Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it????

+4
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
NigelUno
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? Empty Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it????

Post by DWags 16/05/22, 10:32 pm

Why would you be afraid of it? Why would you be afraid of becoming a minority in America? Are they treated differently? I mean they aren’t supposed to be. So… WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? Empty Re: Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it????

Post by NigelUno 17/05/22, 08:05 am

We all knew what MAGA meant all along.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? Empty Re: Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it????

Post by DWags 17/05/22, 08:31 am

They’re admitting they know minorities are treated differently. Usually by them, but definitely in America.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 17/05/22, 08:36 am

It is a stupid theory, ignoring the "Jews are plotting to replace white people with Black People" part, which is way beyond stupid.

It is stupid because minorities do not vote in a block any more than white people do.

Hispanics, for instance, tend to be Catholic and thus tend to split between Conservatives and Progressives.

It is also stupid because of the white privilege (CRT) that exists in the law and in the courts.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 17/05/22, 09:35 am

Racists think that people that are of different races are racist toward them. If they become the minority they will be the brunt of the racism that they've been doling out forever.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 17/05/22, 10:04 am

I remember when I'd call republicans racist.. and they'd demonstrate some sort of faux outrage about it.. now they're like "hell yeah I'm racist. And proud of it".

I guess that's progress? Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? 2599972566

I used to work with a guy.. evangelical christian, big fan of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. He thought he was kinda smart - Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? 502811600 - he'd text me with all of these attempts at "gotcha" relative to his christian hero.. claims of being pro-America, pro-freedom, pro-life, pro-jesus, etc.   Of course, it was like bringing a knife to a gun fight when he'd try to convince me that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator was some sort of savior.

finally, he was all frustrated and goes "tell me one good thing he's done. Surely you can think of one good thing". I reply with "absolutely - he exposed people like you for exactly who I've always known you guys to be".

I didn't hear from him for, like, 6 months. Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 17/05/22, 09:42 pm

DWags wrote:Why would you be afraid of it? Why would you be afraid of becoming a minority in America? Are they treated differently? I mean they aren’t supposed to be. So… WTF?

You bring up a good point, you

Those who follow the “replacement theory” and are fearful of it???? Go_dwa10
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 17/05/22, 10:44 pm

There will be Evangelical preachers in MI and elsewhere who’ll be preaching about it this fall the same way they preached anti-vax over the last 18-20 months.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bredo Morstoel 18/05/22, 09:10 am

Doesn't sound like anyone here follows this theory. Thank god.
Bredo Morstoel
Bredo Morstoel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down