Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..

+11
Motown Spartan
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
AvgMSUJoe
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
RQA
Turtleneck
Trapper Gus
Robert J Sakimano
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  Empty I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-08, 15:13

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

sounds like maybe the entire town of Mio got themselves a CDL and went north of the border.. I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  Empty Re: I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 09:10

They are terrorizing the capital of Canada and the Canadians are too polite to force them to leave.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  Empty Re: I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-09, 09:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

sounds like maybe the entire town of Mio got themselves a CDL and went north of the border.. I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  2599972566

Did you hear about MSU winning the Peach Bowl?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-02-09, 09:25

Did CNN finally report on it?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 09:27

RQA wrote:Did CNN finally report on it?

Bob avoids MSM, you should too, starting with Fox.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-09, 09:54

RQA wrote:Did CNN finally report on it?

Did you finally find evidence of a stolen election?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-09, 11:53

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600 I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

Did you hear about MSU winning the Peach Bowl?
I did, yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-09, 11:56

Trapper Gus wrote:They are terrorizing the capital of Canada and the Canadians are too polite to force them to leave.
I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

Imagine being so stupid that you drive a truck that gets 7 miles to the gallon hundreds/thousands of miles in an effort to prove that you're smarter than scientists.. I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-02-09, 12:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Imagine being so stupid that you drive a truck that gets 7 miles to the gallon hundreds/thousands of miles in an effort to prove that you're smarter than scientists..  I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

This woman claims to be following the science.   Is she smarter than the truck drivers?

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  Stacey10
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-02-09, 12:20

Maroun family can't be too happy with them blocking their cash cow, the Ambassador Bridge
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 12:35

RQA wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Imagine being so stupid that you drive a truck that gets 7 miles to the gallon hundreds/thousands of miles in an effort to prove that you're smarter than scientists..  I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

This woman claims to be following the science.   Is she smarter than the truck drivers?

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  Stacey10

Yes.  Next question ...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-09, 13:04

Jake from State Farm wrote:Maroun family can't be too happy with them blocking their cash cow, the Ambassador Bridge
everyone knows this isn't about the virus or the views of the knuckle-draggin' freedom-fighters, right? It's just another attempt at disrupting the Biden economic recovery (which is booming) so they can use it as a political weapon in 2022.

I'm guessing that the mainstream media devotees think it's about 'freedom'.  I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-09, 13:09

RQA wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Did you find that on CNN?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-02-09, 13:24

I saw one with a Trump 2020 flag, and another with a Confederate flag.

I can't even...
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-02-09, 13:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:Maroun family can't be too happy with them blocking their cash cow, the Ambassador Bridge
everyone knows this isn't about the virus or the views of the knuckle-draggin' freedom-fighters, right? It's just another attempt at disrupting the Biden economic recovery (which is booming) so they can use it as a political weapon in 2022.

I'm guessing that the mainstream media devotees think it's about 'freedom'.  I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600

Hey, you're not going to foist your lifesaving medications on me!! I got rights and I'll protect them until my dying breath in a hospital bed on a ventilator and my kin are filing bankruptcy because they can't pay the hospital bill. Then they can damn sure blame the bankruptcy on Biden because their jobs don't pay a living wage.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-02-09, 14:02

Since you offered, my next question is:  Is she following the science?[/quote]
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 14:11

RQA wrote:

Since you offered, my next question is:  Is she following the science?

Yes.  Next question.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-09, 15:25

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Hey, you're not going to foist your lifesaving medications on me!! I got rights and I'll protect them until my dying breath in a hospital bed on a ventilator and my kin are filing bankruptcy because they can't pay the hospital bill. Then they can damn sure blame the bankruptcy on Biden because their jobs don't pay a living wage.
maybe it's not exclusive to the United States (it's entirely possible that we just celebrate it more and lift them up to celebrity status/positions of leadership and admiration here), but I would really like to apologize to Canada that the incredible stupidity of America has seeped across the border.

(of course, I'm fully aware that MAGA, Russia, the GOP, the American mainstream media, et al., are likely funding this 'movement').
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 19:05

While there's no definitive count of how many trucks were actually in the protest, a law enforcement tally at one point counted "17 full tractor-trailers, 104 tractors without trailers," and a few hundred passenger cars.

Well, I guess it needs to be pointed out that there are a bunch fewer Canadians than US citizens, so I guess 17 trunks is a huge number there. /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-09, 19:17

RQA wrote:

Since you offered, my next question is:  Is she following the science?

You're kind of deflecting. Are you in support of these blockades and their impacts on business?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-02-09, 19:37

Actual Canadian truckers disavow the protest, it is "outside influences" (ie, dbags like rqa)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-02-09, 19:52

Sarcastically seriously asked my dip shit cousin who was "arrest them all" during the Minneapolis unrest why he hasn't called fire the arrest of everyone disrupting free trade routes at the boarder. I think you can guess the response I got.

