Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do for my quarter life crisis?

+16
Other Teams Pursuing That
AvgMSUJoe
Rocinante
InTenSity
goodbar
Blanch32
Sponge Worthy
Nommad2
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Izzo Court
Travis of the Cosmos
Cosmo_Kramer
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Keith Stone
20 posters

Go down

What should I do for my quarter life crisis? Empty What should I do for my quarter life crisis?

Post by Keith Stone 2014-07-31, 13:46

I'm deep in a quarter life crisis right now. I hate my job, over worked/under paid, girlfriend I've bene with since broke up with me, travel so much for work I haven't had the opportunity to meet many people in this town I'm in, been looking for a new job for months with no luck. I think the way to make me feel better is to buy something I really don't need. Seems like dudes having their mid-life crisis buy a motorcycle or something like that. What should I buy? Suggestions would be appreciamatated.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What should I do for my quarter life crisis? Empty Re: What should I do for my quarter life crisis?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-07-31, 13:49

I'd contact a producer of mass consumption corporate country music in Nashville because I think you just penned a number one hit, dude.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What should I do for my quarter life crisis? Empty Re: What should I do for my quarter life crisis?

Post by Giant Moose 2014-07-31, 13:50

Drown your sorrows with a 30-pack of Keystone Light.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-07-31, 13:52

**** a fat girl and realize life isn't all that bad
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-07-31, 13:52

Quit being a whiney bitch?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2014-07-31, 13:54

You should start selling Monavie or It Works.
http://www.monavie.com/
http://www.myitworks.com/

They are tremendous business opportunities.

Last edited by Izzo Court on 2014-07-31, 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-07-31, 13:54

Giant Moose wrote:Drown your sorrows with a 30-pack of Keystone Light.

Heck with that, he should go all out and get a 36'er of Boxer Beer. Then he could wake up the next day with a monumental quarter life hangover.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-07-31, 13:58

Izzo Court wrote:You should start selling Monavie or It Works.
http://www.monavie.com/
http://www.myitworks.com/

They are tremendous business opportunities.

Oh god. I had to de-friend so many single mothers from facebook because of that shit. I should have just deleted them when they were posting all those baby pictures.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-31, 14:14

Buy a Bug-a-salt.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 2014-07-31, 14:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Quit being a whiney bitch?
This. Man up, you're in your twenties you little punk. Wait until you hit your 40s and shit REALLY starts to go downhill.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-07-31, 14:32

Giant Moose wrote:Drown your sorrows with a 30-pack of Keystone Light.

Yeah, Man..I mean, it's like..right there on your shoulder  What should I do for my quarter life crisis? 1431518612 

Seriously, though..if you want to throw out some coin on yourself, I assume you've already thought of a trip to Oregon for a football game and tailgate? (mental note, buy a 30 of Keylight for Keith)

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-07-31, 14:37

Sponge Worthy wrote:

Yeah, Man..I mean, it's like..right there on your shoulder  What should I do for my quarter life crisis? 1431518612 

Seriously, though..if you want to throw out some coin on yourself, I assume you've already thought of a trip to Oregon for a football game and tailgate?  (mental note, buy a 30 of Keylight for Keith)

I was invited to go to the Oregon game two months ago and turned it down because I thought my job would be in the way but its not looking like that right now. It is a good idea.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-07-31, 14:38

Why doesn't you simply mail it in and get fired from your job if its that bad
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-07-31, 14:40

head down to Applebees and get a steak sizzler platter and a couple cold ones.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-07-31, 14:43

PS4
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-07-31, 14:58

Volunteer to host an intern. If you get lucky like I did and she's hot as hell, that'll pop you out of your slump in a damn hurry.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-07-31, 15:20

Thanks for all the suggestions so far. So far I've decided that I'm gonna pound a case of stones, buy a PS4, bring the PS4 to an applebees and play it on one of their tvs all night while I slam a couple more cold ones and a steak dinner.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-07-31, 15:57

Keith Stone wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions so far. So far I've decided that I'm gonna pound a case of stones, buy a PS4, bring the PS4 to an applebees and play it on one of their tvs all night while I slam a couple more cold ones and a steak dinner.

Tag a server. They are always sooooo hot. Eatin good in the neighborhood, yo.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-07-31, 15:57

Move.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenMonster 2014-07-31, 21:52

Let me guess, this all stems from the fact that you failed to get your TPS reports in on time. Am I right?
GreenMonster
GreenMonster
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-07-31, 22:49

Keith Stone wrote:Thanks for all the suggestions so far. So far I've decided that I'm gonna pound a case of stones, buy a PS4, bring the PS4 to an applebees and play it on one of their tvs all night while I slam a couple more cold ones and a steak dinner.

Bug-a-salt motherfucker!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-07-31, 22:54

Take stock.

Be grateful for not being married
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-07-31, 23:00

Your life sounds like a dream. Try to enjoy it and not sweat the small stuff because it only gets worse.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-07-31, 23:17

Blanch32 wrote:Why doesn't you simply mail it in and get fired from your job if its that bad

Yeah, why doesn't you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down