cursing out the Pontiac Twp. police for the previous several minutes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 11:07

Is there a free online tv or radio link for the game? Go Lions! Peckers fans = Walverine fans.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-01-09, 11:29

Packers 937

Lions -Goffs
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 14:31

Packers getting injured. Blah.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 5619d010

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 14:50

Almost caught up on the DVR. 2nd half starting now. Amon-Ra. Let's F'ing Go!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 14:58

YES! YES! YES!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 15:32

I saw dwags doing the wave
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-09, 15:43

With the jaguars winning letting the tight end get a 60 yard touchdown is the only choice.

I guess I can get this started soon- the guy from oregon is better than Hutchinson and that is something I believe in my bones. Take it from me, a noted defensive line expert
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 15:45

The Lions should get rid of the entire defense in the off season. My pillow is tougher than those wimps.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 15:51

Whhhhheeeeeeeeee!!!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-01-09, 15:51

Hutchinson is better than the guy from oregon and the jags absolutely should take him I feel that in my bones
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 16:04

DWags wrote:Live from the A Loft a the Whitney down town. DWags and his sister and a bunch of crazy cheese heads gonna over run ford field.

Go Pack Go.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 819e3510

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 16:05

Lions! Nothing better than beating the Pecker heads. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 2803167989
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 16:34

I hate the lions. Fuck every last one of you. Not going to congratulate any of you. I’m bitter and angry. Suck the crack of my ass.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-01-09, 16:41

DWags wrote:I hate the lions. Fuck every last one of you. Not going to congratulate any of you. I’m bitter and angry. Suck the crack of my ass.

I don't think Love is going to be the guy
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 17:02

aualum06 wrote:
DWags wrote:I hate the lions.  Fuck every last one of you.  Not going to congratulate any of you. I’m bitter and angry.  Suck the crack of my ass.

I don't think Love is going to be the guy

This team has zero chance for a Super Bowl. Our defense sucks scum from the bottom of a toilet, we will never beat Dallas San Francisco Tampa and if we’re lucky enough to get to the Super Bowl Kansas City rings up 70 points on us. When, airing grievances Rogers retires or leaves it will take a miracle to find a replacement. I’ve had my run I saw two Super Bowl victories that I can’t remember four in my lifetime I’m good.

Last edited by DWags on 2022-01-09, 17:04; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:03

DWags wrote:I hate the lions. Fuck every last one of you. Not going to congratulate any of you. I’m bitter and angry. Suck the crack of my ass.
LOL. Let me guess. You don’t even live in Wisconsin. Green Bay has the most fake fans of any team in the NFL. tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 3434560931
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 17:09

PennSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I hate the lions.  Fuck every last one of you.  Not going to congratulate any of you. I’m bitter and angry.  Suck the crack of my ass.
LOL.  Let me guess.  You don’t even live in Wisconsin.  Green Bay has the most fake fans of any team in the NFL.  tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 3434560931

Born in Milwaukee in a cop car on a cold November night in 1961. Love my Bucks love my Packers love the Braves. Although I was born in Wisconsin lived in the UP grew up on the west side of Michigan by the grace of God I became a Spartan. So don’t lecture me about fake fans.  I would go to Packers summer camps and watch Bart Starr and Willie Wood practice in the heat with my dad. Family had season tickets for years. And even though we lived in Michigan I would try to get to at least one Lambeau field game per year. Then I would watch them in Detroit. How many lions games do you go to per year Mr. Superfan?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-09, 17:17

This isn't tRCMB, Penn. You don't need to go so hard at tSwill.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5drsq78q5opar3s00lv307mhxt2ev77e8e3buh6hc&rid=200

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Heat Miser, Travis of the Cosmos, Cameron and Dendrobates like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 17:17

My sister at pebble beach with the princess. Danica Patrick took this picture. She’s also in a picture in Favre’s book. She’s stalking him. Fake fans? Please.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Ea6e5210
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 17:19

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 2809484752
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2022-01-09, 17:19

PennSpartan wrote:
LOL. Let me guess. You don’t even live in Wisconsin. Green Bay has the most fake fans of any team in the NFL. tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 3434560931
Don't take this the wrong way - but you really are an asshole.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Cameron and Dendrobates like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 17:26

Just ordered these. What do you think Dwags.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Detroit-Lions-Restore-The-Roar-Nfl-Like-Yeezy-Lions-Shoes
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 17:34

Nordic wrote:Just ordered these. What do you think Dwags.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread Detroit-Lions-Restore-The-Roar-Nfl-Like-Yeezy-Lions-Shoes

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 502811600

So actually I’d wear those to lions games.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:39

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
LOL.  Let me guess.  You don’t even live in Wisconsin.  Green Bay has the most fake fans of any team in the NFL.  tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread 3434560931

