Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related?

3 posters

Go down

Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related? Empty Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related?

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-08, 08:32

In the Name of Love
Lies
Hold me now
Doctor Doctor
Lay your hands on me
King for a day

They’re no super group playing Led Zeppelin dress up in perfectly coordinated outfits with flowers in their hair and tight singlets but they’re still pretty good.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related? Empty Re: Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related?

Post by The Pantry 2022-05-08, 10:31

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related? Empty Re: Are the Thompson Twins the best trio of all time that aren’t actual twins or even related?

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-08, 10:50

kingstonlake wrote:In the Name of Love
Lies
Hold me now
Doctor Doctor
Lay your hands on me
King for a day

They’re no super group playing Led Zeppelin dress up in perfectly coordinated outfits with flowers in their hair and tight singlets but they’re still pretty good.

Creepy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-08, 11:01

Turtleneck wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:In the Name of Love
Lies
Hold me now
Doctor Doctor
Lay your hands on me
King for a day

Creepy

Agree. They’ve taken the zeppelin thing to far. But this is about the Thompson Twins!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down