Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed

+6
Turtleneck
RQA
duffy munn
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Go down

GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed Empty GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-20, 06:52

Needs it's own thread....

These MAGA people are fucking dangerous. They already murdered people on January 6th and they will not stop there.

Kinzinger says 'there is violence in the future' after receiving mailed threat to 'execute' him, his wife, and 5-month-old baby

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed Empty Re: GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-06-20, 07:48

God bless America.
🇺🇸 🇺🇲 🇺🇸 🇺🇲
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed Empty Re: GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed

Post by DWags 2022-06-20, 08:01

These Trumpers are actively seeking to destroy our democracy. We’ve crossed into a real dangerous place.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-06-20, 08:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Needs it's own thread....

These MAGA people are fucking dangerous. They already murdered people on January 6th and they will not stop there.

Kinzinger says 'there is violence in the future' after receiving mailed threat to 'execute' him, his wife, and 5-month-old baby

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Patriots
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-20, 09:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote: They already murdered people on January 6th

Disinformation.

The only person killed during the January 6 Capitol riot was Asli Babbitt who was shot by the Capitol Police.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-20, 12:31

DWags wrote:These Trumpers are actively seeking to destroy our democracy.  We’ve crossed into a real dangerous place.
yep.

When you have no problem with 1,000,000+ people dying from a virus, celebrate children being murdered at school, trivialize people being murdered during a violent GOP-led insurrection, it's time for us decent folks to stand up against the 'pro-life' disgusting filth that propagate such events.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-20, 12:53

RQA wrote:

Disinformation.

The only person killed during the January 6 Capitol riot was Asli Babbitt who was shot by the Capitol Police.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/brian-sicknick-police-capitol-dies.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-20, 12:55

RQA wrote:

Disinformation.

I forgot you think 1/6 was simply "legitimate political discourse."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-20, 14:05

Turtleneck wrote:

Before we move further in this discussion I want to confirm that you believe Officer Sicknick died from injuries inflicted by the rioters as reported in your NYT dated January 8, 20121.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-20, 14:07

Turtleneck wrote:

I forgot you think 1/6 was simply "legitimate political discourse."

After you answer my query in post #9 please link us to any post of mine that even remotely suggests that I think 1/6 was simply legitimate political discourse.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-20, 14:25

It should be easy for the 'pro-life' knuckle scrapers to say "our MAGA friends shouldn't execute him and his family'...

Yet they can't.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-20, 14:47

RQA wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Before we move further in this discussion I want to confirm that you believe Officer Sicknick died from injuries inflicted by the rioters as reported in your NYT dated January 8, 20121.

According to the medical examiner, he died of a stroke, so natural causes. Also according to the medical examiner, the events of that day were a contributing factor.

Also, there is no moving forward in this discussion. I have found conversations with blatant authoritarians like yourself to be unproductive, then add in your constant dishonestly and it goes from unproductive to pointless.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-21, 07:30

General comment - telling someone what they believe is gaslighting.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-21, 08:45

Turtleneck wrote:
RQA wrote:

According to the medical examiner, he died of a stroke, so natural causes. Also according to the medical examiner, the events of that day were a contributing factor.

Also, there is no moving forward in this discussion. I have found conversations with blatant authoritarians like yourself to be unproductive, then add in your constant dishonestly and it goes from unproductive to pointless.

Leftism is all about the narrative not about the truth as truth is not a left wing value.

Your fellow leftist, Bob, posts a blatant lie about Jan 6, that "MAGA" people murdered people on Jan 6. (Does anyone else here want to defend that statement as truth?)

I step in with a fact check that nobody was murdered by the MAGA people on Jan 6 and pointed out the fact that the only person killed that day was a person shot by the Capitol Police.

To support Bob's lie you then link us to a NYT story that tells us that Officer Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by the rioters. We now know that is not true.

Why did you see the need to post it?
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-21, 08:54

RQA wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Leftism is all about the narrative not about the truth as truth is not a left wing value.

Your fellow leftist, Bob, posts a blatant lie about Jan 6, that "MAGA" people murdered people on Jan 6. (Does anyone else here want to defend that statement as truth?)

I step in with a fact check that nobody was murdered by the MAGA people on Jan 6 and pointed out the fact that the only person killed that day was a person shot by the Capitol Police.

