Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach

+4
aualum06
Pervis Muldoon
tGreenWay
duffy munn
8 posters

Go down

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach Empty Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach

Post by duffy munn 2022-03-06, 20:03

Heard from a few people that Izzo may really be done. He's has said before when it's time it will be time and he will simply walk. No farewell tour.

I hope my sources are wrong but at the same time would be completely OK with it if it's what the legend wants.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach Empty Re: Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-06, 20:17

Mooch was there today and the two exchanged fist bumps right before the game tipped. No idea if this is some sort of indicator, mostly because I don’t know how many games he attends.

Coach deserves to go out in any way he wants. I hope he’s not done. However, it seems outside forces (namely, society and its ever-changing norms) have worked to tamp down what I believe is still a pretty intense fire in his belly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach Empty Re: Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-03-06, 20:22

I may have consensual intercourse with Margot Robbie, followed by a Grand Slam breakfast at Denny's.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-03-06, 20:51

And let someone else coach his kid. Not so fast
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Pervis Muldoon like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-03-06, 21:13

It could have been any of our last. You never know what life has in store tomorrow that’s why it’s so important to live laugh love everyday.

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach 200.gif?cid=ddb306a56m6l0z79yx5jrjlbx0rubldc4369m954cgp9051s&rid=200

But really I’m with au he’s there until Steven graduates then he’ll leave
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-03-06, 21:22

tGreenWay wrote:Mooch was there today and the two exchanged fist bumps right before the game tipped. No idea if this is some sort of indicator, mostly because I don’t know how many games he attends.

Coach deserves to go out in any way he wants. I hope he’s not done. However, it seems outside forces (namely, society and its ever-changing norms) have worked to tamp down what I believe is still a pretty intense fire in his belly.
He looks tired ( I know always does this time of year) but it just seems different right now.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-06, 21:36

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Mooch was there today and the two exchanged fist bumps right before the game tipped. No idea if this is some sort of indicator, mostly because I don’t know how many games he attends.

He looks tired ( I know always does this time of year) but it just seems different right now.

If this team hasn’t stolen a chunk of what little sleep TI already gets, I’d be shocked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-03-06, 21:39

I would think Mooch was there because of the potential to break the record.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, duffy munn, Pervis Muldoon and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-06, 21:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:

Excellent point. See? This is why we keep you around.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-06, 22:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I was also scolded on the way home with that exact retort by the lovely and talented MsDwags.

We both kept our tickets just incase it was his last. we'll get them autographed and framed if so.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-06, 22:43

Duffy, Jingles texted me during the game. I almost had her in dagwoods after for a beer. She has to get up at 5;45 A.M. Tomorrow or we would have joined you guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-03-06, 22:53

I don't think he's done just yet.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-07, 22:08

Guy on the twitts got this signed by Izzo yesterday. I hope what I'm reading is true. 800 is a nice number to me.

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach Fnsuc410

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-03-07, 22:43

DWags wrote:Guy on the twitts got this signed by Izzo yesterday. I hope what I'm reading is true. 800 is a nice number to me.

Today may have been it at the Breslin for our coach Fnsuc410

Very cool old school Big Ten chair. 663 ++ is interesting too. Does this mean we get to Saturday in Indy and a off the 8/9 line for the dance?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down