Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)...

+8
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Trapper Gus
Cameron
Pervis Muldoon
12 posters

Go down

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)... Empty Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-01, 12:19

It started with allegations from Rebekah Chatfield that she was sexually assaulted over a decade, starting when she was 15 or 16 and a student at the Northern Michigan Christian Aacademy, where Lee Chatfield was a teacher and his father is the pastor.

And the worst of the allegations come from Aaron Chatfield, the younger brother, that he drove Lee Chatfield to Detroit to a strip club and hotel for hookups with women, including one staffer.

I don't think sexually assaulting minors is one of the Ten Commandments..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)... Empty Re: Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-01, 12:22

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)... 52722951-10384103-image-a-15_1641749014999
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)... Empty Re: Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-01, 12:24

some of the bullet points:

- Rebekah Chatfield, 26, filed a criminal complaint against Michigan's former House Speaker Lee Chatfield for allegedly sexually assaulting  her for a decade

- She said she initiated contact on a number of occasions, but claims she only did so because she was 'brainwashed' by the lawmaker

- Rebekah claims Chatfield assaulted her multiple times beginning when she was 15 years old while she attended Northern Michigan Christian Academy

- Chatfield, the youngest House speaker in more than a century, was the Republican leader for two years before he left the House in 2021  

- Aaron Chatfield, 26, has also come forward to publicly support his wife and said he was not aware of the alleged assaults by his brother  

- Lee Chatfield, who is married, has not denied having an affair with Rebekah but the sex was  consensual

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-02-01, 14:26

You are scrapping bottom when your best defense is “I had a years long sexual affair with my sister-in-law but it was consensual.”

If anyone else was wondering how a private school teacher like Chatfield had the finances to raise 5 kids along with supporting himself and his wife I suspect we will learn now that the AG’s office is investigating his PAC(s) .

Things are beginning to unravel for the boy wonder politician.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-02-01, 15:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:some of the bullet points:

- Rebekah Chatfield, 26, filed a criminal complaint against Michigan's former House Speaker Lee Chatfield for allegedly sexually assaulting  her for a decade

- She said she initiated contact on a number of occasions, but claims she only did so because she was 'brainwashed' by the lawmaker

- Rebekah claims Chatfield assaulted her multiple times beginning when she was 15 years old while she attended Northern Michigan Christian Academy

- Chatfield, the youngest House speaker in more than a century, was the Republican leader for two years before he left the House in 2021  

- Aaron Chatfield, 26, has also come forward to publicly support his wife and said he was not aware of the alleged assaults by his brother  

- Lee Chatfield, who is married, has not denied having an affair with Rebekah but the sex was  consensual

Aaron should run fast and far from all of them.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2022-02-01, 17:26

Aaron should beat his brother's ass.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

GRR Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-01, 17:33

Wasn't Aaron the brother of Moses?

Pretty sure there are rules about taking care of your brother's wife in the old testament.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-02-01, 17:53

Cameron wrote:Aaron should beat his brother's ass.

Aaron is more pissed his brother only paid him $49,000 a year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-02, 10:22

Trapper Gus wrote:Wasn't Aaron the brother of Moses?

Pretty sure there are rules about taking care of your brother's wife in the old testament.

No, that was Chad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-02-02, 10:36

The Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)
1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

I'm guessing Lee Chatfield will plead he's got ADHD / Dyslexia, sex addiction

Then tell his Christian brethern the Tenth Commandment doesn't specifically say nothing about your brother's wife and besides, his brother and sister-in-law weren't neighbors.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-02, 11:20

the lesson, as usual, is to stay away.. and especially keep your kids away... from religious freedom-fighting patriots.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-02, 11:23

I'm fucked. I covet my neighbor's donkey.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-02, 11:28

Also, this Michigan guy (WMU Bronco)...

[tw]1488266722486493190?s=20&t=bp2YdlZ56ZT8UqFZnCLagA[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-02-02, 13:48

Turtleneck wrote:Also, this Michigan guy (WMU Bronco)...

Right, and since the kid's father is going to be in prison for rape the kid might just turn out to be just as fucked up as the father.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

TravelinMan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-02-03, 09:48

Turtleneck wrote:I'm fucked. I covet my neighbor's donkey.

We've all been there.  Thanks for listening T-Neck.

Super Christian and Former Speaker of the House Lee Chatfield (R)... Dat-ass
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-02-03, 12:15

The Bible has been translated many times turtleneck. In the original text, the key is that you have not fucked the donkey. Wanting to own the donkey, wanting to fuck the donkey, wanting to braid the donkeys hair are all acceptable. You just cannot fuck the donkey.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-02-03, 12:46

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Also, this Michigan guy (WMU Bronco)...

Right, and since the kid's father is going to be in prison for rape the kid might just turn out to be just as fucked up as the father.
Ie, probaby if not in jail, a goober ass trumpet...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-15, 15:29

State police search house of former Speaker Chatfield’s top aides

https://michiganadvance.com/blog/state-police-search-house-of-former-speaker-chatfields-top-aides/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-22, 12:44

Mrs. Chatfield comes to the defense of Mr. Chatfield in that he never sexually assaulted Ms. Chatfield, thusly accusing Ms. Chatfield of fabricating being sexually assaulted by Mr. Chatfield.

christians are strange.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2022-02-22, 13:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

The Bible has been translated many times turtleneck. In the original text, the key is that you have not fucked the donkey. Wanting to own the donkey, wanting to fuck the donkey, wanting to braid the donkeys hair are all acceptable. You just cannot fuck the donkey.

Welp. See you in hell.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Cameron and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-04-17, 08:35

Former Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield, wife face corruption charges

Chatfield is a bad person.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Robert J Sakimano, GRR Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down