To support Bob's lie you then link us to a NYT story that tells us that Officer Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by the rioters. We now know that is not true.

The modern English word "murder" descends from the Proto-Indo-European *mŕ̥-trom which meant "killing", a noun derived from *mer- "to die".

If someone is injured, as the Capital Police members who later died, on a given date and the injury leads directly to their death, were they killed when they were injured or when they died?

Since they would not have died, at the time they did die, without the injuries, the logic says they were killed when they were injured.

Sure, it isn't legal murder, only because the legal system isn't perfect at cause and effect, and only because the laws do not call every murder legally a murder, but they were factually murdered, never-the-less.

Only a partisan trying to defend a coup against the government of The United States of Ameriana would make the types of arguments you are making.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-21, 08:58

reminder that a Republican member of the J6 committee has said he received a threat about his family being "executed"..

but, yes, let's whine about some idiot on a message board named "Bob".... Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-06-21, 09:05

Trapper Gus wrote:
If someone is injured, as the Capital Police members who later died

Trapper you are either denying reality, amazingly uninformed or simply lying to promote your political view.

The ME report clearly show that Officer Sicknick died of natural causes and did not suffer any injury on that day. Nor did any other Capitol Police officer.

I am by no means defending the Jan 6 riot. But why can't we stick to the truth as to what happened rather than making up an alternative reality that you wish happened but didn't?

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-21, 09:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder that a Republican member of the J6 committee has said he received a threat about his family being "executed"..

but, yes, let's whine about some idiot on a message board named "Bob".....Rolling Eyes

If this was about my gaslighting post it was not aimed at anyone in particular.

I saw way too much gaslighting on Wells, and wish I wasn't seeing it here.  (A pet peeve of mine)

As to what has been posted in ths thread, what the RWNJ's running for office are saying is beyond the pale.

To me it is, at best, a further coarsening of public rhetoric, which no serious person, and all candidates should be serious people, can engage in.

That it is confined almost 100% to one Party is telling as to what that Party's values are.

There are a significant number of death threats, by private people, to elected or appointed officials, and have been since the beginning of time, we are either hearing about them, now, and/or there are more of them due to the emotional tenor of the moment.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-21, 09:27

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder that a Republican member of the J6 committee has said he received a threat about his family being "executed"..

but, yes, let's whine about some idiot on a message board named "Bob".....Rolling Eyes

I saw way too much gaslighting on Wells, and wish I wasn't seeing it here.  (A pet peeve of mine)

As to what has been posted in ths thread, what the RWNJ's running for office are saying is beyond the pale.

To me it is, at best, a further coarsening of public rhetoric, which no serious person, and all candidates should be serious people, can engage in.

That it is confined almost 100% to one Party is telling as to what that Party's values are.

There are a significant number of death threats, by private people, to elected or appointed officials, and have been since the beginning of time, we are either hearing about them, now, and/or there are more of them due to the emotional tenor of the moment.
just odd to me how the right sees a post about a family being threatened to be 'executed' because the father/husband on a Congressional committee.. and they (the right) can't simply say "wow, that's wrong" or "man, I don't think executing a family is the answer".

the world the right wing folks live in is disgusting, scary and downright dangerous.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-21, 09:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

just odd to me how the right sees a post about a family being threatened to be 'executed' because the father/husband on a Congressional committee.. and they (the right) can't simply say "wow, that's wrong" or "man, I don't think executing a family is the answer".

the world the right wing folks live in is disgusting, scary and downright dangerous.

I totally agree that the public officials on the right should be condemning this, right out of the box.

I agree if a poster creates a post condoning it they should be taken to task.

I try not to assume, myself, with a high but not 100% sucess rate, what other posters think before they tell me what they think. as opposed to saying what an abstract group of people, the RWNJ's believe which is fair game.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-21, 09:49

Trapper Gus wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I totally agree that the public officials on the right should be condemning this, right out of the box.

I agree if a poster creates a post condoning it they should be taken to task.

I try not to assume, myself, with a high but not 100% sucess rate, what other posters think before they tell me what they think. as opposed to saying what an abstract group of people, the RWNJ's believe which is fair game.
America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-21, 09:51

RQA wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You say that over and over, and all it really says is you are incapable of honest conversation. I do not believe conservatives are inherently dishonest, or dishonesty is inherent to the values of America's dominant parties or belief systems. It seems like a bit of a strawman that allows you to avoid difficult conversations and engage in the behavior you accuse others o
f.