"It's a peaceful protest"

Told him I guess it just depends on who's breaking the law, huh?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-09, 19:55

kingstonlake wrote:Sarcastically seriously asked my dip shit cousin who was "arrest them all" during the Minneapolis unrest why he hasn't called fire the arrest of everyone disrupting free trade routes at the boarder. I think you can guess the response I got.

"It's a peaceful protest"

Told him I guess it just depends on who's breaking the law, huh?

It's called White Privilege; however they will never admit that.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-10, 10:02

saw a clip of everyone's favorite christian, Ted Cruz, celebrating these ignorant knuckle-scrapers and their attempt to impact the growing Biden economy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-02-10, 13:54

NigelUno wrote: Are you in support of these blockades and their impacts on business?

Let me know when they start burning down public buildings and businesses like the rioters you support.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-10, 14:20

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:  Are you in support of these blockades and their impacts on business?

Let me know when they start burning down public buildings and businesses like the rioters you support.  

You've deflected at least twice in this thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-02-10, 14:32

January 6 was just Americans wanting to overturn a National Election and install the loser, the guy RQA voted for as the winner of a fake election.

No wonder RQA supports terrorism. So long as Trump supporters are creating economic mayhem for Western economies its good terrorism if it harms a US government led by Democrats..

If its me, just start driving 16D 3.5" sinker nails into all 4 (or 6) tires on the vehicles participating 60 minutes after warning the occupants what will happen followed by hauling the vehicles away using National Guard in the US and their Canadian/Provencial equivalents.  

Non-lethal and great for tire sales.  Most participating are don't have a pot to piss in Neo-Nazi White Supremicists that the US and Canadian governments are already tracking.  

They want to get violent let them.  All it took was one crazy getting killed in DC to cause a retreat of the "freedom fighters."

For the record I could care less in RQA and any of his family are vaccinated.  If they aren't and die its not like they were denied access.  

The Canadian government has a vaccination requirement.  Your vaccination record is now part of your passport.  RQA wants to be cheerleader for the 15%-18% of Canadians who aren't vaccinatated at all. Over 80% have 2 doses, about 40% have have 2 doses plus boosters.

RQA is a cheerleader for the 40% who want the freedom to infect others and ignore the laws of a neighboring country.  More terrorism from the guy whining about Antifa eating up Trumps bullshit.

How much income was lost when Trump sent nameless Homeland Security forces into the Pacific North West in unmarked vehicles to arrest protestors? What was the economic cost to Kenosha WI when Trump and local police encouraged citizens to show up armed compared to the losses in Mid Michigan with GM plant shutdowns related to border protests?

Our best chance is for more anti-vaxxers to die and die quickly so they don't stiff providers with unpaid bills.  Sort of like Trump's Campaign did twice with its suppliers.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2022-02-11, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-10, 18:08

Remember when Republicans and the mainstream media were upset by brown people at the border?

Now they're upset by.. <checks notes>.. freedom at the border? I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-02-10, 19:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Remember when Republicans and the mainstream media were upset by brown people at the border?

Now they're upset by.. <checks notes>.. freedom at the border? I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  502811600
OH NO!!!! CARAVANS!!!
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-10, 19:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Remember when Republicans and the mainstream media were upset by brown people at the border?

The Republicans aren't upset. They are cheers
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-11, 07:56

Hmm. Actual Canadian truckers say the "grassroots" vaccine protests are largely astroturf

https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1491487022560825352?cxt=HHwWkMC-7e7i6bIpAAAA
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-11, 08:26

rQa has left the thread...

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  200w.gif?cid=82a1493b30opnh4lbdeizc91eq6uqky3e3ktv6y4wfh6l48d&rid=200w
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-02-11, 08:29

NigelUno wrote:rQa has left the thread...

I Just Found Out About The Anti-Vax Freedom-Lovin' Truck Drivers in Canada..  200w.gif?cid=82a1493b30opnh4lbdeizc91eq6uqky3e3ktv6y4wfh6l48d&rid=200w

He is not a 247 poster. He will be back.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-02-11, 09:09

How hypocritical of them.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-02-11, 09:14

if you're keeping score at home:

brown people at the southern border looking for a better life in the land of the free: "rapists, murderers".

white people at the northern border whining and deliberately disrupting the American economy: "freedom-lovin' patriots".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-02-11, 10:25

I think what we've learned here is all people of color need to do when they feel their rights have been violated or an injustice has occurred, is to physically block anyone from entering stores, buying cars, entering casinos, or entering a hospital. Then and only then will they get the sympathy and respect of America and conspiracy wing nut racists like some of our friend, neighbors and message board heros.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Robert J Sakimano, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-02-11, 10:36

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote: Are you in support of these blockades and their impacts on business?

So you must agree that 1/6/2021 was nothing more than legitimate political discourse. Good to know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-02-11, 10:46

RQA wrote:

Define "you" and define "support"...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-11, 11:11

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
RQA wrote:

Define "you" and define "support"...

He can't come back to this thread. His position is unsupportable. His only recourse is deflection and false accusations. Sad. But, not surprising. It's a pattern.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-02-11, 17:22

Sorry for your loss rQa.  

Judge grants injunction against Ambassador Bridge blockade
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next