Born in Milwaukee in a cop car on a cold November night in 1961. Love my Bucks love my Packers love the Braves. Although I was born in Wisconsin lived in the UP grew up on the west side of Michigan by the grace of God I became a Spartan. So don’t lecture me about fake fans.  I would go to Packers summer camps and watch Bart Starr and Willie Wood practice in the heat with my dad. Family had season tickets for years. And even though we lived in Michigan I would try to get to at least one Lambeau field game per year. Then I would watch them in Detroit. How many lions games do you go to per year Mr. Superfan?
Ok, my bad. I give you credit. I’ve met so many Packer fans that have never ever been to Lambeau it’s laughable. I get to a Lions game occasionally, but would be there more often if they were any good. Been to Tiger Stadium, the Silverdome, and Ford Field. So you are a real Packers Fan, sorry for the insult.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:40

MSU addict wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:
Don't take this the wrong way - but you really are an asshole.
Eat a bag of shit. cheers
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-01-09, 17:43

Nordic wrote:Just ordered these. What do you think Dwags.

Those would go well with GreenWay's Lions cargo pants.

tOfficial Fuck the Pack Game Thread S-l1600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 17:45

PennSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Ok, my bad. I give you credit. I’ve met so many Packer fans that have never ever been to Lambeau it’s laughable. I get to a Lions game occasionally, but would be there more often if they were any good. Been to Tiger Stadium, the Silverdome, and Ford Field. So you are a real Packers Fan, sorry for the insult.

Every football fan in the Midwest needs to take in one game at Lambeau in your life. Wait till your team is there but go. I cant explain Lambeau. I’m glad I’ve been to Notre Dame and most of the big ten venues. I’m going to PSU next year for the first time. I also plan on seeing one Army Navy game. My good friend from HS has a sophomore son at the Naval Academy. He went this year and said he was in tears during the game. Bucket list.
No worries about the insults. Never take any offense. But I’m a bit angry about the game. They all matter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:47

PennSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

Maybe don't be so quick to make assumptions about people? You seem to do that a lot. We area chill bunch here that are pretty rationale. Let us do something annoying before assuming what it is that will annoy you. We might surprise you and be annoying about something completely different than what you think.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, Dendrobates and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:50

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Every football fan in the Midwest needs to take in one game at Lambeau in your life. Wait till your team is there but go. I cant explain Lambeau. I’m glad I’ve been to Notre Dame and most of the big ten venues. I’m going to PSU next year for the first time. I also plan on seeing one Army Navy game. My good friend from HS has a sophomore son at the Naval Academy. He went this year and said he was in tears during the game. Bucket list.
No worries about the insults. Never take any offense. But I’m a bit angry about the game. They all matter.
I’ve been to Lambeau, but not for a game. Took a tour there in the ‘60’s. My dad and relatives were all from the U.P., and huge Packers fans. Probably why I hate them so much , lol.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:52

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

I always knew people from the UP and upper Lower peninsula that were Packer fans, because Green Bay is much closer than Detroit and therefore as much or more of the local team.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-01-09, 17:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Maybe don't be so quick to make assumptions about people? You seem to do that a lot. We area chill bunch here that are pretty rationale. Let us do something annoying before assuming what it is that will annoy you. We might surprise you and be annoying about something completely different than what you think.
Go back and read the posts. DWags said fuck every one of you. I teased him and was called an asshole. Get real.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-01-09, 17:56

PennSpartan wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Maybe don't be so quick to make assumptions about people?  You seem to do that a lot.  We area chill bunch here that are pretty rationale.  Let us do something annoying before assuming what it is that will annoy you.  We might surprise you and be annoying about something completely different than what you think.
Go back and read the posts.  DWags said fuck every one of you.  I teased him and was called an asshole.  Get real.

And he hates Nardog too!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-01-09, 21:53

MiamiSpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I always knew people from the UP and upper Lower peninsula that were Packer fans, because Green Bay is much closer than Detroit and therefore as much or more of the local team.

When we first moved to Manistee in the 60's pre- cable t.v. We got channel 2 out of
gre4en Bay better than any Grand Rapids station. It would be Church, then go get a donut, home for the last half hour of a polka show then the NFL and the Packers. Rabbit ears t.v. Lost of people in the U.P. are packer fans. I'm going to guess Izzo is, but might not admit it. I know Marriuchi is/was
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-01-09, 22:01

DWags wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

When we first moved to Manistee in the 60's pre- cable t.v. We got channel 2 out of
gre4en Bay better than any Grand Rapids station. It would be Church, then go get a donut, home for the last half hour of a polka show then the NFL and the Packers. Rabbit ears t.v. Lost of people in the U.P. are packer fans. I'm going to guess Izzo is, but might not admit it. I know Marriuchi is/was
Izzo is.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-01-10, 00:19

Nordic wrote:I saw dwags doing the wave

That was just DWags getting up to pee. It only looked like the wave because he had to pee often and he usually takes 2-3 attempts to get out of his seat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down