Your fellow leftist, Bob, posts a blatant lie about Jan 6, that "MAGA" people murdered people on Jan 6.   (Does anyone else here want to defend that statement as truth?)

To support Bob's lie you then link us to a NYT story that tells us that Officer Sicknick was bludgeoned to death by the rioters.   We now know that is not true.

I should have picked another article. See , it's not hard to own up to mistakes. However, the medical examiner said the events of that day contributed to his death, which was my point...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-06-21, 12:10

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Trapper you are either denying reality, amazingly uninformed or simply lying to promote your political view.

The ME report clearly show that Officer Sicknick died of natural causes and did not suffer any injury on that day. Nor did any other Capitol Police officer.

I am by no means defending the Jan 6 riot. But why can't we stick to the truth as to what happened rather than making up an alternative reality that you wish happened but didn't?

Medical evidence as to cause of death is not an absolute and should not be used that way. It is reasonable to believe that the stress of being bear sprayed was the factor that caused the stroke.

The suicides being also attributed to the stress of January 6th is also reasonable.

On the coup attackers side the heart attacks also would be stress related and thus also due to the coup.

The person killed by not following the lawful orders from the police also was due to the coup.

Then of course there are all the injuries.

We can call them murders, as deaths caused by the actions of others can be called murders, or we can call them deaths due to the coup. At that point we are talking about what to call them, not what happened.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-21, 12:52

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

The ME report clearly show that Officer Sicknick died of natural causes and did not suffer any injury on that day.   Nor did any other Capitol Police officer.

I am by no means defending the Jan 6 riot.    But why can't we stick to the truth as to what happened rather than making up an alternative reality that you wish happened but didn't?

That's pushing it...

"What I saw was just a war scene," she said. "It was something like I had seen out of the movies. I could not believe my eyes. There were officers on the ground. They were bleeding. They were throwing up. I saw friends with blood all over their faces. I was slipping in people's blood. I was catching people as they fell. It was carnage. It was chaos."

The committee showed video of Edwards holding onto a bike rack as rioters pushed her back toward concrete steps, where she fell and hit her head and was knocked unconscious. She suffered a traumatic brain injury, but once she regained consciousness, she continued to defend the Capitol building and help her colleagues who had been sprayed with chemicals.

At that hearing in July, former D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone, who also attended Thursday's hearing, how was dragged into the crowd, tased and beaten until he was unconscious. He suffered a mild heart attack and brain injury. He has since resigned from the police department.

Five law enforcement officers have died in connection with the riot. At least 140 law enforcement members were assaulted that day and about 255 rioters have been charged with assaulting or impeding officers, according to the Justice Department.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/january-6-hearing-caroline-edwards-capitol-police-officer-testimony/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2022-06-21, 14:30

RQA wrote:

I'm not sure what leftism exactly is any more given that what was once center left at most is now commonly referred to as leftism in this country because there are communists behind every bush at long last.  You may be right that no party has truth as a value but I'll lay this out here again as I have often done.

Who is who?

GOP Member on J6 Committee Recieves Message About His Family Being Executed Doc213
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-06-21, 19:14

RQA wrote:

Disinformation.

Putin's troll is as sub-human as Putin
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-21, 19:28

GRR Spartan wrote:
RQA wrote:

Disinformation.

yeah, you can't have a conversation with these anti-American, anti-Constitution, low information, mainstream media-addicted folks.

We can really just feel sympathy for them and those around them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-06-21, 20:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

yeah, you can't have a conversation with these anti-American, anti-Constitution, low information, mainstream media-addicted folks.

There's a point where your sympathy runs out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-21, 20:24

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah, you can't have a conversation with these anti-American, anti-Constitution, low information, mainstream media-addicted folks.

can't disagree with that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-21, 20:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

can't disagree with that.

You act like you didn’t overturn the legitimate election of Pete as president of the Avett Brothers fan club last year. You caused a near riot in Carbarrus County.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-06-21, 21:04

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Alternative reality? You claim Biden is to blame for gas prices and inflation while simultaneously giving Trump a free pass for Covid. JFC.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down